Will I find love of my life in next 6-8 months ?

Arena

Yes you are about to meet someone in approx 3 time units, probably months.

You are mars, he is venus in his sign of exaltation...you will totally fall for him i guess. It is a relationship, but maybe not the love of your life since it is in 5th house.

Arena

Sorry, thought you were female :)

But doesn't matter.
I think there is an upcoming relationship in that chart

3 time units will probably mean 3 months.

rafaella

Nothing is happening! After three months outcome is "NO"

I think it points to 3 years not months (from the time of question), because take a look, Moon here is Void until it gets to Venus. So until you meet the 'love of your life', there is depression and unhappiness, I'm sorry to say. Both Moon, your emotions and Sun (your significator as a man) are in really bad shape. Saturn at your 2nd shows low self-esteem and issues of self-worth.

Both Mars and Sun will enter the next sign after, 3.5 degrees. Sun enters exaltation of Venus, Mars enters its own sign and finally feels in his element. So I'd say it will be closer to 3.5 years before you see the results of this chart.

I know it may feel like a lifetime to wait 3 years, but really its not. Concentrate on your life, on your work/studies, frienships/family and hobbies...you may enter relationship that may teach you things and prepare you for that ultimate meeting.... Things happen when they are meant to, whether it takes 3 years or 10 years is irrelevant.

I wish all the best! Now get out of the depression, mate :)

rafaella

Not exactly three months, but I did find someone in September, 2015 :smile:

Why did you remove the chart? I would have liked to go back and study the chart again to learn from it. Timing is one of most difficult aspects in horary, no one gets it right all of the time and chart outcomes like this is valuabe to learn from.

Either way, congrats on finding someone!

acmicasa

Why did you remove the chart? I would have liked to go back and study the chart again to learn from it. Timing is one of most difficult aspects in horary, no one gets it right all of the time and chart outcomes like this is valuabe to learn from.

Either way, congrats on finding someone!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused because of the removal of Chart. I can't go back in time and correct it.