Have A Conversation As A Stereotypical Zodiac Sign Person

MaeMae

Banned
i'm sorry R&R, i'm not much of a zombie enthusiast.
but, hey, if zombies have something astrologically/planetarily funny to say, i'm all ears!

MaeMae

Banned
i'm sorry R&R, i'm not much of a zombie enthusiast.
but, hey, if zombies have something astrologically/planetarily funny to say, i'm all ears!

Oh, wait!!!

The Leo Red Queen sayz, "Off with their heads!"

ReincarnatedRainbow

That's okay. Sorry, zombies.

How about a trip to an active volcano? You know, it's my birthday tomorrow; I think an imaginary adventure would be an awesome gift.

CapAquaPis

Aquarius (me): "Hey, I heard you like some of the astrology stuff."
You're able to know your sign and astrological data, Ianna?"
Leo (family friend's oldest daughter): "I was born on August 6 under a Leo sun and Aquarius moon, Pisces rising and under a total lunar eclipse."
Aquarius (me): "Ah yes, you can determine where your life is headed."
Leo (her): "I don't know if I can talk about it, then I like to share it."
Aquarius (me): "You want to, but you don't want to share personal stuff." "It's not the same as your love life, finances and comparably talking about politics or religion."
Leo (her): "I'm shy with friends, you know."
Aquarius (me): "Close friends know their ages, height, weight, marital status and family history...in fact, they (and you're not suppose to) never hold them up against something we feel ashamed of."
Leo (her): "oh, please don't start..." :annoyed:
Aquarius (me): "I'm not...honest to god." :unsure:
Leo (her): "I have manners, sensitive information is not to be widely shared without my full consent."
Aquarius (me): "Yeah, but you want to share what with me? Your Life's direction based on the natal star chart. I'm confused."
Leo (her): "oh."
Aquarius (me): " You're not making sense."
Leo (her): "OK."
Aquarius (me): "On a full moon night. You were born in the early evening. I'm also a moon Aquarius, close to the Sun. I see Cancer rise on mine. "
Leo (her): "Yeah...The chart said the Sun on August 6 = 15 degrees Leo."
Aquarius (me): "My true node is 29 degrees Leo, but my prenatal and post natal full moons are Leo entering Virgo, two full moons on February 1 & 29 (or January 31 and March 1) in the year I was born, my date on a new moon supposedly indicate you and I have to be opposites and friends."
Leo (her): "ohmygosh I didn't know." :joyful:
Aquarius (me): "I should relate well with your parents. Your mother and father are Pisceses, then I read by their birthdates: Mom born under a Gemini moon/Virgo rising, Dad under an Aquarius moon on the new moon. "
Leo (her): "Yeah? go on..."
Aquarius (me): "Then my Mom's birth chart finds a Moon in Aquarius going into Pisces, but she's a Sagittarius-Capricorn rising while the Taurus sun is very low nearing midnight, and her ex-husband (my Dad) is a late Sag. - going onto Cap. My Moon has Capricorn as a detriment while his ruling planets Jupiter and Neptune influences Pisces, my sun was nearing that."
Leo (her): "Tell me more, please."
Aquarius (me):"Taurus has a Moon as an exaltation, and lies in your Mom's Gemini. I heard your Dad's rising was Virgo as well. I think the Moon has a fall on Virgo. Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are earth signs. Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio are water signs. All feminine: the one half of the zodiac".
Leo (her): "Finish up, you talk alot, what's the meaning of our lives?"
Aquarius (me): "and Mercury in my natal Pisces the 9th house, then my 4 planets in my 3rd-Virgo and Cancer rising, as opposed to your Mom has a Mercurian sign influence, I guess she's been there for me and my Mom in my life as a special ed. student, then a family friend and I guess I can be like your sister in that spiritual sense, based on what star charts said."
Leo (her)::eek: "Amazing!"..."Well thanks friend." (Michael D.)
Aquarius (me): :lol: "Your named for your Mom's other friend and the Lunar Goddess, D. Ianna. with a middle name that means Emerald green (the sign color of Cancer) and Irish for the Earth. More coincidences... or conspiracies? "

