Have A Conversation As A Stereotypical Zodiac Sign Person

nemesis

Leo:
So is this about me? 'Cause if it's not it's not going to be a very interesting conversation. I probably won't be reading the rest of these posts if that's the case. I mean seriously everyone loves me right? I mean how can you not love me? You all should just talk about me and forget the rest of the signs because seriously Leos are the best signs. AM I RITE?

Last edited:

pizzagirl543

Libra: Leo, we have to be fair and talk about everyone! HOWEVER, my date last night went amazingly, he was sooo cute. So let's talk about our love lives! <3

Rebel Uranian

(It is very likely that this will turn into Stereotypical Zodiac Zombie Survival or something random like that if we go long enough.)

Aquarius: Hey friends! Everything is absolutely groovy! I've been doing Peace Corps. work recently. Let's talk about the future! *Doing technical stuff on latest Apple product and then runs into wall, drops car keys and wallet, and doesn't realize*

Last edited:

Leorising98

Gemini:
Let's talk about whatever comes to mind! Hey, did u know that 20% of the worlds oxygen comes from the Amazon Rain forest? U didn't know that? U don't believe me? Then let's go look it up and see who's right! Which reminds me while I'm on the computer,I need to check my email! Someone mightve posted a new story on this website! Oh, its a writing kind of website, I LOVE to write, do u? I'm so creative, everyone is! I've been writing stories since I was in 3rd grade! Which reminds me of ANOTHER story on how I found out there was this cat was sneaking in and out of my house and got my cat pregnant! Its a llooonnnggg story, so get comfortable!.... XD

NeoWarrior83

Libra: "I found these two buttoned shirts that look awesome. The red shirt combines well with my dark blue jeans and the green shirt combines excelently with my dress black pants. The red shirt looks so informal and the green shirt is not my favorite color. I think I should think a while bit more to make a decision about what should I buy".:tongue:

MaeMae

Banned
Sag and Pisces:
(backstory) Sag - shows up unnannounced at Pisces' friend's door at 10:45 on a Tuesday night.

pisces ~ is everything all right?
sag ~ yeah, i just need to use your bathroom.
pisces ~ okay
sag ~ hey, you want to go to a midnight poetry reading?
pisces ~ when? tonite?
sag ~ yes tonite! it's in Santa Barbara, though
pisces ~ two hours away?
yeah! we can catch the last bit.
pisces ~ well, i don't ....
sag ~ you don't what? don't want to have a good time?
pisces ~ it's just that i have to work at 7am.
sag ~ so what?!?! are you going to let work stand in way of your life?
pisces ~ okay, i'll go, but i want to leave right after.
sag ~ right after?!?! are you kidding me?! we'll go to the afterparty rave in Oxnard. It's on our way back.
pisces ~ afterparty? will they have something to drink?
sag ~ if not, we can go get it at a 711.
pisces ~ this is sounding like an all nighter. i don't know.
sag ~ you don't know what?!?! have you forgotten how to live?!
pisces ~ uggh. okay. let me change.
sag ~ we don't have time for that! grab your keys, you're driving. i drank earlier.
pisces ~ (sigh) okaaaay....

CapAquaPis

Aquarius: :cool: I'm the Human encyclopedia of knowledge...or the "Get-to-know the area Jerk". You may want to see how cool while I'm a total nerd! Ask me stuff or where things are in town. I will give you the right answer.

Claire19

Leo:
So is this about me? 'Cause if it's not it's not going to be a very interesting conversation. I probably won't be reading the rest of these posts if that's the case. I mean seriously everyone loves me right? I mean how can you not love me? You all should just talk about me and forget the rest of the signs because seriously Leos are the best signs. AM I RITE?
Hilarious!!! Are your prancing around and swinging your thick mane of which you are soooo proud!!:biggrin:

Claire19

(It is very likely that this will turn into Stereotypical Zodiac Zombie Survival or something random like that if we go long enough.)

Aquarius: Hey friends! Everything is absolutely groovy! I've been doing Peace Corps. work recently. Let's talk about the future! *Doing technical stuff on latest Apple product and then runs into wall, drops car keys and wallet, and doesn't realize*
Love it. Dropping carkeys and not realising is not Aquarian though.
Having a freak accident in that car and being hit by lightning, is.

Claire19

Libra: Leo, we have to be fair and talk about everyone! HOWEVER, my date last night went amazingly, he was sooo cute. So let's talk about our love lives! <3
Leo answers, yes I was the centre of attention at the party last night, had the guys lining up. Must have been the fab hair and the gold lame dress.

SniperBomber328

How has this thread not have many posts yet! I practically laughed at everything said here! People can be so creative when they want to be. C'mon people post some more good stuff, I want to laugh some more!

P.S. I am a Scorpio, yet I don't know what a Scorpio should say? Hm.....

ReincarnatedRainbow

Aries: Um, helllllo! Earth to Aquarius! You dropped your keys and wallet!

(Oh, I want a zombie survival game! But if that's going to happen people need to actually hold down a conversation instead of just randomly posting comments. Let's make this flow, people!)

MaeMae

Banned
sniper ~
eventually every humour thread turns into twosie~threesie chatter. some folks just need to editorialize humor. it's a compulsion.
MORE ASTRO JOKES!!!