Have A Conversation As A Stereotypical Zodiac Sign Person

Lightrider

Virgo: "I don't know why i even bother posting on here... *sigh*. This thread is a complete waste of time and space. It's nothing but useless rubbish that should be removed inmediately. "Have a conversation as a stereotypical zodiac sign"??? Seriously??? Also about astrology, why do people believe in it? It's makes no sense whatsoever. Where are the FACTS? *facepalm*"

SagiCap

Virgo: "I don't know why i even bother posting on here... *sigh*. This thread is a complete waste of time and space. It's nothing but useless rubbish that should be removed inmediately. "Have a conversation as a stereotypical zodiac sign"??? Seriously??? Also about astrology, why do people believe in it? It's makes no sense whatsoever. Where are the FACTS? *facepalm*"

Capricorn: "Look, Virgo, I feel very, very strongly about this. Let me tell you your opinion, ok? Astrology is accurate because I beieve it to be true and I'm right in every occasion. Therefore, it's best to accentuate your concerns and interest and bring them to me in some precise way that makes me feel they're my own. Otherwise, I cannot agree with you. I'm quite ambitious and experienced in all matters and know a lot about life and thus,.... you as well. So, I am in a position to tell you what you should believe, how you should live, cook, date, manage your finances and so on... Ok? Glad that's settled."

Sag: "Hey, I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day!"

Aries: "Forget it. I'm heading to my Anger Management Class, which p!sses me off!!"

Last edited:

ReincarnatedRainbow

Capricorn: "Look, Virgo, I feel very, very strongly about this. Let me tell you your opinion, ok? Astrology is accurate because I beieve it to be true and I'm right in every occasion. Therefore, it's best to accentuate your concerns and interest and bring them to me in some precise way that makes me feel they're my own. Otherwise, I cannot agree with you. I'm quite ambitious and experienced in all matters and know a lot about life and thus,.... you as well. So, I am in a position to tell you what you should believe, how you should live, cook, date, manage your finances and so on... Ok? Glad that's settled."

I am busy laughing my *** off.

SagiCap

I am busy laughing my *** off.

Glad you like. You know, I just have this crazy idea to make a thread with the zodiac voices in one cohesive script and then we could animate it! Each actor chimes in their part. It could be a YouTube sensation. I'm thinking VIRAL people! Or at the very least, it could be s promo tool for AW!

Who can animate for us??

Last edited: