Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles

sonia1983

here is other chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_33_sara_bajwa_hp.55173.30126.gif
    astro_w2gw_33_sara_bajwa_hp.55173.30126.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 43

ThisIsMe

How could one find a birth time for a celebrity that is currently unknown? I'm curious because of this site Astrotheme.com has tons of celebs and some have birth times and some don't.

How do they find the time, you think?

JUPITERASC

How could one find a birth time for a celebrity that is currently unknown? I'm curious because of this site Astrotheme.com has tons of celebs and some have birth times and some don't.

How do they find the time, you think?
Reading the original post at the beginning of the thread highlights many basic methods of rectification

Some celebrities have their time of birth detailed on their birth certificate - but not all do :smile:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for replying back.one of my friend who is learning astrology told me that my 2 t.o.b's show difference in marital matters.if my t.o.b is 12.45pm then,it shows a divorce aspect after marriage and according to 1.30 pm ,I have smooth married life.I am anxious to know about correct t.o.b.my mother told me 1.30 pm as exact where as my grand mother told me 12.45 p.m

kindly,help me birth time rectification.
my past events.
recent employment:19 oct 2011 was the joining date at 7.40 A.m.
I got thyroid report on 5 aug 2011 at 8.20 p.m
I saw my ex b.f engagement/marriage pictures on 11 oct 2012 at 9.45 P.m
minor surgery of right breast :I was called in the operation theater at 10 A.m where I also waited for a little time and finally I was out of operation theater at 1.00 p.m.and date was 28 dec 2008.
I
"On The Spot Rectification" guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p9qt1DVBzk

'...For state of the art rectification manual check out "A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency http://regulus-astrology.com/presidency.html the first synthesis of medieval astrology’s predictive techniques applied to natal chart rectification. For too many years, an incomplete predictive model has hampered efforts by astrologers to compute an accurate birth time. With no consensus on rectification methods, rectified birth times are commonly held in such disrepute they rank on par with dirty data, as defined by Astrodatabank, a leading astrology database vendor.....'

'....With the recovery of medieval predictive techniques, the era of disenchantment over rectification is now over. Not just Transits, Progressions, and Solar Arcs; but Fidaria, Directing by Triplicity, the Moon’s aspects, Directing through the Bounds, Primary Directions, Profections, and Solar Return aspects to natal Arabic Parts fill out a complete predictive toolbox. For the first time, proper attribution between life events and corresponding predictive methods is now possible; making accurate rectification an achievable feat.....' :smile:

JUPITERASC

btw, remember that detailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method may be viewed FOR FREE at http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Traditional astrologer Ventura studied with Helena Avelar and Luis Ribeiro at The Academy of Astrological Studies in Lisbon - here's a downloadable pdf file of an article he wrote detailing
THE ANIMODAR EFFECT
http://www.skyplux.com/init/static/animodar_effect.pdf :smile:

THERE'S A NEAT ILLUSTRATION OF THE ANIMODAR METHOD
PREVIOUSLY POSTED ELSEWHERE
AS FOLLOWS
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
One last thing, chart rectification. How does this work? Could you show me?

Now that I have figured out the Animodar sure.

I'll use Professor Gumby's chart to keep it simple. That chart is a Preventional Chart. How do we know? Because the Moon is applying to the conjunction of the Sun having completed its opposition to the Sun. So we need to cast a Lunation Chart for the Full Moon prior to birth (we would cast a Lunation Chart for the New Moon if the chart would be Conjunctional).

attachment.php

We use the Light Above Horizon for Full Moon Lunation Charts (and that would include a Lunar Eclipse for this purpose). That is the Sun at 28° Taurus 07'.

Which Planet has the greatest Dignity in the Sun? Venus does. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Venus is the Earth Sect Triplicity Ruler.

Now, switch back to the Natal Chart and look at Venus. To which is Venus closer in Degrees, the Ascendant or the Midheaven? Obviously the Midheaven at 1° Virgo 31'.

Yes, there are 30° in Virgo, but at Latitude 39°N07' how many degrees actually cross over the Midheaven as the Ascendant crosses the Horizon?

Look at the Right Ascensions of the Midheaven. We want the full 30° of Virgo so we subtract the Right Ascension at 0° Libra from the Right Ascension at 0° Virgo.

