Headaches and Dizziness

Carole

Six planets in fiery signs. Problems derived from a hot and passionate temperament and the stress it generates, are possible here.

You are natally prone to suffer headaches since Aries is at your 6th house cusp, and so ruled by Mars. Scorpio is in your 1st house cusp, ruled by Mars also. Mars it's apparently unaspected in your chart so its a strong influence healthwise.

Your Moon on a critical degree in Sagittarius, sign ruler of arteries, afflicted by Saturn in Virgo, on a critical degree. Another indication of health problems for you.

Dizziness is related to Mercury. You should check your blood pressure and see if there are no transiting planets that may be causing this problem.

Carole

Frisiangal

Hi,
I don't know if you are familiar with astro. terminology and planetary meanings and the relationship between cause and effect.
I go along with Carole in that headaches fall under Mars/Aries, ruler your 6th house of physical disorders. Your Mars in Gemini could produce an active yet argumentative mind that can get over-heated in debate. In the 8th house, you might not always get such thoughts out into the open, whereby they churn around in your head. If the headaches are the 'excrutiating blinding flash pain in the head region' type, it's very possible that Uranus in your Ascendant is also responsible.
If you look at the transiting positions of planets in the sky right now, you will see that Pluto, modern ruler Ascendant, is opposing your natal Mars. These two planets are also associated with sexuality. Your headaches could also be associated with thoughts in that area?
Also, transiting Neptune that I would associate with dizziness is squaring (inner tension) natal Uranus. The pain causes dizziness. As you have a natal Moon-Neptune, you could be susceptible to 'feeling faint' to escape reality when dreams fade and reality becomes an issue too harsh to bare. This conjunction is also undergoing a square (inner tension) from transiting Uranus in Pisces...home and love life?

I'm therefore wondering what overwhelming and possibly sudden change in your personal life has occured in the last year that you are having trouble dealing with, that is therefore causing the energy to work through the body?

You say you are putting on weight. Jupiter is associated with weight gain. By coincidence, transiting Jupiter in its own sign has cojoined your Moon-Neptune 'dreamy side', whilst transiting Neptune is opposing natal Jupiter. Has some sort of ideal shattered whereby you are escaping the pain by overdoing things as a form of compensation?

Physical exhaustion causing dizziness is the body's natural way of screaming "{{{This is enough. No more}}}" It's convenient that Saturn (limits/reality) is now in Virgo (self-sufficiency) and where it is returning to its natal position in your chart, whereby you can put this into practise. You may need to stop proving (something to) yourself in some way, learn to relax, accept a situation for what it is, whereby your mental exertion...and maybe you, yourself, will stop working overtime!

With a heavy fixture in the Earth signs, including Venus (sweetness!) to the Ascendant, you could be prone to hormone problems that effect the heart rhythm (Sun-Uranus). Make sure you have regular check-ups to avoid any heart problems or, preferably, check issues of the heart before you allow it to break.;)

F.

Eriagny

Thanks Carole and Frisiangal,

Carole,

You mentioned arteries, and the way I read that I believe you are saying that will be a source of health problems? Since I was a teenager I've been diagnosed with high cholesterol (last checkup was 245) however no part of should be playing a contributing factor and has doctor's and dietician's stumped.

Frisiangal,

I am slowly trudging my way through learning astrology, so i'm not yet able to make connections like you did. I'm able to look at my chart and see that it says something like Sun in Leo in the 5th house and figure out what each of those breaks down to but that's about it.

Yes I'm constantly plagued by thoughts. So much so that I have, for years, taken to sleeping with the television on just so I can tune things out enough to go to sleep.

Tension in my home and love life? Most definitely. In between the hubby's ex , not having a job and feeling sick all the time....

I actually have had some time since not working to just sit down and relax for a bit. I have also had to come to terms with the fact that my marriage will never be what I expected-and not getting my business off the ground (various people expressed an interest in my services but backed out once I was ready to get going)..so yeah I'd say some shattered Ideals :)

As for the hormone problems, i've been expressing for awhile that I believe they're out of whack.

Thank you Firiangal. You made me cry a little bit :p

Last edited:

Carole

Well, yes. The Moon is the indicator of health problems in a woman's chart.

Your Moon is in Sagittarius, sign that rules Arterial System. Jupiter rules the fats of the body, hence cholesterol levels are Jupiter-related. Your Jupiter is in Leo, sign ruler of the heart and of circulation.

