am i supposed to live a lonely and sad life?

ritz

i have grown up in a big family. then went on to live nuclear family since few years.. now i don't have cordial relations with siblings.. so feel very disconnected and lost and lonely with regard to family. and am not dating anyone..

august 29, 1987. raipur, chhattisgarh. 03:05 am.

ANUP

Please be clear.If your birth time is CORRECT, i can go ahead one step saying that you might be or may have intercaste/religion relationships (even since june 2018 onward) I never like to boost like this but i have been pushed to write that this could be your choice as well.

Dont worry, everything gonna alright.Marriage may happenen after 6 months means early next year.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

Haran

sun in 2h:
read from here -
https://www.indastro.com/house/sun-2nd-house.html
----------------------
venus, mercury and mars - these 3 planets are combust with sun. this means that you will lack activeness and aggressiveness in dealing with immediate family. also, you will lack learning abilities and affected education.your outlook (appearance) may not be normal.
---------------------
shani's aspect on 2h: you will face hardship in wealth matters or family matters, however u can overcome by dedication. and also on speech, you will see late improvement.
jupiter (vagra-gathi)'s aspect on 2h will help you overcome issues in these to some extent.
---------------------
moon in 4h:
read this -
https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-4th-house.html
--------------
TC.

RishiRahul

i have grown up in a big family. then went on to live nuclear family since few years.. now i don't have cordial relations with siblings.. so feel very disconnected and lost and lonely with regard to family. and am not dating anyone..

august 29, 1987. raipur, chhattisgarh. 03:05 am.

I wonder if you went nuclear from around mid 2016.
And your relations with siblings deteriorated between mid 2017 & mid 2018 in particular.

RishiRahul

ritz

And your relations with siblings deteriorated between mid 2017 & mid 2018 in particular.

RishiRahul

Went nuclear in 2012. With siblings since a few years now, cannot pin point a time.

ritz

sun in 2h:
read from here -
https://www.indastro.com/house/sun-2nd-house.html
----------------------
venus, mercury and mars - these 3 planets are combust with sun. this means that you will lack activeness and aggressiveness in dealing with immediate family. also, you will lack learning abilities and affected education.your outlook (appearance) may not be normal.
---------------------
shani's aspect on 2h: you will face hardship in wealth matters or family matters, however u can overcome by dedication. and also on speech, you will see late improvement.
jupiter (vagra-gathi)'s aspect on 2h will help you overcome issues in these to some extent.
---------------------
moon in 4h:
read this -
https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-4th-house.html
--------------
TC.

I am not lacking energy in dealing with immediate family. In fact I get aggressive when provoked. I prefer peace unless provoked. My education is fine. And yes you may say my outlook is not “normal” depends on ur definition of “normal”. Ur definition of normal may not be normal for me.

I don’t struggle with my speech unless when provoked I get very “point blank” and “blunt”.. I don’t like anything or anyone who is not genuine.. most of the people in this world are pretentious characters.

Thanks for ur reply.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Went nuclear in 2012. With siblings since a few years now, cannot pin point a time.

Hello,

You went nuclear since April to July 2012 then.

2016 might have been another different change of environment!...Pushing you to a different mindset. And you are adjusting from an emotionally trying change.

You are have a very individualistic, but lonely Soul; presently will have the problem of thinking/feeling that the other side is greener, and a desire to change to the other side.

RishiRahul

Do you think about career seriously and have tendency to change career frequently?
Does your father’s family has strugle to accumulate wealth?
Do you happen to think about house construction or renovation all the time?

ritz

Do you think about career seriously and have tendency to change career frequently?
Does your father’s family has strugle to accumulate wealth?
Do you happen to think about house construction or renovation all the time?

I have not been able to think about any particular career seriously yet as yes, I do have the tendency to change and to learn different things which I struggle with to stick to one particular thing. I have been thinking if teaching yoga would be suitable for me ? No family not struggled with accumulating wealth. And no, I don’t think about construction or renovation all the time. But I do have interest in interior design and landscape design etc but I have not pursued it as a career.

ritz

Please be clear.If your birth time is CORRECT, i can go ahead one step saying that you might be or may have intercaste/religion relationships (even since june 2018 onward) I never like to boost like this but i have been pushed to write that this could be your choice as well.

Dont worry, everything gonna alright.Marriage may happenen after 6 months means early next year.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

i think my birth time is correct. thank you for your reply.

ritz

Hello,

2016 might have been another different change of environment!...Pushing you to a different mindset. And you are adjusting from an emotionally trying change.

You are have a very individualistic, but lonely Soul; presently will have the problem of thinking/feeling that the other side is greener, and a desire to change to the other side.

RishiRahul

thank you for ur reply. in 2016 i was living mostly away from home so maybe that affected me .. i don't know exactly. what in my chart says i have a very individualistic but lonely soul? yes, am going through emotionally trying change. if you don't mind to answer, do i have any career?

bhrt

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com
Sir my dob is 24-12-1992
time 12:45pm place Aligarh UP
When will i get job and mental peace?
No focus. Worries. No Girlfriend.
plz help.
thanks in advance.

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

thank you for ur reply. in 2016 i was living mostly away from home so maybe that affected me .. i don't know exactly. what in my chart says i have a very individualistic but lonely soul? yes, am going through emotionally trying change. if you don't mind to answer, do i have any career?

Thank you!

RishiRahul