John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Ha I realised now Carolina WON yesterday I checked in the morning and thought that it lose,but now well that is as expected oh I feel satisfied but I still do not know what happened with Tau Ceramica.
I use Raleigh for Carolina that is their home city as I know but in this case I would say that is almost the same basicly makes no difference.The rule itself is the most interesting well but if Tau does not align with this than we have problem,again of course I like more to brake the rule about VIA COMBUSTA.

banefranco

Well I will place you a chart and picture might be it is more than i can get but interesting position of Moon and POF.Place in your software and watch what will happens in the next few minutes after match starts

Attachments

• Tau2apr.jpg
    Tau2apr.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Igor_Rakocevic.jpg
    Igor_Rakocevic.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 38

fensi88

I see 2 testimonies for ASC team, Barcelona.
Moon in its own sign right on MC
AMa inside 1st house.
For DSC team Tau, I see 2 testimonies too.
Moon sex Sa, L4
Moon square AMa
But as you said, we miss exact points what is stronger when we have equal number of testimonies.

banefranco

Good good good in excange of well well well.
May we try to check one wery logical and inspiring rule 'Who controls the Moon controls the game-winning'.In the next matches I will check that postition especially.
In that chart Moon is controlled by tenth house.
Or Antiscion of the ruler of the opposite house in the enemy's house but in both of cases that situation lasts only about 15 minutes.That is pretty long time but during that time Barcelona was losing the game that is not logical.If Antiscion action is hidden might be that we could not see the next phase, I will take care anyway.
B.b.G
I missed one again grrrrrmfhh

banefranco

I checked matches played at the same date and time but none pf them had the same situation all of them had the AMa inside the 1st house but not so close and not the Moon close to the 10th cusp inside.Philosophically it is the exception when it is better to be controlled than on contrary to control.
The team controls the game not the game to control the team, ok make sence.

att75

Fulham-Liverpool

I predicted Fulham-Liverpool today (London, 17:30 local time). L1 was Venus (Fulham in white), L7 was Mars (Liverpool in red). In ACC DIG I counted 14 / -7. (During the game, the ASC (and DESC) haven't changed sign, although ASC became via combusta at the end of the game.) So X2 could be played. Result was 0:1. My question is about Liverpool's goal. Examining the chart, I see one change that could indicate the goal. Venus, L1, went from H6 to H5. But, Venus was "assigned" to Fulham, and Liverpool scored! Am I calculating something wrong, or it happens that team A's planet changes house -> team B scores a goal?

banefranco

Re: Fulham-Liverpool

You were right about placing the teams and about noticing that they did not change sides when ASC-DSC axis changed,it is ok even axis changed very near the end of the first half.But what is more important about goals.There are more than 800 (eight hundread) aspects for scoring the goal and it is not what Frawley explained not even close to.His explanation is far from reality.If I tell you that at that match the SUN square MC scored the goal you will stay far from predicting at the same distance becouse it happens under some circumstances logical but nowhere explained.You need the key but even than you need to change the way of understanding the sport prediction.
It is not NATAL.
I have written that even semisextiles are involved and it seems that nobody believed me.
I tried to show you the only way if you want to predict goals, I wrote that aspect are involved,I wrote to all of you that even some points and dust in the universe are involved.I wrote that you all can check about 1000(one thousand) matches at least,I checked them more than three thousands for now and still I did not finish exploring but I am close to.without checking it is imposible to find why and when the goal can be scored.Even than you have to make a choice,will treat any aspect like possibility for goal or like I do treating the aspect as energy.That is why I suggested not to predict goals when many matches start at the same time.As it almost never happens that you have only one match at the time predict when there are two matches.But even than you will notifie that one aspect does not score the goal always.For me that is energy of an aspect.How much energy to be splited at the some matches nobody knows.Yet.
But to predict the outcome of any match starts at any time, yes you can.
When I wrote about the values of an aspect I just wanted to have clear situation which aspect is strongest.Without those points, those measures there are no testimonies to count.How to count when you have no values.
In Serbian we have a proverb sutible for all of us we are like gooses in fog.
Ok I think next month I will make anoncement for course in Belgrade for soccer prediction but as I am not profesional astrologer I must check will I be allowed to do such thing.I do not even know to predict what the weather will be tomorrow.But I know who will not lose soccer match.
Now after this story let us go back wh will not lose.Well I placed the chart for TauCeramica,basketball match ane there you can find might be the strongest testimoby who will let say win.Who controls the game and already the Lord of the enemy's team.That happens rare but not to forget.Even ACC dig and ESS tell us different.
That is the reason why I checked all rules from that stupid book again and again.I wrote not to predict when ASC is Via Combusta.That is becouse I have no idea what will happen but as LIONKING wrote we do not have to be affraid when Venus is Rx and combust.Well any planet in that situation.
That is not a close to what Frawley wrote,not even close.Just becouse he did not explain exceptions.That is the point.But another explanation for us is what are exceptions?Exceptions are the best way for explanation the situation while we do not know the roles any planet and point acts in astrology chart.We do not know them if we do than there will be no exceptions.
Ok I gone to far.
Do not predict goals like you do,well do predict but not for bets.
B.b.G