Notes I added in the edit: My Pluto in 17 degree Libra and my Uranus 25 deg. Scorpio.
My Dad's represented by 22 deg. Sag. where Neptune happens to appear.
Triple-trine them and you have myself with a male amity with her 2 sisters.
I calculated the birthdates and examined the sabian symbols = 16-19 Oct./16-19 Nov.
Something's really right, but "not right" about this: My birthday ahead of their father's by a week (Feb. 22 vs. Feb. 15) and his about another week before his wife's (Mar. 2nd) in the same year: they married on March 12th! 24 years ago. My Mom and I were there.
I know Mercury in 13 Pisces came to mean them, the day they married in relation with my Sun-Moon nearing Pisces birthdate.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
That's okay. Sorry, zombies.

How about a trip to an active volcano? You know, it's my birthday tomorrow; I think an imaginary adventure would be an awesome gift.

okay, seriously! i ain't squashin' you. i just want funny.
otherwise' it 's olive garden and no breadsticks.
mc donald's, no fries.
Came for what was advertised.

SagiCap

Cap: I think you should create a business plan before continuing, btw, here is my business card ;)

Scorpio: What do you meeeean by that? What are your motives reallly when you offer me a business card, eh? You think I'm going to fall for that trap, whatever it is? I'll squash you first and I'll vow to get to the bottom of this and find out and when I do, you'll be oh-so-sorry!

Our3Minds

Tau: (scans room to see what's going on) (says to self - I guess I'll just go home, not much going on here anyways!!) (says quietly to self) see ya later.

Claire19

Gemini:
Let's talk about whatever comes to mind! Hey, did u know that 20% of the worlds oxygen comes from the Amazon Rain forest? U didn't know that? U don't believe me? Then let's go look it up and see who's right! Which reminds me while I'm on the computer,I need to check my email! Someone mightve posted a new story on this website! Oh, its a writing kind of website, I LOVE to write, do u? I'm so creative, everyone is! I've been writing stories since I was in 3rd grade! Which reminds me of ANOTHER story on how I found out there was this cat was sneaking in and out of my house and got my cat pregnant! Its a llooonnnggg story, so get comfortable!.... XD
Love it!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Claire19

Scorpio: What do you meeeean by that? What are your motives reallly when you offer me a business card, eh? You think I'm going to fall for that trap, whatever it is? I'll squash you first and I'll vow to get to the bottom of this and find out and when I do, you'll be oh-so-sorry!
So good. :ninja::biggrin::biggrin:

Neptune Rising

Lol!!!!! :biggrin:

Cancer: ah Scorpio.... its ok, come in and have a nice cup of tea and fresh home made cake I baked this morning. Have a seat, on the comfy sofa, I'll just plump up the cushions.

SagiCap

Lol!!!!! :biggrin:

Cancer: ah Scorpio.... its ok, come in and have a nice cup of tea and fresh home made cake I baked this morning. Have a seat, on the comfy sofa, I'll just plump up the cushions.

Aries: "Ok, but make it snappy. I don't have time for the water to boil or wait around while while you plump every cushion in the house. Let's just jump on them, ok? That'll fix 'em. Scrap that idea. Grab your coat. We're going to a movie!"

SagiCap

This discussion is beneath me.

~Leo

Pisces: "Really now? Think about this? Feeeeeel this statement you just made. Is this discussion really beneath you or is it above you? Perhaps it transcends you. It transcends every fibre of your being is what I feel. Woah... look that-a-way... A SQUIRREL!! Care for a drink?"

Last edited:

Zonark

Pisces: "Really now? Think about this? Feeeeeel this statement you just made. Is this discussion really beneath you or is it above you? Perhaps it transcends you. It transcends every fibre of your being is what I feel. Woah... look that-a-way... A SQUIRREL!! Care for a drink?"