180°00' = 0° Libra at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0° Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
xxxxxxx

179°60'
152°05'
-------
027°55'

Now, the Midheaven is at 01°Virgo31' so how much Right Ascension is that?

153°32' = 1°31' Virgo at 39°N07'
152°05' = 0°00' Virgo at 39°N07'
-------
001°27'

We need the Hourly Distance of Venus.

Venus is at 4° Cancer 39'. Her Right Ascension is 95°04 and her Oblique Ascension is 74°30.

The Ascensional Difference is the Right Ascension minus the Oblique Ascension:

AD[Venus] = 95°04' - 74°30'

AD[Venus] = 20°34'

Venus is out-of-Bounds in this chart with a Declination of 24°N54' so we add the Ascensional Difference to 90° giving us 110°34' for the Semi-Diurnal Arc (we would subtract if the Declination was Negative and we would reverse that for those living in the Southern Hemisphere).

The Temporal Hours will be the Semi-Diurnal Arc divided by 6:

TH[Venus] = 110°34 / 6 = 18°25'

Then to find the Hourly Distance, we divide the Meridian Distance by 18°25'

How far away is Venus from the Midheaven by Right Ascension? We just subtract the RA of Venus from the Right Ascension of the Midheaven (RAMC).

Meridian Distance = 153°32' - 95°04'

Meridian Distance = 58°28'

Now we divide the Meridian Distance by the Temporal Hours to get the Hourly Distance

HD[Venus] = 58°28' / 18°25'

HD[Venus]= 3°10'

The Hourly Distance tells you the number of Houses away from the Meridian (either the MC or the IC) that a Planet is and that is what the whole number represents, and the fractional part is how far away from the Cusp of the House that Venus is.

Each House is essentially 2 Diurnal Hours. Think of the chart as a clock where the Ascendant is 6:00 AM so then 3 Houses or 6 Hours (3 * 2 = 6) later it is 12:00 PM and that is the Midheaven and the 6 Hours later is the Descendant at 6:00 PM and then 6 Hours later is the Nadir/IC at 12:00 AM and then we've come full circle back to the Ascendant at 6:00 AM in a 24-Hour period.

We just have to set up a simple proportion or a ratio:

27°55' : 2 = 1°27' : X

From our high school math, we know to cross-multiply and divide, and so we have:

2 * 1°27' / 27°55' = X

It's easier to use decimal notation:

2 * 1.45 / 27.91666 = X

2.9 / 27.91666 = X

0.03582 = X

So, um, what exactly is "0.03582" in Degrees?

It is less than 1°. That is what the big fat "0" means.

Let's multiply by 60 to convert to minutes:

60 * 0.03582 = 2.1492

That gives us 0°2.1492' of arc.

Multiply the 0.1492 * 60 = 8"

So there is a difference of 0°02'08"

Can we round that off? Sure, let's call it 0°02'

Now, there are 24 Hours in one day and 360° in the Zodiac Circle.

How many Degrees are in 1 Hour?

Simple, 360 / 24 = 15° and you might notice the longitudinal meridians around Earth are 0° 15° 30° etc and most of the Time Zones are based on those.

If there are 15° in 1 Hour, how many Degrees are in 1 Minute?

Simple, 15° in 60 Minutes or 1° every 4 Minutes.

And that is 30' every 2 Minutes or 15' every Minute/60 Seconds or 1' every 4 seconds.

So my birth time is off by about 8 or 9 seconds or so.

Now, if I was the Anal Retentive Astrologer, I would rip everything up, chuck it out the window and start with a whole new chart and post 30 "Read My Chart" threads about the new birth time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Thanks for the help. I'll pay you back one day

Pay it forward. Attached Images
jpg.gif
Crosby Wealth.jpg (52.2 KB, 130 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Wealth.jpg (51.4 KB, 96 views)
jpg.gif
Gumby Full Moon.jpg (37.5 KB, 96 views)
Four Modern Astrologers said Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy: "…can be very good with kids..." "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..." "...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..." "You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter."

Traditional Astrology Says: "...shows a strange mind and very wicked."

Gacy received 12 Death and 21 Life sentences for the murder of 33 boys.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Hi, I've been waiting for transiting Mars to approach my MC for minor fine-tuning of birth time. Today TR Mars should be exactly conjunct my MC. However, yesterday I had mini-arguments with people (including a parent and brother) though they know I've been very tense and it's not personal.

