Cancer as ailment in the chart.

Frisiangal

I thought to change this to a new thread.

What do you think about some types of cancer being related to repressed feelings of ire?

Carole

Hi Carole,
I think it is highly probable. It is something that 'eats away inside', after all. Dr. ingrid Naiman (astroheal.com) did a study of the disease and found Mars to be a significant factor, which would account for the repressed anger, as well as Uranus....for a reason I can't remember! I think Moon and Pluto cannot be ruled out either, as well as the sign/ruler of the organ concerned.

A friend, a police brigadier (Capricorn Sun!), has a natal Mercury-Saturn-Uranus T-square, plus Sun quincunx Pluto. There were paternal problems about which he refuses to speak. Mars in Aquarius trines natal Pluto and seems non-malefic. Within a few years of sec. progr. Mercury conjoining natal Mars, followed by sec. prog. Mars entering Aries to complete a fixed cross with the natal T-square, loss of blood led to the detection of intestinal cancer. He underwent surgery within the week. Although he now has to eat very slowly in order to digest food properly, he IS apparently 'clean'.

I'm sure others can also provide examples from which we can learn.

F.

Carole

Hi, Frisiangal!

Thank you very much for your opinion about this cancer issue. There have been five or six deaths of people who I had known all my life and I was wondering if their always keeping calm and quiet and not expressing their anger had to do with them finally dying from cancer. I know they had many motives to feel anger but I never saw them or heard them even annoyed or yelling at anyone.

Carole

Frisiangal

Carole said:
Hi, Frisiangal!

There have been five or six deaths of people who I had known all my life and I was wondering if their always keeping calm and quiet and not expressing their anger had to do with them finally dying from cancer. I know they had many motives to feel anger but I never saw them or heard them even annoyed or yelling at anyone.

Carole

I could offer more examples.... breast cancer through concern for a handicapped child and another only last month with long-standing emotional grief regarding an unresolved family situation.....we'd warned her for SO many years!; lung cancer and never speaking up over a family situation,... but I do seem to be taking up a lot of space on the 'medical astrology' board.:D One that has me still contemplating is the passing of a dear Scorpio Sun square Pluto/Leo friend (during the square from transiting Saturn), but I don't have her birth time.

Thank goodness, our own family history on both sides does not appear to have such deep problems.....but we all get things off our chests and, using an untranslateable Dutch expression, 'never turn your heart into a murder trap.':D I use this especially on my youngest daughter mentioned in the allergy section, who has a double retrograde Venus in Scorpio-Jupiter opposition in the 3rd-9th houses, with a Mercury-Pluto conjunction in Libra Ascendant.

F.

Carole

Frisiangal:

The time, space and effort are being well used if people read about this subject. Don't you think? If only a few read and found that the information was helpful to them, I would feel extremely happy. :)

Carole.

Frisiangal

jagetoile said:
hi, I have a question concerning Cancer since a moment: i know a woman with breast Cancer and with family history of the same disease as well.

Hi Jag,
If a girl comes from a family in which difficult emotional personal issues are never openly discussed, would this not become part of their Moon or Saturn conditioning as well? It could be a vicious circle that needs to be broken.

but in her chart, the curious point is that she does not have any square, neither inconjuct. the most striking point is her Saturn in the beginning Virgo in opposition her Sun/Mars in Pisces and Venus/Moon in Aqurius. Of course this falls into the category of Virgo/Pisces diesease axe...but theoretically she can get all kinds of diesease with Virgo/Pisces opposition. why it was the breast cancer, while not intestine (virgo) cancer which has burst for example?

Is it possible that Venus/Moon and Sun/Mars make a 45 degree aspect (Dr. Millard also stated that the 22.5 degr. aspect could be significant), or that the disease manifested when one of these aspects was activated through long-term transit or progression? Or WHAT aspect was activated at the time? Are the planets rulers of the 1st/6th house, or aspected to those rulers? How is Pluto, destruction of cells, placed and was amputation necessary? If surgery only, what is Mars' or 8th house ruler's function? These are all questions that come to my mind and I would look at in the hope of finding an answer.
Does Saturn figure in the water houses, which appears to correlate with hereditary factors passed from generation to generation?

I strongly believe...through proof via charts:) ....that the 1st and 6th houses and their rulers are true indicators of a predispotion to physical ailments. If the Virgo/Pisces axis is not part of the Asc-Desc. or 6th-12th house configuration, a physical disorder connected to their bodily region will not occur. BUT, if planets in those signs do connect in whatever way to the 1st-6th house axis, or they progress into them to make or activate harsh aspects, there will be a link to any manifested physical disorder that could take in the bodily regions associated with Virgo/Pisces.
Obviously, if people are able to use their planetary energies in the way they are intended, they can remain perfectly fit all their lives.

if Mars opposit Saturn can indicated swallowed anger, then i have seen charts of hundreds with this aspect who are healthy.

But it need not be swallowed anger. Mars-Saturn can refer to so many different things referring to action versus control, and as long as the individual has managed to find a balance between the two ends of the personal seesaw, a physical disorder will not occur. A simple example would be physical exercise of any kind. An athlete can have the muscles, power and speed, but if he has difficulty finding self-discipline with the training programme, he'll never compete. Or, to learn martial arts one also needs to find and possess self-control.
A true life example:
My youngest daughter has Mars-Uranus in Scorpio square Saturn in Leo in the 11th house. When younger, she wanted nothing other than to become a member of her dancing club's latin team but she was a bit on the small side. She was a 6-star latin dancer but was never chosen. She made up her mind that she would simply outdance the girls, be more sensual, so that she could no longer be ignored (she also has BML in Taurus in the 8th house to make up the T-square!;) ). She worked hard, trained for hours on end and it paid off. She went from 3rd to 2nd to the 1st team, eventually dancing in the front row for the European Latin Team Championships. Mars-Saturn in its most positive guise, with the proudest of mums and dads cheering her on.:D

F.