banefranco

Re: Fulham-Liverpool

The man who can predict even total of goals at one match,not the exact score will be the reachest man in the world,ok I hope you will be satisfied to be the fifth on the list.
I predicted sometimes match with final score 0:0 that is easy.Exact score is always guess if you do not know the time when the goal is scored.And Frawley was honest when he said that his prediction was educated guess.
Even today whe can only make guesses not exact predictions.
Well I tested my skill to predict the points in one basketball match as it was match Partizan-CSKA but I cannot predict exact score.It is still a long trip.
Let us go back to reality if we can give just a single word to any planet not to explain the planet,might be it will be the way.Like Venus beaty is the weapon but in the beatle it is useles.But to rule the king who rules the kingdom it is deadliest weapon I know.
Ok in these days we had on one side the beauty without make up and brutal force without the brain,Mars.Ha, position, Venus was lost without help of luck POF and without ruler of the game.In any case.So the bright team always lost.Isn't it?This is just an observation just an idea.If somebody follows might be we can find the golden pot. If axis changes it depends at what moment it changes as we have ruler changed houses one and seven.Why I see Pluto as ruler of Scorpio and not Mars.In one way pluto is weaker becouse Pluto fuctions in flashes and mars is continual power (in short period). I do not want to write about people borned Mars.I do not have them near me.And there is the reason.
The point of all of this is when we find the right words just a single word we will understand it all.

LionKing

ATT75 I was going to refer you to BF but he already gave you the answer to goals. BF is better than I at that one. Still trying to figure out the Hockey thing on my side. I do believe it would go by the same method. Oh by the way I would have said that 7 H is the winner. Good call! V/r LionKing:D

banefranco

It goes on the same base for sure,but it has three parts of the game(human's idea) and it can make somethimes problems but let say : count as the one third lasts about 40 minutes, right and the whole match for about two hours.Regulary you can predict goals in the first third precizely.What is the problem.The problem is with jerseys 'couse all guest teams play in light colors.
Sometimes I missed.If I am just an astrologer I would say that it is imposible to predict the winner but thanks to God I place bets and I made a strategy.Voila.I predict only matches where favourites are home teams.They do not have to be on ASC side.Place them according to the ASC or DSC rulers and what color and brightness they represent.
You will have the same but bigger problem with NBA league.
By the way, try to predict hockey in Europe it is easier and of course basketball in Europe.
One of reasons why I predicted Boston to win for sure in hockey,I mentioned in earlier texts and not my sweet Carolina was the problem with jerseys.
I mean colors.Carolina team play in red with little white stripes on jersey.I decided to awoid becouse I missed some matches I believe only becouse of that white stripe on almost any jersey but if you have peace of black.dark green on jersey than you could place team with mostly red on the darker side.
This month it was the problem where to place red colored teams with white shorts.With dark red one colored jersey no but mixed Oh my God.
By the way what is BF in your text

banefranco

If any of you can find the software which Olympus photo unit used to count middle values for exposure that software uses several spots from an object of photo and calculate it in the middle gray or it automaticly gives the best exposure for making picture.
As I do believe that problem with colors is the problem with quntity of light I thing that is the way to solve it
B. b. G.