Is it too early to consider an MC one degree earlier or is it perhaps fine as it is? I note that Mercury is one degree before my natal MC which could lead to arguments too. The last few days I built up seething anger and frustration, from at least last Thursday 7th until today. I have a natal and transit chart attached.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_byjove_201339.75571.53482.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_byjove_201339.75571.53482.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 26

JUPITERASC

Hi, I've been waiting for transiting Mars to approach my MC for minor fine-tuning of birth time. Today TR Mars should be exactly conjunct my MC. However, yesterday I had mini-arguments with people (including a parent and brother) though they know I've been very tense and it's not personal.

Is it too early to consider an MC one degree earlier or is it perhaps fine as it is? I note that Mercury is one degree before my natal MC which could lead to arguments too. The last few days I built up seething anger and frustration, from at least last Thursday 7th until today. I have a natal and transit chart attached.
Keep noting transits and experimenting with fine-tuning by a degree of so because you can always re-assess as you obtain more data

Moon is often a timer and transiting Moon may have triggered Mars several times - including via Jupiter

- that's because Mars is transiting the natural home aka domicile of Jupiter while Jupiter is transiting your natal 11th house of friends

- the chart you have posted shows transiting Moon trine transiting Jupiter
:smile:

JUPITERASC

....I note that Mercury is one degree before my natal MC which could lead to arguments too. The last few days I built up seething anger and frustration, from at least last Thursday 7th until today. I have a natal and transit chart attached.
Mars transiting by conjunction with natal Mercury potentially indicates events connected with the houses ruled by Mercury and Mars in natal chart
i.e. Gemini, Virgo, Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn houses. Include Capricorn as the exalted home of Mars.

Your whole sign natal 3rd is Virgo
3rd among other significations would indicate events connected with a sibling/siblings

Aries is whole sign 10th the location of natal Jupiter as well as your exalted Aries Sun

Capricorn as whole sign 7th brings Saturn into the mix

Remember also that the 28 November 2012 eclipse degree 6 Tropical Gemini 47 was transited by Jupiter on 26 February 2013 and transiting Jupiter remains within orb so for the past at least twelve days there has been potential for volatile events... it's possible that your keeping a vigilant eye on Mars impending transit along with an awareness of the kinds of events Mars tends to trigger may well have paid dividends!

Mars transits your natal Mercury approximately every two years, however events differ due to other transiting planets being located elsewhere each time

Your whole sign 12th - the house of 'self undoing' and of 'hidden enemies' - is Gemini so do take care and avoid 'being your own worst enemy!' - particularly since the 28 November 2012 eclipse was in Tropical Gemini

A great opportunity to keep notes and observations in order to observe and analyze multiple layers! Particularly since eclipse connected events may be triggered up to several years after the actual eclipse. Eclipse degrees remain sensitive for the length of time of the eclipse.

The Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths
Bill Meridian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQbwji1g

and

Eclipse Phenomena by Celeste Teal
http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/eclipse-phenomenon/
:smile:

byjove

Account Closed
Thanks for taking a look. Yes, I did spot 3rd sign ruled by Mercury, which has just been transited by Mars, and exactly by conjunction just yesterday. I didn't expect Sunday to be eventful for any career significations anyway. I certainly feel less 'trigger-happy' though. Yes, once-in-two-year conjunction so I thought I should keep notes. Recent times have the distinct impression of events/habits/situations being repeated (connecting with events 3 years ago almost exactly).

JUPITERASC

A RECTIFICATION MANUAL: THE US PRESIDENCY

'....A Landmark Study in Chart Rectification
A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency
presents the first synthesis of medieval astrology’s predictive techniques applied to natal chart rectification.
For too many years, an incomplete predictive model has hampered efforts by astrologers to compute an accurate birth time.
With no consensus on rectification methods, rectified birth times are commonly held in such disrepute they rank on par with dirty data, as defined by Astrodatabank, a leading astrology database vendor....'

