Unable to find suitable life partner ..very depressed

shwetasoni

Hello,
I am unable to find suitable life partner from past 5 years. I have done all possible remedies, mantra and poojas but still uptil now things dont materialize. Recently I showed my horoscope to astrolger. according to him I'l get married in oct 2013. Is it true? Bt now i have lost all hopes and faith.Why there is lot of obstacles and excessive delays and that too at a long stretch. I have been facing lots of obstacles and troubles from past 18 years and someone told that i am running rahu mahadasha that will end in 2027. Is it true?Probably my kundli is affected by rahu and shani. Plz help me out m very depressed.Looks as if some one has given shrap(curse) to me.

Regards:
Shweta

Last edited:

Kannan

Shweta

Saturn is the only significater of marriage in your horoscope by its aspect on 7th cusp. Normally Saturn is known to delay marriage but not deny. . Worship Saturn in any form on every Saturday by lighting oil candle in Navagraha. You will get favourable results in Rahu-Saturn sub period in 2014-15

Good luck

kannan

Last edited:

shwetasoni

Hello,
Thanks for your reply but do my all stars are weak as I have been facing frustration in every aspect studies throughout the job, marriage and I tried a lot for love but in that too all times I got flirt guys. when will my life become smooth and blissful.?

Regards:
Shweta soni

selfless

Banned
Hello,
I am unable to find suitable life partner from past 5 years. I have done all possible remedies, mantra and poojas but still uptil now things dont materialize. Recently I showed my horoscope to astrolger. according to him I'l get married in oct 2013. Is it true? Bt now i have lost all hopes and faith.Why there is lot of obstacles and excessive delays and that too at a long stretch. I have been facing lots of obstacles and troubles from past 18 years and someone told that i am running rahu mahadasha that will end in 2027. Is it true?Probably my kundli is affected by rahu and shani. Plz help me out m very depressed.Looks as if some one has given shrap(curse) to me.

D.O.B= 5-sep-1984
time=05:07 pm
place= nangal dam(punjab)

Regards:
Shweta
Introspected every single detail of ur Kundli using Vedic Astrology,
u have,--------
Makar Lagna, Dhanu Raashi, PoorvaShadha Nakshatra (4th pad)..
Janmo Tithi--Shukla Paksha, Ekadashi(11th)..

Shukra (a planet related to love/marriage, in general) is debilitated(Neechastha) in ur kundli...
Shoni is exalted in ur Kundli..
Chandra (lord of marriage house) is sitting in 12th house at 25 deg 42 min (in Dhanu)..
Budh who is the lord of (Bhagya/fate/ 9th house) is sitting in 8th house , and note that it is RETROGRADE..
your marriage lord(7th house lord) Chandra is having the lowest SHADBALA(Strength=373.18) among all other planets..
Shukra is also having very low Shadbala =374.74

Guru(Brihospati) is having the highest Shadbala(strength)=571.98
in the rashi-chakra, Shukra is in Hasta Naakshatra,1st pad. so there is some difficulties regarding marriage. and also, u might have diabetes..
Mangal is at 16 deg 58 min (in Brischik). So stay away from poison, weapon and fire...
Presently, Rahu / Brihospati going on from 23.10.2011 to 18.03.2014..
do not worry, your overall Kundli is very good..
would give remedies in the next reply.

lanuk

Introspected every single detail of ur Kundli using Vedic Astrology,
u have,--------
Makar Lagna, Dhanu Raashi, PoorvaShadha Nakshatra (4th pad)..
Janmo Tithi--Shukla Paksha, Ekadashi(11th)..

Shukra (a planet related to love/marriage, in general) is debilitated(Neechastha) in ur kundli...
Shoni is exalted in ur Kundli..
Chandra (lord of marriage house) is sitting in 12th house at 25 deg 42 min (in Dhanu)..
Budh who is the lord of (Bhagya/fate/ 9th house) is sitting in 8th house , and note that it is RETROGRADE..
your marriage lord(7th house lord) Chandra is having the lowest SHADBALA(Strength=373.18) among all other planets..
Shukra is also having very low Shadbala =374.74

Guru(Brihospati) is having the highest Shadbala(strength)=571.98
in the rashi-chakra, Shukra is in Hasta Naakshatra,1st pad. so there is some difficulties regarding marriage. and also, u might have diabetes..
Mangal is at 16 deg 58 min (in Brischik). So stay away from poison, weapon and fire...
Presently, Rahu / Brihospati going on from 23.10.2011 to 18.03.2014..
do not worry, your overall Kundli is very good..
would give remedies in the next reply.
Hello selfless Sir,
Just as you have done analysis for this chart, can you do it for mine..."Source of Income" is my thread.....Will be very grateful to you......

shwetasoni

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your reply but one thing is still killing me inside is y there is lot of struggles in every aspect in my life. and whtever remedy I do get +ve results in the begining but later on again the same thing repeats. I have done many remedies + fasting, mantras poojas but no effect. As my shukra is neech so does that mean my husband will not be loving or I have any negativity in relationship?

Regards:
Shweta

VenusS

Venus is karaka of marriage in both male/female chart.
Venus represents Wife in men's chart.

In women's chart Jupiter is also signifactor of marriage and husband.

Even if venus is neecha if jupiter is well placed then ofcourse it always saves up marriage.
Venus neecha in women's chart just means that there will be quarrels related to marriage.Frustration can also be seen.

Regards,
VenusS