From this only, one might suposse that circulatory problems, perhaps due to clogged arteries are a possibility. With Jupiter and Mercury (ruler of Circulatory System) in Leo, these problems could well have a negative effect on the heart. And poor circulation and/or oxigenation could be a possible cause of dizziness also.

The Moon square Saturn in Virgo may bring colitis, intestinal blockage, poor peristaltic motion causing constipation. Constipation can cause toxicity that could be a contributing factor to hypertension.

I must mention the Fixed Cross in your chart as it seems to me a stressing factor for all I have mentioned above. Fixed Cross ailments are caused by the Scorpio-ruled colon. And an affected, sluggish colon may lead, through the years, to a major outcome: Heart attack. Toxins that are not eliminated are re-absorbed through the walls and go back into the bloodstream, thus straining the heart and eventually resulting in heart problems.

In addition, problems with the Thyroid Gland and the Circulatory System (again) are indicated by this cross. Mercury and Venus (thyroid gland) are both in Leo (circulation).

Suggestion: Mega doses of vitamin C (which keeps the arteries walls flexible) and a proper diet rich in fiber can help to prevent the health problems envisaged in this chart. Effective handling of the stress it's also convenient.

Note: These are only my opinions and suggestions about the potential health problems I see in the chart you posted. It's certainly not a diagnostic, and this is pretty obvious, but some people could see it that way.:rolleyes:

Carole

Last edited:

waterlilly

Tension in my home and love life? Most definitely. In between the hubby's ex (i suspect he's cheated but have no proof), not having a job and feeling sick all the time....

I just wanted to offer my sympathies whilst your going threw a difficult time. I hope you feel alot more jolly soon.

regards

Lilly

NatMur

6th house ruled by Aries,
Same as mine,
I helped some of my headaches using the Aries salt which is called "Kali Phos"

I began experiencing some headaches that nothing I took seemed to alleviate. So I took a few 'event/horary' charts and noticed that there was quite a bit of Aries involvement- Aries governs the central nervous system. The two vitamins that work quite well for nerve pain are B1 and B12. When I began this regime, the headaches disappeared! You might also want to consider opening up that blood brain barrier with the amino acid L-carnitine.

JUPITERASC

Well, yes. The Moon is the indicator of health problems in a woman's chart.

Your Moon is in Sagittarius, sign that rules Arterial System. Jupiter rules the fats of the body, hence cholesterol levels are Jupiter-related. Your Jupiter is in Leo, sign ruler of the heart and of circulation.

From this only, one might suposse that circulatory problems, perhaps due to clogged arteries are a possibility. With Jupiter and Mercury (ruler of Circulatory System) in Leo, these problems could well have a negative effect on the heart. And poor circulation and/or oxigenation could be a possible cause of dizziness also.

The Moon square Saturn in Virgo may bring colitis, intestinal blockage, poor peristaltic motion causing constipation. Constipation can cause toxicity that could be a contributing factor to hypertension.

I must mention the Fixed Cross in your chart as it seems to me a stressing factor for all I have mentioned above. Fixed Cross ailments are caused by the Scorpio-ruled colon. And an affected, sluggish colon may lead, through the years, to a major outcome: Heart attack. Toxins that are not eliminated are re-absorbed through the walls and go back into the bloodstream, thus straining the heart and eventually resulting in heart problems.

In addition, problems with the Thyroid Gland and the Circulatory System (again) are indicated by this cross. Mercury and Venus (thyroid gland) are both in Leo (circulation).

Suggestion: Mega doses of vitamin C (which keeps the arteries walls flexible) and a proper diet rich in fiber can help to prevent the health problems envisaged in this chart. Effective handling of the stress it's also convenient.

Note: These are only my opinions and suggestions about the potential health problems I see in the chart you posted. It's certainly not a diagnostic, and this is pretty obvious, but some people could see it that way.:rolleyes:

Carole
Turmeric :smile:

The main component of this spice is curcumin
which is a power anti-inflammatory.
Inflammation is a major cause of arteriosclerosis
or the hardening of the arteries.
Turmeric also reduces the damage to arterial walls
which can cause blood clots and plaque build up.

Turmeric also contains vitamin B6
which helps to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine
Homocysteine otherwise may cause plaque buildup and blood vessel damage
in excess amounts.

Turmeric can be an ingredient in many dishes, both sweet and savory.
One way to get your daily dose is
by drinking a glass of warm turmeric milk daily.
If you’ve never cooked with TURMERIC before
now’s the time to get creative for your health!