'....With the recovery of medieval predictive techniques,
the era of disenchantment over rectification is now over.
Not just Transits, Progressions, and Solar Arcs;
but Fidaria,
Directing by Triplicity,
the Moon’s aspects,
Directing through the Bounds,
Primary Directions,
Profections,
and Solar Return aspects to natal Arabic Parts
fill out a complete predictive toolbox.
For the first time, proper attribution between life events and corresponding predictive methods is now possible;
making accurate rectification an achievable feat.....'

'.....The fruits of a multi-year research project include:

• Solution to the infamous primary direction latitude problem with the discovery of the Primary Direction Sequence, the new Holy Grail of chart rectification.
  • Confirmation of the validity of Egyptian bounds (no Ptolemy bound rulers!)
  • Support for a distinct Part of Fortune calculation for nocturnal charts (Ptolemy’s day-only formula for night births is rejected!)
  • Rectified to-the-second birth times for each American President.
  • Preliminary rectified birth times for each First Lady.....'
A Rectification Manual is the largest collection of natal charts subjected to medieval predictive techniques available in today’s marketplace and includes a pdf of a sample rectification from the book http://regulus-astrology.com/A%20Rec...%20Example.pdf

Nekalta

As I had for my 'signature by-line' a number of times I will say it here also.
The Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool of rectification...bar none.
Though [...and quite, 'Though']... the literal interpretation of the Sabians applies to the more, the more spiritually advanced one is... and is undeniably so in the charts of 'World Servers'. Please see my thread, "The Birth Chart of Jesus?", in the Degree Symbols sub forum...and also the threads I have on interpreting Astrological/Arabic Parts/Lots through Sabian Symbology for more on this.
I recently rectified my own chart by at least 10 seconds of Time to as much as 45 seconds due to my Part of Love at 16* Libra 02' and my Part of Innocence [also called the Part of Disputes or Part of Lawsuits] at 11* Libra 03' not making sense in those degrees but making perfect sense as to who I am and what I've gone through in my 59 + years on this Earth, in the previous degrees.
It may not be apparent at a young age...nor at any age for, still others, due to what I said about 'spiritual' matters.
Good luck with these attempts and I do urge all to at least consider this technique if only for having arose from curiosity after utilizing other forms of rectification...you may be quite surprised!

Is there a specific book you would recommend?

JUPITERASC

HOW TO RECTIFY A BIRTH CHART http://www.chrisbrennanastrologer.com/store/rectify-birth-chart-lecture/

'......Rectification is a process to determine what time a person was born
when the birth time is either unknown or uncertain.
In this 2-hour lecture Chris Brennan presents a 9-step approach
to determining the approximate time of a person’s birth,
and especially for determining the correct rising sign and house placements
when the birth is known to have occurred in a certain part of the day....'

This approach integrates some traditional and modern techniques
in order to provide a simple but effective approach to birth chart rectification :smile:

This is a recording of a lecture that was presented to an audience in Denver, Colorado
on Saturday 12 April 2014
and it includes a brief question-and-answer session toward the end of the lecture

piercethevale

Truly, unless you know that you're within only minutes, and I mean as few as possible... you won't have much of a chance of getting it right. The Asc. changes ever four minutes. Just seconds off the actual time can change a half dozen Arabic Parts from one degree to another.

What these "Trads" are trying to sell you is a sledge hammer to repair a pocket watch.

Until the 20th century and in fact for the most part until the 1940s the recorded birth times of people were rarely ...and I mean very, very rarely even accurate to withing ten minutes of the actual time {My dad didn't have a clue as to what time of day He was born. His mom died in 1937. As to my mom, she did know that she was born between 9 and 10 am morning,but possibly some minutes before or after, Her mom died when she was only 4, in 1932. She was born in a log cabin in Oklahoma. No electricity and no running water. They did have a well. Certainly no telephone, and radio was just getting underway. How in the hell would anyone know exactly what time it was?