Claire19

Hello there

I will comment that Moon Pluto is very significant with breast cancer in particular as I have experienced this in my family and going back generations. I also agree that suppressed anger in particular can compromise the immune system as well and other emotions too no doubt. Neptune I find is always strong influence with cancer as ruler of the immune system and escapist tendencies and not facing up to issues. I feel also that grief in the mothering sense can cause the breast cancer but I do wonder about the younger women contracting it nowadays. I am sure that petro carbons and other pollutants contribute. It has been my experience through research that we need more than two challenging aspects to Pluto for malignancy to develop and also Neptune. Of course this is my experience and necessarily limited and I wish I could swear by it. Also to say that even with three if caught early enough it can be overcome. I do feel that diet contributes to it and so many younger women starve themselves to be fashionably thin and this saddens me as an older woman. They are not getting their right nutriments and also smoking to suppress their appetites.

Cancer is a word not a sentence.

Claire:)

Claire19

Hi Jag

Does your friend with breast cancer have any oppositions or conjunctions with Pluto including the ascendant? Sextiles perhaps can also point to the disease but with opportunity of overcoming it and growing. I would also look at Neptunian aspects and the Moon aspects.

Regards

Claire

Claire19

I agree that Mars and Saturn have a part to play in death situations and the 8th and 12th houses.

My sister had breast cancer originally and was a Pisces Sun but with Mars, Moon in Aries. She was often very angry and vengeful for apparent reason. However she eventually passed with a brain tumour which is the Aries planetary situation and was angry and aggressive, when not doped up, right to the end. She could have survived the breast cancer with Moon trine Pluto in the 8th but made bad decisions over time and it spread. I think at the end of the day if someone really wants to go, and I think she did, then nothing will help. She was depressed for many reasons and her immune system depleted because of that and her bad diet. It is a complicated issue and everyone will have a different scenario and different planetary set-up. The indications in my chart were Moon square Pluto from the 3rd house and Mercury conjunct Saturn Pluto. Again indicating sibling.

Others illnesses can show up in our relevant houses. My mother is dying of lung complications coming from the breast area and I will soon have Progressed Moon conjunct Pluto with the natal Pluto Square Moon back up. It is in 6th house of food, clothing and everyday needs and she is not eating. In my nephews' charts the indications of their maternal grandmother passing soon, shows. (7th house)

Thank god I believe in eternal life and the hereafter.

Cheers

Claire.

Francesca

My brother had a pre-cancerous growth removed from his throat a few months ago, and now he is scheduled for more throat surgery after an MRI, and at the same cancer treatment center. No one in the family knows why the second surgery is needed-he won't say. He is a Borderline Personality Disorder with classic history of intense disrupted relationships, alcohol and drug abuse, child and wife abuse, violence, etc. None of his four sisters will speak to him. He was born October 20th 1964 at about 1:20 pm in Niagra Falls NY. Any thoughts?

Frisiangal

Hi Francesca,
I don't know if you are asking the reason for a second surgery, or IF he has developed cancer of the throat, and/or IF it has to do with his behaviour pattern.

My thoughts went to Mercury-Venus which are both associated with the throat. As I said in an earlier post, Ingrid Naiman associates Mars and Uranus with cancer development. His chart shows Gemini on the 6th house cusp which could be indicative that, IF a PHYSICAL disorder develops through life, it would involve Mercury. As I have also said before, as a result of my own hospitalisation, I have found that the 45 degree aspect is one big warning bell for a predisposition towards disease if the appropriate planets/houses are involved. Mercury makes an exact semi-square aspect to Uranus in the Pluto-Uranus-Venus stellium. Pluto also rules Ascendant, that is associated with physical health. It's a mutual reception between Mercury-Pluto that requires a lot of effort to work well. Your brother is one of those who is going through the mid-life crisis (Uranus opposition) later than others. Transiting Uranus opposed its natal position earlier this year for a long retrograde and, now direct, will oppose again in Feb. next year. As such, it activated the natal semi-square in doing so.

Natal Mercury conjunct Sun also opposes natal Moon. If he has been unable to make the emotional change from Moon in Aries to Sun in Libra, through use of a 'healthy' Mercury, this could also play a role in the development of a physical disorder. Obviously the T-square in the fixed signs that 'just' miss making a grand cross with Saturn from Neptune also creates its own havoc in his nature.

In a way, in spite of his vicious nature, he may not be able to help himself and should be pitied. He must live in a very isolated world where the need to relate to and with others is denied .......Mercury sextile 12th house Black Moon Lilith in Capricorn?

Sec. progr. Mercury is now sextile itself. Let's hope, with gained insight, that this will be a fortunate experience for him.

F.

Francesca

Thanks, Frisiangal. I guess all of those questions were on my mind. It's awful to say, but my younger sister hopes he dies before doing any more damage to his four beautiful daughters,whom we all love dearly. I don't want him to die from cancer, but I wish I had a magic wand to change him for his sake and the world's. He seems to have a very powerful chart.