Did I get Pregnant

teafortwo

I asked this question a few hours after my boyfriend and I had an "accident" a few days ago. It happened right around ovulation. Since it was just a few days, its way too early for a test. think it's a "no," but since I'm not good at horary would like some confirmation.

ASC is not a fertile sign, but ASC ruler is fertile and in first, although weak because in its detriment. Moon is not fertile and looks VOC. What's throwing me in this chart is 5H is fertile and so is its ruler, Jupiter, which is also in first and is about to conjunct my natal sun at 9'53 Scorpio, and that moon just separated from sextile and square from me (venus) and my boyfriend (mars) which are in scorpio and libra but weirdly in the same exact degree.

Overall though, Jupiter looks like its making no aspects whatsoever and since the moon is now VOC, , I think the chart just shows that something happened and that I was potentially able to get pregnant, but since no aspect between 5H and ASC ruler, no pregnancy.

Let me know what you guys think. Thank you!

Attachments

• File Nov 26, 3 13 36 AM.jpg
    File Nov 26, 3 13 36 AM.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 70

tikana

may not be a no

since venus conjected Jupiter lord of 5th house
and lord of 5th is in asce . baby within you

T

Vyri

Banned
Sorry don't think so..Moon in Capricorn=No deposited within the 3rd where Mercury has say so.

All the best
Vyri:sad:

Chrysalis

Adding onto everything Tik has said, moons next aspect is to benefic Sun so i think this could be a yes.

Your in a fertile sign/and 1st house and so is L5, if moon was next aspecting saturn then id have said no even with jupiter/venus placements, but with next aspecting sun then im saying yes.

Vyri

Banned
teafortwo,

Did I get Pregnant
I asked this question a few hours after my boyfriend and I had an "accident" a few days ago. It happened right around ovulation. Since it was just a few days, its way too early for a test. think it's a "no," but since I'm not good at horary would like some confirmation.

ASC is not a fertile sign, but ASC ruler is fertile and in first, although weak because in its detriment. Moon is not fertile and looks VOC. What's throwing me in this chart is 5H is fertile and so is its ruler, Jupiter, which is also in first and is about to conjunct my natal sun at 9'53 Scorpio, and that moon just separated from sextile and square from me (Venus) and my boyfriend (mars) which are in Scorpio and Libra but weirdly in the same exact degree.

Overall though, Jupiter looks like its making no aspects whatsoever and since the moon is now VOC, , I think the chart just shows that something happened and that I was potentially able to get pregnant, but since no aspect between 5H and ASC ruler, no pregnancy.

Let me know what you guys think. Thank you!

Saturn is the heavy that puts a halt to the question. Last aspect Moon makes is to Uranus with a square energy=No (Marc Edmund Jones theory; take the Lord of the Ascendant- to that subject matter hours lord & examine the energy, harmony or discordant. Do you see any positive energy from the house lords to your concern between each other? Sun (Life giver) that I can see has not made a positive aspect = yes with conception planets, his contacts of 5th future issues says look at the contacts (path) I must make before I leave the sign I am in (future 2nd quadrant) that deny my rights to give life.

Via Combusta Ascendant=ineffectual, as well Jupiter.

Also object of union 7th energy involving one of the life givers (Mars back in dignity in mutual reception) within the 7th house in Aries, Mars of that sign is hovering about your Ascendant malefic=No.)

Fertile Jupiter within Mars domain both by host lordship of the natural 1st & within the sign that is lord of decay is under the scope of Mars upon the Ascendant. Even though Mars is able to exchange places with Venus, she being able to get out of her predicament in Scorpio, she is past the conjunction with Jupiter & Moon has told her no, not while I am within my detriment.
Moon is unable to get out of her predicament somewhere else in the map & is not VOC she will square Uranus=No.

Mars hovering about your Ascendant in Libra = detriment (union) concerns says friction (heat) prevents the conception. Even though Mars is able to feel a mutual reception with Uranus by exalt the energy is a mutual agreement of opposition (Mars will be back in Aries & oppose you physically to the context of the question) - exalted experience & results of Libra/Aries union given to conception. Uranus is in harmony back upon your Ascendant = (sudden open change or reversal to personal physical concerns)..(Uranus in Libra = harmony= relief) The aspect has a sort of agreement to disagree or an inherent (personal Aries) physical acceptance of separation energy of the ovum from the action of coitus.

The timing is the distance the Moon is from the end of her journey through the sign given to degrees=weeks bc she is in a Cardinal sign and near the face of Mars/Saturn degree. Consider Mercury conj. Saturn also.

Sorry

All the best
Vyri
Hope I am wrong should you wish to be pregnant.
Will you update?

All the best
Vyri:sad:

Last edited:

tikana

Adding onto everything Tik has said, moons next aspect is to benefic Sun so i think this could be a yes.

Your in a fertile sign/and 1st house and so is L5, if moon was next aspecting saturn then id have said no even with jupiter/venus placements, but with next aspecting sun then im saying yes.

Good catch moon sun

Oddity

Did I get pregnant is not the same question as will I. So we look to past aspects to see if the event occurred.

It's highly possible that you are.

teafortwo

Tikana, Chrysalis, Vyri, Oddity - thank you so so much for looking over the thread and your replies, i greatly appreciate it! I will update once I know something for certain.