The knowledge of location as to longitude and latitude that is need to cast an accurate chart...and if you didn't know this already, you need to be aware that natal astrology was so rarely practiced and then by only a few, until the early 1800s that they were lucky to have got anything at all correct about anyone they were analyzing.
Take a look at the birth chart , Dane Rudhyar and Layla Rael had for Gandhi's chart in their book on "Astrological Aspects" which was published in the early 1980's. I used that same data to cast a chart using astrodienst. I was shocked. They were off by 3 degrees, as to the Asc....Dane Rudhyar...off by three degrees ...!?!?!? It is so important to have the time as exact as possible to read the chart axis or the astrological parts... and to be honest, I find the chart axis symbology and the Astrological Parts symbology to be way more informative than everything that the "Traditionalists" use. Sure planetary aspects are important. and it is nice to know if one is conj or in aspect to the Asc. Desc. M.C. or I.C. of a chart or conj. one of the Parts, but all that hokum about rulerships and dignities is mostly wrong. The signs are off by well over 30 degrees now, and no one is sure precisely where the Spring Equinox is exactly...although I have total faith in the readings of Edgar Cayce and an astrologer that is very into the study of what he espoused about astrology did inform me [and I checked it out, and she was telling me the truth] that she a a few others that were involved in the endeavor of combing through the readings found that the Equinox started occurring in the 30th degree of Aquarius during the Summer of 1936. and if the est. that it takes 72 1/2 years [apprx., as no one is sure of that either, apparently] to move one degree as to the difference between Tropical to Sideral then either in the very last month of 2008 or during the first month of 2009 the Spring Equinox started occurring in the 29th degree of Aquarius. { I mean the event that caused the change in the degree of the Spring Equinox, as it didn't matter what month it occurred in, as to 2008 or early in 2009, because if it did change from what it was the year before}

So, you can't even really use the attributes of the Astrological signs with any certainty of reliability. It's more than likely that the descriptions of the attributes of the signs were accurate as to what people believed was the sign they thought they were dealing with. For example, I have an Asc. at 17* Scorpio 10' and the descriptions of what a personality that produces I've found to be generally correct, for the most part. But in truth I have a Libra Asc. and the descriptions of what Scorpio bestows are actually that of Libra. As these attributes were most very, very likely written in the last 2000 years.

If you know that person that you are trying to rectify a chart for , very, very intimately, and you at least have the time down to no more than a hour...that's a half hour one way or the other, then you have a farily good chance at rectifying the chart by using the Sabian symbols. The descriptions given for what the four chart axis points represent , the Asc. being "WHO". the Desc. "WHERE-TO", the M.C. "HOW" [for a person spiritually motivated, "WHY" if they are a materialistic oriented type of person] and "WHY" for the I.C. should ring true to you when you finally see the correct arrangement, Then, if you think that you have it down, start deriving the Astreological Parts, because the Parts are symbolically active.

Whether or not you believe that I have actually produced the birth chart for Jesus/Yeshua of Nazareth,which I'm very , very convinced of myself, the Sabian symbol for the Part of Fortune for that chart being the 19th degree of Pisces sure would seem to me that it is the correct symbol [as the Part of Fortune represents symbolically that Action, Mental concept or Emotional response that one needs to employ or acquire to produce the most "FORTUNATE" outcome to fulfill their destiny, their Dharma. and as the symbol for the 19th of Pisces is "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" ...take a look at the five symbols preceeding and the five following and tell me if any of those look more appropriate for that Man's Part of Fortune. The Part of Increase and Benefits for that chart is in the 3rd degree of Gemini with the symbol of "SANTA CLAUS FILLING STOCKINGS FURTIVELY" and if you know the anecdote about when He was asked "How they were going to pay for a ferry ride" across the water and He said, "Look under that rock" then I think that when you look at the five symbols before and after you'll say to your self that it couldn't be anything but the 3rd degree of Gemini. [well, maybe the 30th of Taurus, but, were talking Santa Claus here, and that's all about giving gifts to you know who..He was the penultimate "Good Boy"

That's how much of an advantage we now have just twenty years later after one of the best astrologers of the 20th century fudged on Gandhi's natal chart even though he had the correct data... like the learning curve shot straight up and went into the stratosphere about the turn of the 21st century when the computer emphemeris was made available to the public.

The only book I can recommend is Rudhyars book on the Sabian Symbols... and you'll need to read it and then read it again, and then work with that knowledge for a number of years before you're ready to start rectifying anyones chart, with the possible exception as to your own, or someone very, very close to you ... but then again, you might just get lucky and be able to do it in a mater of days and even without reading the entire book or reading that book at all. After all, a thousand monkeys typing away at a thousand typewriters, given enough time, will eventually produce the entire works of William Shakespeare... word for word.