Leo: Are you calling me incompetent? I am not incompetent!!

retinoid

Aries: I just bought this and this and this because they were amazing. Oh I want this too <clicks buy on amazon> I am going to look even more amazing.
Taurus: When are we going to eat and get a massage I'm starving.
Gemini: It is amazing how Mr. Jacobs is such a bad teacher really. AP Biology shouldn't be that hard. Like atoms for instance they're...hey sally what's up, are you going to the party tonight?
Cancer: Yeah my boyfriend never supports me or cares. Oh you were kicked out of your parents house? I feel like my boyfriend kicks me out of his heart every time I talk to him.
Leo: Yeah I was a star champion of my foot ball team in high school. You want to see all the trophies I have? They're not even all there because I didn't have space to put them all.
Virgo: You know John, you should brush your hair, use mints, cut your hair, smile and be more interesting and people will like you.
Libra: Yeah I am not sure what to do exactly. I know, I WILL apply to this school. <10 minutes later> Okay I applied to the other one. But I still want to go to the other one so I am applying for that one. But what if another school would take me? I need to apply to back up schools, but then the application fees...
Scorpio: Can't believe she would do that to me that B*TCH. "What did she do to you" She didn't say I love you after our conversation. I bet you she is cheating on me. I am going over there right now to see.
Sagittarius: I really love you Sasha. :ring ring ring: Hey baby! (Who is that?) My girlfriend. (I thought I was your girlfriend) Oh, no I just love you. (But we had sex) Yeah that's what friends who love each other do.
Capricorn: You need to just settle for any job and not be preoccupied with your dreams right now. You need money. To support yourself. This is the real world. Wake up!
Aquarius: So I am doing this and this and this right now (I know) How do you know? (I am your husband). Oh yeah that's right.
Pisces: Let me go and think about this for a bit, (goes in a room and meditates) "Hunny I just asked you if you wanted jelly or butter with your toast".

bubuza_dulce

Aries: I just bought this and this and this because they were amazing. Oh I want this too <clicks buy on amazon> I am going to look even more amazing.
Taurus: When are we going to eat and get a massage I'm starving.
Gemini: It is amazing how Mr. Jacobs is such a bad teacher really. AP Biology shouldn't be that hard. Like atoms for instance they're...hey sally what's up, are you going to the party tonight?
Cancer: Yeah my boyfriend never supports me or cares. Oh you were kicked out of your parents house? I feel like my boyfriend kicks me out of his heart every time I talk to him.
Leo: Yeah I was a star champion of my foot ball team in high school. You want to see all the trophies I have? They're not even all there because I didn't have space to put them all.
Virgo: You know John, you should brush your hair, use mints, cut your hair, smile and be more interesting and people will like you.
Libra: Yeah I am not sure what to do exactly. I know, I WILL apply to this school. <10 minutes later> Okay I applied to the other one. But I still want to go to the other one so I am applying for that one. But what if another school would take me? I need to apply to back up schools, but then the application fees...
Scorpio: Can't believe she would do that to me that B*TCH. "What did she do to you" She didn't say I love you after our conversation. I bet you she is cheating on me. I am going over there right now to see.
Sagittarius: I really love you Sasha. :ring ring ring: Hey baby! (Who is that?) My girlfriend. (I thought I was your girlfriend) Oh, no I just love you. (But we had sex) Yeah that's what friends who love each other do.
Capricorn: You need to just settle for any job and not be preoccupied with your dreams right now. You need money. To support yourself. This is the real world. Wake up!
Aquarius: So I am doing this and this and this right now (I know) How do you know? (I am your husband). Oh yeah that's right.
Pisces: Let me go and think about this for a bit, (goes in a room and meditates) "Hunny I just asked you if you wanted jelly or butter with your toast".

Wonderful! Where does this come from? Did you make this up?

Funny, but as a Leo, my diplomas from high-school are very important to me (I'm thinking how could I get MORE of them?:w00t:) and I've shown them to my friends! (More than once....:whistling:)

natasa

Sagittarius:
I don`t have time for this, it is 22:45, I`ll go out and have some fun, tomorrow I`ll be in Bangladesh, when I come back next week, maybe I`ll say something more... You offer no exotic food in here... at least, you could flirt a little bit, just for fun, you know, nothing serious... freedom is everything but don`t worry my feelings are deep and true and I will not break your heart... in the mean time, we will exchange our business cards... it is pleasure doing business with you ;)

Last edited:

retinoid

Wonderful! Where does this come from? Did you make this up?

Funny, but as a Leo, my diplomas from high-school are very important to me (I'm thinking how could I get MORE of them?:w00t:) and I've shown them to my friends! (More than once....:whistling:)

lol thanks. yes I made it all up.