Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or should I leave?

Hi everyone,
Can someone please help with their insight into my and partners transits or progressions?I am a mum of three,had a new baby few months ago with new partner.Last year we were planning to get married but things have gone bad during pregnancy and after mostly due to my psychosis and violent behaviour.Partner was patient but then grew distant and cold,don't know does he love me anymore because he doesn't seem to care.His problem before and now is paranoid jealousy.I am so tired of trying to fix things last few weeks that thinking of leaving.Can anyone see that situation might improve because I adore him and wish for happier times?I was born on 21.1.1988. in Vinkovci Croatia at 6.20 am and he was born on 30.5.1985. in Bristol, England, don't know time.Thank you

thelivingsky

Here is the composite chart of your relationship. because we do not have a birth time for him there are no house cusps. I will post the synastry chart and both natals also.

This chart has a very troubled Moon. It is conjunct Uranus which indicates emotional instability and to make matters worse it is in a huge t-square ( all those red lines.) The Moon is very important for marriage and intimate emotional connections. This is a very unhappy Moon. It also squares the Sun so the two most important planets, the luminaries are in tense aspect. This is not chart of a long-lasting union.

If you are thinking that he is no longer willing or able to trust in the relationship, I hope you get yourself some legal and other support soon so you will not be left with a child and no support.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_queen_of_narnia_queennarnia_s_partner.83777.45140.jpg
    astro_621gw_queen_of_narnia_queennarnia_s_partner.83777.45140.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 16

thelivingsky

Here is the synastry chart. I hope others may comment. I don't see much that is hopeful here either. No good aspects between luminaries or planets on each others' nodes.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_queen_of_narnia_queennarnia_s_partner.84892.7090.jpg
    astro_61gw_queen_of_narnia_queennarnia_s_partner.84892.7090.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12

thelivingsky

His Chart. He has many sextiles and trines that indicate he has much ability, many talents. His Moon is opposite Venus and that sometimes suggest that he is somewhat self-indulgent and desires an easy, carefree life.

Not much I can say without the TOB except that the Nodes of the Moon are about to pass over his Sun which usually brings some turning point. It may resurrect old issues or repeat things that were happening 19 years ago for him.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_queennarnia_s_partner.85107.234176.png
    astro_w2gw_queennarnia_s_partner.85107.234176.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 18

thelivingsky

Your chart: Pluto now getting close to your Sun. The Sun rules H8 in your chart, the house of shared resources,(your partner's money) and how we manage our relationships to maintain trust. This says the way you have conducted these areas must change. Although it will not be exact until 2023, it is coming and some would say you will begin to feel the pressure next year. So I would say some upheaval in this area will happen then.

Saturn will transit H2 next year which can mean financial restriction. The progressed Mars over your H12 Uranus may have been the trigger for your recent mental health episode and if so, that is behind you. So that is good news. If your mental state is stable perhaps he may warm to you as he feels more optimistic that you won't have a recurrence. You may have to be patient.

But I would prepare for big changes in 2023-2024.

Does he still love you? No one can say for sure, but a horary chart may be a better place to find an answer. And that is not something I do.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_queen_of_narnia_2021421.85944.53451.jpg
    astro_245gw_queen_of_narnia_2021421.85944.53451.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 11
Here is the composite chart of your relationship. because we do not have a birth time for him there are no house cusps. I will post the synastry chart and both natals also.

This chart has a very troubled Moon. It is conjunct Uranus which indicates emotional instability and to make matters worse it is in a huge t-square ( all those red lines.)
First of all thank you for your reply, it's much appreciated! We are both pretty independent and eccentric, aquarius and gemini with air moons,would conjunction with Uranus be that negative in this case?I thought that Moon and Sun square is problematic but better to have connection than not have an aspect between them at all.

Here is the synastry chart. I hope others may comment. I don't see much that is hopeful here either. No good aspects between luminaries or planets on each others' nodes.
Is our synastry so hopeless?My knowledge of astrology is poor in many ways.
I have seen our sun Venus double whammy even square,moon trine Mars,Venus trine Uranus,Saturn and Pluto, Pluto trine Venus,Jupiter conjunct Venus and sextiles Mars,our both Venus and Mars aspect each others chiron.Our moons would be trine as on 30.5.1985. moon was in Libra all day.My mercury also aspects his Sun,Moon.I don't know,there seems to be physical attraction and weird fated like connection even we are so different in many ways and have big communication problems.

Your chart: Pluto now getting close to your Sun. The Sun rules H8 in your chart, the house of shared resources,(your partner's money) and how we manage our relationships to maintain trust. This says the way you have conducted these areas must change. Although it will not be exact until 2023, it is coming and some would say you will begin to feel the pressure next year. So I would say some upheaval in this area will happen then.

Saturn will transit H2 next year which can mean financial restriction. The progressed Mars over your H12 Uranus may have been the trigger for your recent mental health episode and if so, that is behind you. So that is good news. If your mental state is stable perhaps he may warm to you as he feels more optimistic that you won't have a recurrence. You may have to be patient.

But I would prepare for big changes in 2023-2024.

Does he still love you? No one can say for sure, but a horary chart may be a better place to find an answer. And that is not something I do.
Your reply has put my mind at peace as recent mental health episode has been really dark time in his and children's life.2023 sounds pretty scary as finances have already been worrying part of our life.Pluto coming close to Sun will hopefully manifest in positive way as Pluto seems to have lots to do with our obsessiion,jealousy and power plays.