There are those that get the Sabian Symbols and understand that they work and in the manner that they do and some that "GET THEM" very quickly...like member Phoenix Venus or Princess Valhalla,,, and there are a couple of other members of the forum that I have recently become aware of that are.
The numbers of the True Believers are starting to climb...give another 20 years and we will outnumber the "Trads", and in a generation that type of astrological belief will be a thing of the past.

Last edited:

piercethevale

A RECTIFICATION MANUAL: THE US PRESIDENCY

'....A Landmark Study in Chart Rectification
A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency
presents the first synthesis of medieval astrology’s predictive techniques applied to natal chart rectification.
For too many years, an incomplete predictive model has hampered efforts by astrologers to compute an accurate birth time.
With no consensus on rectification methods, rectified birth times are commonly held in such disrepute they rank on par with dirty data, as defined by Astrodatabank, a leading astrology database vendor....'

'....With the recovery of medieval predictive techniques,
the era of disenchantment over rectification is now over.
Not just Transits, Progressions, and Solar Arcs;
but Fidaria,
Directing by Triplicity,
the Moon’s aspects,
Directing through the Bounds,
Primary Directions,
Profections,
and Solar Return aspects to natal Arabic Parts
fill out a complete predictive toolbox.
For the first time, proper attribution between life events and corresponding predictive methods is now possible;
making accurate rectification an achievable feat.....'

'.....The fruits of a multi-year research project include:

• Solution to the infamous primary direction latitude problem with the discovery of the Primary Direction Sequence, the new Holy Grail of chart rectification.
  • Confirmation of the validity of Egyptian bounds (no Ptolemy bound rulers!)
  • Support for a distinct Part of Fortune calculation for nocturnal charts (Ptolemy’s day-only formula for night births is rejected!)
  • Rectified to-the-second birth times for each American President.
  • Preliminary rectified birth times for each First Lady.....'
A Rectification Manual is the largest collection of natal charts subjected to medieval predictive techniques available in today’s marketplace and includes a pdf of a sample rectification from the book http://regulus-astrology.com/A%20Rec...%20Example.pdf

Oh yeah...!

...and if you click your heels three times you'll be back in Kansas...

but it sure does sound all impressively technical ...

Got Proof?

One of these days, we'll have to have a little "SHOWDOWN" ...we can get a certified judging entity or group to give us each a chart of someone with a description if that person and only the apprx. time they were born and then we'll see how much longer this 'Snake Oil" gets any attention that you're selling.

...and i don't mean in this forum either. I mean very publicly and by a very unbiased, reputable and completely dis-interested third party judge...

Let me know when and where.
:wink::biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Oh yeah...!

...and if you click your heels three times you'll be back in Kansas...

but it sure does sound all impressively technical ...

Got Proof?

One of these days, we'll have to have a little "SHOWDOWN" ...we can get a certified judging entity or group to give us each a chart of someone with a description if that person and only the apprx. time they were born and then we'll see how much longer this 'Snake Oil" gets any attention that you're selling.

...and i don't mean in this forum either. I mean very publicly and by a very unbiased, reputable and completely dis-interested third party judge...

Let me know when and where.

:wink::biggrin:
It's not unusual for astrologers to have different opinions
and every astrologer is entitled to their opinion
whether another astrologer disagrees with that opinion or not

The Origin and History of the Sabian Symbols
http://sabian.org/sabian_symbols.php

by Diana E. Roche

'….On some unrecorded date in 1925
the Sabian symbols were brought into manifestation in the span of a day :smile:
in Balboa Park, San Diego, California
through the combined efforts of Marc Edmund Jones and Elsie Wheeler.

1923 Marc met Elsie Wheeler.
and sponsored Elsie because he admired her spunk.
Elsie had a brilliant, imaginative mind
but was seriously crippled with arthritis and confined to a wheelchair.
"She couldn't turn her head and could barely hold her hands." …...'