Vyri

Banned
teafortwo

Additional to the Astrol. reading is the Kabal throw = Astro Cubes: Jupiter sig. falling in his Fall in Virgo in the 11th house. In other words the hopes of conception which are regarded by Jupiter (deposited within your first house) are under the jurisdiction of health concerns Mercury next to Saturn. Dear do you have cysts (Jupiter in Virgo stemming from digestive tract complications?) Or do you have scar tissue (Mercury conjunction Saturn, depositor Jupiter?) that limits your ability to become fertile?

The natal & progressions should be delineated should you wish to be pregnant in the future am thinking, Venus is able to get out of her delimit (Venus in Scorpio but under your control 1st house, being in the surgeon's 8th sign Scorpio you possibly do not wish to go under the surgeons knife, & are aware (subconsciously) that something is not right? She by being in mutual reception with Mars in Libra (surgical procedure) indicates possibly you are additionally thinking about a desired refinement in your health, (Virgo on the 11th says health & habits are the key) weight? Venus in the 12th in dignity is dissatisfied with form & health issues.

All the best
Vyri

teafortwo

teafortwo

Additional to the Astrol. reading is the Kabal throw = Astro Cubes: Jupiter sig. falling in his Fall in Virgo in the 11th house. In other words the hopes of conception which are regarded by Jupiter (deposited within your first house) are under the jurisdiction of health concerns Mercury next to Saturn. Dear do you have cysts (Jupiter in Virgo stemming from digestive tract complications?) Or do you have scar tissue (Mercury conjunction Saturn, depositor Jupiter?) that limits your ability to become fertile?

The natal & progressions should be delineated should you wish to be pregnant in the future am thinking, Venus is able to get out of her delimit (Venus in Scorpio but under your control 1st house, being in the surgeon's 8th sign Scorpio you possibly do not wish to go under the surgeons knife, & are aware (subconsciously) that something is not right? She by being in mutual reception with Mars in Libra (surgical procedure) indicates possibly you are additionally thinking about a desired refinement in your health, (Virgo on the 11th says health & habits are the key) weight? Venus in the 12th in dignity is dissatisfied with form & health issues.

All the best
Vyri
I’m not familiar with Astro cubes..how is Jupiter in Virgo? It’s on my natal sun in Scorpio right now.I don’t have any gynecological issues per my last visit to the gyno in September, she said everything looked great. We weren’t trying to get pregnant, just had an accident. Jupiter rules my natal 5th but I have leo rising and Saturn in the 5h so I know that’s not super fertile.

Last edited:

teafortwo

teafortwo

All the best
Vyri
I do have digestive issues of a sort..I have celiac...I had some gynocolgocal issues before I went gf but that was 10 years ago and now everything is okay. I’m 5’3 and 108lb-so perfect weight for my height..other than that I have a highly stressful career and lose weight when especially stressed. Don’t know.

Last edited:

rafaella

I'm undecided here, fertile signs, past aspect yes. But its a wide past aspect. Jupiter in the 1st but not in the sign of ASC so wouldn't really take that as pregnancy. Plus that Mars on ASC is not good, can show a no. If indeed you were pregnant, that Mars may indicate abortion or some other issues.

I think you'd be able to get pregnant quite easily however, but not sure you are pregnant now. I'm more on the negative side here.

Vyri

Banned
teafortwo,

Could be reading additional's into the throw when quite simply-the throw should have been read within context of the query.

So the cube of Jupiter appearing with the cube of Virgo is a planet in its fall, the 11th (hopes & wishes) house is evident for 'my' intention to know, as a confirmation or check to the above charts energies.

Jupiter cube
11th house (fertile indice)
Virgo sign (health in general-subject matter)

The Astro Dice (I call them cubes in that the context or premise within the name of the diviner's tools may not be manipulated?)

Harmless instruments that reveal some place in heaven where our minds share kindred wishes..as above so below..'hopefully' only revealed by well intention.

Sincerely
All the best

Vyri
Wish you to be pregnant should you wish for the blessing..

Last edited:

teafortwo

teafortwo,

Could be reading additional's into the throw when quite simply-the throw should have been read within context of the query.

So the cube of Jupiter appearing with the cube of Virgo is a planet in its fall, the 11th (hopes & wishes) house is evident for 'my' intention to know, as a confirmation or check to the above charts energies.

Jupiter cube
11th house (fertile indice)
Virgo sign (health in general-subject matter)

The Astro Dice (I call them cubes in that the context or premise within the name of the diviner's tools may not be manipulated?)

Harmless instruments that reveal some place in heaven where are minds share kindred wishes..as above so below..'hopefully' only revealed by well intention.

Sincerely
All the best

Vyri
Wish you to be pregnant should you wish for the blessing..
Vyri, thanks for all your time looking into this..I sincerely appreciate it! I Wouldn't mind being pregnant but won't be too disappointed if I'm not..there's a right time for everything. I just got freaked out by the health issues as its the first I've heard anything like that. In any case, I'll update the post when I know something

Vyri

Banned
teafortwo
Vyri, thanks for all your time looking into this..I sincerely appreciate it! I Wouldn't mind being pregnant but won't be too disappointed if I'm not..there's a right time for everything. I just got freaked out by the health issues as its the first I've heard anything like that. In any case, I'll update the post when I know something

So I take it? You pregnant? You should know by now..

Vyri:whistling:

teafortwo

So results are in: not pregnant. My period is about 5 days late so I took a test today and it was negative. Looks like I ovulated later and have a longer cycle this month. Can this be seen in the chart?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Must have been the ruler of moon being saturn that caused the delay then.

Also i originally said yes, with the moon/sun next aspect, but looking closer sun doesn't even receive moons aspect, so it should have been a No.