Don't know if this is the right place for this...

Shadowflash

...and I also have no clue whether I'll get any replies... I have pretty much *zero* experience with horary, but am finding myself in such a way this morning that I'm reaching out *wherever* and in whatever way I can...

*sigh*

This has been an absurdly quantum-transformational Scorpionic life for me, this time around, emotionally and physically (never did figure out how to post my natal here; 11/16/56, South Haven, MI, USA, 10:47 PM)... And while I'd always been on what I'd call my own conscious self-awareness and spiritual path nearly all my life...since my Stage 3C endometrial cancer diagnosis, hysterectomy and post-surgical intestinal crisis in October 2009, I've been working so much the moreso from every angle I can imagine to heal the deep internal issues that culminated into where I find myself. (At a solely-physical level: No traditional chemo/radiation treatment, limited access to needed supplements due to financial issues, but have had some excellent help from a subtle-energyworker friend.) No idea whether the cancer is metastasizing, as the health program I'm on doesn't pay for CTs unless you're accepting traditional treatment.

So perhaps you see my challenge for knowing if this is the right thread; my main question is actually more spiritually-/emotionally-related than physical, and...I suppose, given how I'm feeling lately, would be literally: Will I manage to rally my Will to Live sufficiently to overcome these emotional issues, that currently feel like they'll take me out via this cancer?

Thanks extremely much in advance to anyone who feels to take this on...

Love, Susan

Opphiucan

post a horary chart, not a natal - think of your question or the time of this email and use an EVENT chart...
Sorry you are having such a tough time, Susan...

Shadowflash

Thanks very much for replying, Opphiucan, and for your kind words! But as I stated above, when I last posted a question I was unable, after trying every browser I knew of and every suggestion offered me, to post *any* kind of chart here; eventually someone just kindly did it for me. Still can't figure out what I'm not *getting* about doing that; I'm not that dull-witted... LOL... Anyway, yes, I realize it's a horary/event chart that's called for rather than a natal; just put my natal stats up there in case anyone wanted to see them...and duh, not being tuned into the whole horary world, realize now that no one *could* kindly do the horary/event chart for me, even if they wanted to, as they don't know where I am! LOL Looks like the time I asked/posted was 8:57 AM Pacific time, and I'm in Cottonwood, AZ... Sorry to be such a doofus. :sick:

Opphiucan

well, save ur chart to your desktop. R u getting it from astro.com? Just double click on the chart and then hit save as.

Do you want to give me the information and I can post it if you can't?

L

Opphiucan

Thanks very much for replying, Opphiucan, and for your kind words! But as I stated above, when I last posted a question I was unable, after trying every browser I knew of and every suggestion offered me, to post *any* kind of chart here; eventually someone just kindly did it for me. Still can't figure out what I'm not *getting* about doing that; I'm not that dull-witted... LOL... Anyway, yes, I realize it's a horary/event chart that's called for rather than a natal; just put my natal stats up there in case anyone wanted to see them...and duh, not being tuned into the whole horary world, realize now that no one *could* kindly do the horary/event chart for me, even if they wanted to, as they don't know where I am! LOL Looks like the time I asked/posted was 8:57 AM Pacific time, and I'm in Cottonwood, AZ... Sorry to be such a doofus. :sick:

Hey, no problem. And you're not a doofus, I've been where you are several times...not just with the chart but with the will to live..it's hard. EMOTIONS yuck!

WHAT WAS / IS THE DATE AND WHAT COUNTY in AZ, there's about 7! Thanks,
L

Shadowflash

Thanks, Opphiucan; though I seem to recall going through those steps before, I will try it again! :sideways: Date was yesterday, June 7th, and wow, never realized how many C'woods there are! LOL Mine is in Yavapai county...

Shadowflash

Okay, here's me trying again... Let's see if this works... Saved chart from astro.com to Desktop; clicked on "Manage Attachments" and uploaded it from Desktop....

Attachments

• HoraryChart.jpg
    HoraryChart.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 29

Opphiucan

You are Sun, and I'm going to say health is the issue here...Saturn rx in 3rd house - communicating your problems and when rx is over perhaps feeling much better. Sun and part of fortune are trine - good.

I think the sun trine Saturn rx (sun in 11th house) shows you have hopes and dreams of getting better - and will. You're communicating and reaching out - that's the key.

Jupiter is on a zero degree which I recently read as good as well...and trine as well.

OK, now maybe someone who k nows what they're talking about with kick in! Good luck, email me anytime - I've been through that over and over....:)

Hang in there, take one day, one hour at a time.

Love,
Laura