Progressed MC conjunct natal Mars...success or spectacular failure?

Starsareround

astro_25gw_xxxxx_2018124.75171.114005.jpgHi

Over the next year, I've got this progression going. A couple years ago, my progressed MC was conjunct natal Jupiter...that was brilliant. I climbed up the ladder rungs with relative ease and speed in my new career. I'm thinking this will also be a good progression, but it's Mars so...:whistling: probably some curve balls. Any advice?

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Wow! I just barely know you're virgo asc, that's cool. Your natal mars is well aspected too from uranus, and merc. :smile: I had this aspect in natal, so maybe I could happily answer this question. It would be very good if your career emphasize on physical energy. Hmmm... but the aggression and impatient tho hahaha sometimes make me pick wrongly decision, so be careful too, I'm sure your virgo merc balance well to make decision. Okay, good luck!

Starsareround

Hi SCU

Thanks for the feedback. Everything I've read tells me that this is going to be the good type of cosmic roller coaster ride. I'm looking forward to the energy boost :biggrin: and the potential opportunities

watcherofthesouth

It could mean that you'll see a lot more men (Mars) at work.. You're Saturn/Moon conjunction, however will cause you the most concern, regarding your mental outlook.

Starsareround

Interesting...thanks for the reply!

My Progressed Saturn is at 28 degrees, too far from my natal moon which is 25 degrees, so that's not an active progression (I know these charts can be hard to read with the small print) Thank god! that's not a fun progression at all!!!

Shanti

Hi

Your progressions look very good indeed. It looks like a period of growth for you in coming years.

Noteworthy is:

Progressed Jupiter is doing a progressed station right on natal Mars (wellaspected).
This is potential of fortunate (JU) action (MA). Longtime background vibration of success.

This is supported by more faster progressions coming time...
progressed mercury trine jupiter.

Starsareround

Hi

Your progressions look very good indeed. It looks like a period of growth for you in coming years.

Noteworthy is:

Progressed Jupiter is doing a progressed station right on natal Mars (wellaspected).
This is potential of fortunate (JU) action (MA). Longtime background vibration of success.

This is supported by more faster progressions coming time...
progressed mercury trine jupiter.

That is really beautiful, thank you! I really feel in my guts that i'm on a roll. Exciting!