Marriage ending before it even started for us

Hi Rajarshi, I have uploaded our charts as per the link. Please have a look.

Our life turned upside down in Oct 2012. I used to google to find what happened in heavens that brought things up to this level.
I kept on seeing 'Saturn moved to Scorpio' as a big event in astrology.
That's were d name is coming from.

Attachments

• Him.jpg
    Him.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Him-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Me-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 51

Rajarshi

Thank you for the feedback, have seen charts for both of you. Will be able to come back latest by Sunday.

Are you wearing any astrological gems? asking, as sometimes gems can work negatively.

R

rishimanglesh

Hi, do you have any physical problem or any permanent illness?

Next two years might be difficult for you especially next year from husband.

Rajarshi

IN YOUR CHART:

7th lord Sun ( spouse) is exalted & Vargottam...which is very good.

But, 7th house is afflicted by aspect of Saturn & Rahu. Further, Karak for Husband Jupiter is debilitated in 12th.

Again, you are passing through Mercury main period & Mercury sub period from December 2011 to April 2014 and Mercury is retrograde & debilitated in your chart.

In Navamsa Chart, 7th lord Venus is in Navamsa lagna Scorpio with Rahu. Ketu is in 7th house in Navamsa chart.

Transits:
From 17 th October 2012 Sun ( your 7th lord) was debilitated and with exalted Saturn. Saturn in transit entered Swati nakshatra on 12.10.2012. Rahu was in Visakha nakshatra whic was bad for you.

Both of you have Aquarius as ascendant & moon sign. Good compatibility. this is favourable to you for understanding.

His chart shows no affliction on 7th house and Venus ( wife) is exalted in navamsa. Venus is Atmakaraka as well. 7th lord Sun is in 5th house with 5th lord Mercury.[ Mars & Rahu are also in 5th house with Sun & Mercury].

The problems are more in your chart as 7th house is afflicted ( by aspect of Saturn & Rahu). & Jupiter is debilitated in 12th house.

future transits:

Saturn will enter Visakha constellation on first week of November 2013. As, Jupiter is in 12th house, the situation will be tougher from 4.11.2013 until Saturn enters next lunar mansion Anuradha in December 2014.Presently, Rahu is in Libra in Visakha nakshtra and will enter Swati nakshtra on 19 th July 2013.

Therefore, Rahu & Saturn will be together in Swati constellation from 19.07.2013 to 04.11.2013. Libra is 9th house from your ascendant & Moon and is favourable to you when planets are in favourable nakshatra. This time should be utilised with full sincerity to reconcile matters between you two, as after this Saturn will be adverse for about one year.

You may take proactive steps for reconciliation, and you will get good cooperation from your husband.

You need to consult professional astrologer for remedy of Saturn & Rahu, preferably through Mantra etc, ( which should be done with full sincerity) and you should be able to have better conjugal life.

Best wishes
:smile:

Rajarshi

Also as Rajarshi ji mentioned, Mercury and Jupiter is debilitated in my chart. I remember my Jathakam book mentioning that I have Neejabhanga rajyoga which will reduce the ill effect of debilitated planet.
Is it for Mercury or Jupiter or do I have more debilitated planets in my chart?

I shall be able to attend at weekend only.

Rajarshi

IN YOUR CHART:

7th lord Sun ( spouse) is exalted & Vargottam...which is very good.

But, 7th house is afflicted by aspect of Saturn & Rahu. Further, Karak for Husband Jupiter is debilitated in 12th.

Again, you are passing through Mercury main period & Mercury sub period from December 2011 to April 2014 and Mercury is retrograde & debilitated in your chart.

In Navamsa Chart, 7th lord Venus is in Navamsa lagna Scorpio with Rahu. Ketu is in 7th house in Navamsa chart.

Transits:
From 17 th October 2012 Sun ( your 7th lord) was debilitated and with exalted Saturn. Saturn in transit entered Swati nakshatra on 12.10.2012. Rahu was in Visakha nakshatra whic was bad for you.

Both of you have Aquarius as ascendant & moon sign. Good compatibility. this is favourable to you for understanding.

His chart shows no affliction on 7th house and Venus ( wife) is exalted in navamsa. Venus is Atmakaraka as well. 7th lord Sun is in 5th house with 5th lord Mercury.[ Mars & Rahu are also in 5th house with Sun & Mercury].

