When to play the lottery

AstroAries

Okay I know there have been multiple posts on this topic but " am posting a new one. I made a list of all the different times and dates I won on lottery tickets over the last few months. I like to look for patterns in everyday life and the pattern that I noticed is that 99% of the time that I have won, I have always had natal planets in the transiting fifth house, the house of gambling. Can anyone share similar experiences and/or extrapolate on this?

Zarathu

Account Closed
You might be right. That's an interesting observation.

But it won't help you choose the right time except to keep you from choosing the wrong time---for you.

knowhow999

I play the lottery on a regular basis. I play with a group of others. I have many of the marks listed by Dixon, Jeanne which supposedly indicate a likely winner.
My psychic experiences have also facilitated wins for me. I can look at a lottery case of tickets and pick winners just by looking. So far, the most I have won is $1000 from looking at a scratcher ticket.
Also, I have been able to pick the Mega Number repeatedly five plus times in a row. I do not have the time to do the transits for my lottery group members but my own Jupiter placement (particularly when it kisses Venus) produces winners.
Best of Luck
It also seems to help when you pull the energy towards yourself by lighting a candle and letting it burn at least 6 minutes before the ticket is drawn. Blessings:smile:

AstroAries

Yes I also have some psychic ability and i have used it to pick the lottery though it's not developed enough yet to get all the numbers right but I am getting there. I practice my ESP with the Zener cards.

AstroAries

Here are my natal charts.

Attachments

• Birthchart.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Birthchart1.jpg
    Birthchart1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 83
Hi,

when 5th house is strong and moon is situated there or come to 5th house on there rotation according to lunar circle the best time for lottary. whenever moon comes in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th house in rotation always gives money benefit. For lottary 5th is the best place.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

Deirdre

Besides fortuna asteroid NR 19, look ar tyche 258.its about luck.

I guess that se should always consider The natal placements, rulers of 2nd 5th in ordem to see The planets which could activate The best indicators.

Kannon

Here are my natal charts.

T-square of Jupiter stemming crossbar of Mars opposite Pluto.

Moon semi-square Jupiter.

Venus Quintile Jupiter.

Moon trine Uranus.

Venus trine Uranus.

Those are the kinds of aspects in the natal chart that I'm talking about that are required for at least some basic luck. Forget asteroids. The real story is told in the full aspect picture that includes minors involving planets. (And houses if your chart is actually accurate enough to track beginning/end of houses -- and even more potent, exact aspects to the 5/11th axis).

thelivingsky

There was a period in my life when I won lottery money twice - not large amount but significant considering how infrequently I win anything, It was when Jupiterr was transiting Sag which is my 5th house and it was transiting my Sag planets of Merc and Sun. Merc is my 2nd house ruler. I also did my best, most original art work during this period.
I think Jupiter and Uranus have much to do with luck especially if it is in good aspect in the natal chart.

On a similar note, when I reached retirement age I arranged to take a lump sum of cash out of my retirement account, I found out that I had to wait a few months for the money to be paid. As it turned out on the exact date of the recieving the money, Uranus was exact by transit over my Jupiter.

MissZ

I always win when Venus transits my natal Jupiter and/or Mercury. And when Jupiter transits my natal Pluto. Plus I got this weird thing going on with times like 22:22, 11:11, 11:22 and 22:11. When I play exactly on one of those times, I win. Together with transiting Jupiter and Venus.

In my natal chart I have a Jupiter inconjunction Uranus. I read that Jupiter Uranus aspects also play a role in winning lotteries. Jack Whittaker had this aspect too and he won, but he got robbed, sued and lost a daughter.

JUPITERASC

I always win when Venus transits my natal Jupiter and/or Mercury.
But obviously not everyone wins when Venus transits their natal Jupiter and/or Mercury :smile:
And when Jupiter transits my natal Pluto.
Plus I got this weird thing going on with times like 22:22, 11:11, 11:22 and 22:11.
When I play exactly on one of those times, I win.
Together with transiting Jupiter and Venus.

In my natal chart I have a Jupiter inconjunction Uranus.
I read that Jupiter Uranus aspects also play a role in winning lotteries. J
ack Whittaker had this aspect too and he won, but he got robbed, sued and lost a daughter.
But not everyone wins at those times
because
every natal chart is different
Jupiter and Venus may be in any one of twelve SIGNS
that makes a difference

siren1111

Very nice!! I think do:)OTE=AstroAries;580895]Okay I know there have been multiple posts on this topic but " am posting a new one. I made a list of all the different times and dates I won on lottery tickets over the last few months. I like to look for patterns in everyday life and the pattern that I noticed is that 99% of the time that I have won, I have always had natal planets in the transiting fifth house, the house of gambling. Can anyone share similar experiences and/or extrapolate on this?[/QUOTE]

Ex Parrot

Yes I also have some psychic ability and i have used it to pick the lottery though it's not developed enough yet to get all the numbers right but I am getting there. I practice my ESP with the Zener cards.

I had that ability all my life until a few years ago. I won too many times to keep count (not the big ones, but considerably more than the price of the ticket; and on some occasions the equivalent of a good monthly salary).

I noticed that a deep joy in your heart combined with a (genuinely) breezy, almost "light-headed" attitude usualy did it.
Alas, the opposite is also true.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I have natal Jupiter in my 5th house.
It doesn't explain why it doesn't work anymore, though, because Jupiter is still in my 5th house. ;)
Or why another person that I know who also has Jupiter (unchallenged) in her 5th house never wins.

Back to topic: I haven't noticed any recurrent or particularly "positive" aspects on those occasions that I did check.

AstroAries

You just have to practice. Try using the zener cards. Also it may be diet related. I know certain diets cause the pineal gland to become calcified which hinders your ESP. Gid you lose it all at once, or over time?

GemaaaSpirit

kind of a philosophical dilemma here... because not every good person can win the lottery.. the world couldn't function.. so what makes you think the universe feels you deserve it? :devil::wink:

shilonn

i think this makes sense. i noticed too that when i have won there has always been planets in 5th house.everytime.

my biggest winning was when i had planets in 5th. 8th and 12th.
and at the wining moment there was a Yod. a perfect Yod involving jupiter,
venus and moon.

other time i won i bought my ticket right at the time when moon was in 5th
and it was performing a Yod once again.involving jupiter and pluto.

so i believe winnings happen when there is inconjunctions involved and planets in 5th and 8th.