LionKing

Ha! I was just shorting your name to BF. I know in text it is 'boyfriend' but not to what I was writing. (I don't swing that way anyway....ha!) I didn't mean anything other than shorting your noun name. I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I still think that your a pretty good sport astrologer. You do a lot of what I do, but your scoring is one up on me! Hmm... I'll have to gain some ground back on that. Ha! Thank you for your response.
V/r LionKing

LionKing

You know I'm still experimenting on the hockey jersey. Of course I will adapt it to the other sports. Since I have been doing this a year and half. I have really dedicated myself to it. I have the same theory as you 'every game can be predicted' you just have to see the flags of winning and the pit holes of losing. Oh don't worry... I have lost. It all comes with the challenge of game ship. I wish you well. V/r LionKing

att75

Serie A yesterday

Thx for the explanations about timing of goals.

Yesterday afternoon, when I checked Serie A fixtures, first, L1 and L7 were Sun and, eh, Saturn or Uranus (DSC=Aquarius). Later, approximately during half time of matches which began at 15:00, ASC-DSC changed sing and L1 was Mercury and L7 was, well, Jupiter or Neptune (Pisces). Talking about quantity of light, which is “lighter” (in your experience), Mercury or Jupiter?

There was an interesting situation, by the way. Juventus-Chievo and Siena-Lazio, began at the same time, yesterday 15:00, but, the shirts were practically the same. Juve and Siena wore the typical Juve zebra (black and white) striped shirts, while Chievo and Lazio were in yellow. I haven’t checked Siena’s chart, only Juventus’ but probably the Siena’s is very similar. But, the matches were a bit different. Siena won 2:0, scoring a goal in both halves. Juve was weak in the 1. half, Chievo lead 2:1. In the second half, Juve was better, lead 3:2, but Chievo dramatically equalized in the end, 3:3! Luckily I didn’t predict nor bet on these two matches, as I had problems with the who-is-who question. :)

banefranco

Re: Serie A yesterday

Ohoho,wonderfull noticed.Well the problem for me are black and white jerseys especially Juventus and Siena but if I have to make decision where to place them I always place Juventus at Mercury becouse Mercury represents lighter and mixed jerseys and Jupiter, ha when Barcelona plays as home team I always place it at the Jupiter side. Well I am sure that it is all in brightness I am still checking but this is an answer about Juve and Siena.I do not know the final scores on those matches.I did not check.But there is a way how to predict matches for witch we are not sure where to place teams.Wait matches on friday to finish than you will analyze where were teams who won or lose.Than at the same time tommorow on Saturday place teams according to the same what it was on Friday.There are some minor differences.Take care about the POF and POV and Moon.And about Lords of 1 and 7 and 4 and 10.Well I appologyze there is lot to explain better ask for the specific match.In short it is easy.Just compare the charts.That is what i have done since I have started to predict.
And do not worry The scores you talk about happens wary often that is why I suggest to predict who will not lose not who will win.It is not the question that you miss, who can predict the draw always that is genious.For now I can predict who will not lose rarely who will win.Be satisfied at this level for now.

banefranco

Re: Serie A yesterday

Well if you check my site I predicted Partizan overcome 1-1 but that happens very rare. it is matter of knowledge not expirience but that clear situation happens rarely.Even baby could predict that match.
And Fulam also.That is easy.