Family and Remedy

Abby83

Hi there,

This is a highly accurate snippet/description regarding my family life based on my natal chart that I found in a free report on www.indastro.com.

"4. Family life: She lacks marital harmony and loss of children is also noticed. In some cases it has been that such native is subject to harassment by in-laws and several concoctions stories are framed against her. She has to be very very careful while dealing with her neighbors and relatives as they are persons who put poison in her life. A worriless period is very rarely available for her. Since she makes her own rule to be abide by her children, she will be neglected by her children as a vengeance to what she has done to them during childhood."

My question is, what can I do to remedy this problem in my life, if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Ps: is this chart ok?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_abby83_11510_38099.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_abby83_11510_38099.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 25

acmicasa

Hi there,

This is a highly accurate snippet/description regarding my family life based on my natal chart that I found in a free report on www.indastro.com.

"4. Family life: She lacks marital harmony and loss of children is also noticed. In some cases it has been that such native is subject to harassment by in-laws and several concoctions stories are framed against her. She has to be very very careful while dealing with her neighbors and relatives as they are persons who put poison in her life. A worriless period is very rarely available for her. Since she makes her own rule to be abide by her children, she will be neglected by her children as a vengeance to what she has done to them during childhood."

My question is, what can I do to remedy this problem in my life, if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Ps: is this chart ok?

Abby83, since you got this result through vedic interpretation.... put vedic chart. Vedic interpretations includes lot many thing... like nakshatra's, moon chart, navmasa, birth chart, and many more charts ....like harmonics in western charts... if you are specifically asking questions on spouse and children then there are two charts D9 and D7 in vedic astrology.
Love and kisses!!:love::kissing:

Last edited:

acmicasa

To OP: Your Vedic Chart for vedic astrologers :biggrin:
:kissing::love:

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 22

kimbermoon

reading the chart from a western perspective;
Resolving this problem will require a lot of effort on your part, demanding that you become conscious of the inner conflicts within yourself that can serve to trigger such hostility towards you. If you expect them to change, they probably won't; the changes must come from within yourself. What does your husband say in the matter? Why does he not attempt to mediate for you?
This seems to be a very karmic situation playing out, and the point is to try to discharge the karma you carry; to do this you need to identify the general themes playing out in your drama, through self-awareness and personal analysis. Pluto/Saturn is about purging your inner blockages from the past and the process requires that you be completely honest with yourself. As ruler of the 3rd house, the turmoils or hardships of Saturn can indeed extend to neighbours and community connections.
Personal Themes:
Venus/Mars square the first 1st H energies; relationships suffer due to the way that you project yourself in the outer world. Sun in Libra also in the 12th H shows that past issues keep you from establishing good relationships with others. The solution is about understanding the true purpose of relationships; through relationships we are meant to grow and learn about the self as well as to help the partner to understand themselves as well; give and take is obviously required. Libra also teaches us about the need for balance and moderation to avoid going to extremes.
Venus also shows the ideals and expectations that we carry about relationships in general.
Venus/Jupiter shows that you tend to go to extremes and expect perfection in others, thus the lessons are about judgement and perspectives; learning to be more fair-minded [less opinionated] about others.
Venus/Uranus suggest being overly impulsive and reckless which can contribute to inappropriate relationships as well as sudden rejections.
Also Mercury squares Neptune, which can typically be very disturbing in many different forms. The lessons in that are about being honest and sincere in your relationships without submitting to playing games with people. It can relate to being dishonest and prone to lying; or being deceived by others. It also involves issues relating to trust and faith. Mercury rules the brain and afflictions can manifest as mental problems; have you been prone to depression through all your trials? have you been bothered by mood disorders at all?
These karmic themes can persist for many years, sometimes a lifetime, until the individual can see the connections between cause and effect, and learn to understand how they contribute to their own dilemmas by their inner conflicts; what is contained within the psyche must be brought to the surface of conscious awareness; as within, so without.

Ernesto

well i could see very orthodox rules been place and against conservation thought you need to be little comprehensive and conventional