Should I move to C in September?

elvire

Hello,

I am planning to relocate to this country and I am considering to do it this September. I got a visa last year, but postponed my relocation so I could save more money.
I set up an horary chart, my ascendant is in Libra, so I am represented by venus in the 8th house . My co-ruler moon is in gemini and it is conjuncting me in the 8th house too. It seems that I am too worried. The foreign place is represented by the 9th house in gemini,and its ruler mercury is in that house too. Is this a positive testimony? However moon and venus don't apply at all to mercury. I am trining pluto and saturn both in 3d house with saturn conjunct the south node. Moon trine pluto. Does this mean that I should stay? My north node however is in the 9th house.
Mercury is opposite jupiter retrograde in 2nd house, that may reflect my current situation as I am saving money before I move, Jupiter is going direct in august.
Can you please help me analyse this chart?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Capturerelocate.jpg
    Capturerelocate.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 38

Moondancing

Premium Member
The last aspect the Moon makes is to conj Mercury before leaving the sign. Also Mercury trines your Asc., there for Moon will aspect your Asc. then conj. Mercury. Those are positive indications you will make the move.

Moon Dance

Moondancing

Premium Member
A question I have to about this chart for horary astrologers is if the Moon's conj to the Sun and opposition to Jupiter before conj. Mercury is considered 'prohibitions' to the question asked? I believe these are probably events that will occur but I do not judge them to prohibit the move.

Can someone shed light on this matter for me?

Moon Dance

elvire

Thank you Moon Dance.That's reassuring :smile:.
I hope another member can have a look at the chart to confirm the move and answer your question about the "prohibitions". I did see my ascendant is in the degrees of via combusta and I was a bit worried about it.