The problems are more in your chart as 7th house is afflicted ( by aspect of Saturn & Rahu). & Jupiter is debilitated in 12th house.

future transits:

Saturn will enter Visakha constellation on first week of November 2013. As, Jupiter is in 12th house, the situation will be tougher from 4.11.2013 until Saturn enters next lunar mansion Anuradha in December 2014.Presently, Rahu is in Libra in Visakha nakshtra and will enter Swati nakshtra on 19 th July 2013.

Therefore, Rahu & Saturn will be together in Swati constellation from 19.07.2013 to 04.11.2013. Libra is 9th house from your ascendant & Moon and is favourable to you when planets are in favourable nakshatra. This time should be utilised with full sincerity to reconcile matters between you two, as after this Saturn will be adverse for about one year.

You may take proactive steps for reconciliation, and you will get good cooperation from your husband.

You need to consult professional astrologer for remedy of Saturn & Rahu, preferably through Mantra etc, ( which should be done with full sincerity) and you should be able to have better conjugal life.

Best wishes
:smile:

Saturn is in Visakha ( Lord Jupiter) constellation and Jupiter is in 12th house. Saturn is in Scorpio and aspected by Mars ( 8th aspect), which has damaged Saturn further. This damaged Saturn is aspecting your 7th house damaging your conjugal life.

You should consult professionals and take full remedy of Saturn which will reduce your problem by 75%.

You have Mercury & Jupiter as debilitated.

As, Saturn is in 10th house, there is cancellation of debilitation of Jupiter ( but may not be fully effective as Saturn is weak). Venus exalted with debilitated Mercury would have cancelled debilitation, if Venus would have been in Kendra from Ascendant/moon. So, Mercury's debilitation is not cancelled.

Best wishes

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Thank you so much Rajarshi . So in effect both debilitation is very much there for me with almost no cancellation.

If you see your chart you will notice that two planets ( Sun & Venus) are exalted and Mars is in own house.

Saturn represents yourself as your ascendant & moon sign is same (Aquarius). You should think positively about remedy of Saturn & set your life in right direction.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Our full sympathy is with you. You will win as " Dhairjai Dharma" or 'Patience IS the religion'. Have faith & hope in Almighty.

God Bless.

I am reviving an old thread in which I asked advice on issues going on in my marriage.
Current update is we are still in legal cases and not yet divorced.
In next month Venus antradasa is starting for my husband. My Venus antradasa will also start in 2-3 months.
Were do you think this is going as per our charts? Is divorce actually possible in Venus antradasa which is suppose to be a good period? Or will we be moved into reconciliation ? Or can I go in for second marriage in this duration?

Last edited:

Saturn90

Hi,

sorry, may I know what was the date of marriage?
was it an arranged marriage? if I just look into your husband chart it looks like he was not so mentally prepared for the marriage.

Thanks

Marriage was in the beginning of year 2012.arranged one only.
Not sure about not being mentally prepared, bcz he wanted to get married even before(he tried for about 2 years to find a girl, one marriage was fixed but broke of just before engagement bcz of his parents) but his parents made him wait with silly reasons.

Saturn90

Thanks for your reply. If you don't mind can you please highlight the reason for conflicts/divorce case?
It will be of great help. When I said he might not be mentally ready for marriage I meant of his strong individuality and stand point say may be stubborn.
I'm asking questions so I get a bit of surety if your charts are correct (time of birth can change whole chart within a minute).

Also it will be nice if you can give some events date like travelling, start of work, graduation etc.

Thanks

Conflict arised on financial issue. I was their ATM machine. Issue was his parents greed for money from my family thru him.
Graduation completed arnd 7 odd years back and to job in few months.

Saturn90

Astrology just gives indication....free will is most important.
First of all as you told they are after your money then probably you would have filed for divorce and in such situation anyways anybody can without looking in your charts suggest you better off without him.....
As per astrological reading:
If divorce will happen it could be in the following period:
Mercury venus venus
or
Mercury venus mercury

For you if divorce happens there is a strong chance of second marriage.
All this calculation is based on your marriage date before Feb 2012 (you are hesitant in giving your exact marriage date so I estimated).
Also have a check if your current husband is involved somewhere else?

Hope it helps.
Please keep us updated about your case.

Thanks