At that time Elsie was scared of anything psychic,
but within a year she was one of Marc's students,
joined a spiritualist church
and was making a good living as a medium.
She was by her handicap, however, very limited in general world experience,
and that limitation would later determine her role in bringing through the Sabian symbols,
a set of 360 separate and unique images.

piercethevale

It's not unusual for astrologers to have different opinions
and every astrologer is entitled to their opinion
whether another astrologer disagrees with that opinion or not

The Origin and History of the Sabian Symbols
http://sabian.org/sabian_symbols.php

by Diana E. Roche

'….On some unrecorded date in 1925
the Sabian symbols were brought into manifestation in the span of a day :smile:
in Balboa Park, San Diego, California
through the combined efforts of Marc Edmund Jones and Elsie Wheeler.

1923 Marc met Elsie Wheeler.
and sponsored Elsie because he admired her spunk.
Elsie had a brilliant, imaginative mind
but was seriously crippled with arthritis and confined to a wheelchair.
"She couldn't turn her head and could barely hold her hands." …...'

At that time Elsie was scared of anything psychic,
but within a year she was one of Marc's students,
joined a spiritualist church
and was making a good living as a medium.
She was by her handicap, however, very limited in general world experience,
and that limitation would later determine her role in bringing through the Sabian symbols,
a set of 360 separate and unique images.

That's it?
That's all you've got?

:lol:

piercethevale

I'm quite serious, name the time and place and we'll have a showdown.

...and maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on Chris Brennen, after all He did study real hard a got a ...degree? from the, now defunct, Kepler Collage.

But all this hype about "The Young Astrologers"...
pushing the same old, tired, "Trad. Astrology"
He even friended me on facebook and I gave him an excellent suggestion for his request for help in titling an article he wrote, which Chris thanked me for.

The next day I was dropped from his list of "Friends".

If you "Trads." would learn to work with those of us that use the Sabian Symbols instead of trying to discredit the use of them, we all could make great strides in the "Science" of Astrology.

The only reason I can 'see' anymore, after all the demonstrations I, and a few others, have given in this forum as to the veracity of them and how important the, understanding, and use of them actually is... is that those that do so are either minions of some cabal of either Darkness, Lies, or stand to lose a great deal of standing with their clients.

If it's your clientele that you're concerned about, you're going to lose that standing anyways, eventually, and it won't be too long before that happens, if it hasn't happened already.

Like I told another astrologer that just refuses to see that the natal chart for the USA I produced is the real deal and also that the Sabian Symbols are genuine [it's been hitting a bullseye on every shot]::wink:

"How do you want to remembered years from now? You can get on board with it and probably save what clientele you have and possibly expand it. Or you can just keep on denying , lose most of them, if not all of them, and only have etched on your tombstone, 'FOOL'." ...which, very likely just might be a paupers grave.:surprised:

I don't do Astrology for money. I do this because it is my dharma to do so.
I can give away everything I own, every cent I have, and I know that by the end of that day I will have a meal and a warm, dry, place to sleep, because I work for the "Sons of Light".

You won't get rid of me and I certainly will not be intimidated...I've even survived an attempt to take my life...but I'm still here.

Just remember that.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm quite serious, name the time and place and we'll have a showdown.

...and maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on Chris Brennen, after all He did study real hard a got a ...degree? from the, now defunct, Kepler Collage.

But all this hype about "The Young Astrologers"...
pushing the same old, tired, "Trad. Astrology"
He even friended me on facebook and I gave him an excellent suggestion for his request for help in titling an article he wrote, which Chris thanked me for.

The next day I was dropped from his list of "Friends".

If you "Trads." would learn to work with those of us that use the Sabian Symbols instead of trying to discredit the use of them, we all could make great strides in the "Science" of Astrology.

The only reason I can 'see' anymore, after all the demonstrations I, and a few others, have given in this forum as to the veracity of them and how important the, understanding, and use of them actually is... is that those that do so are either minions of some cabal of either Darkness, Lies, or stand to lose a great deal of standing with their clients.

If it's your clientele that you're concerned about, you're going to lose that standing anyways, eventually, and it won't be too long before that happens, if it hasn't happened already.

Like I told another astrologer that just refuses to see that the natal chart for the USA I produced is the real deal and also that the Sabian Symbols are genuine [it's been hitting a bullseye on every shot]::wink:

"How do you want to remembered years from now? You can get on board with it and probably save what clientele you have and possibly expand it. Or you can just keep on denying , lose most of them, if not all of them, and only have etched on your tombstone, 'FOOL'." ...which, very likely just might be a paupers grave.:surprised:

I don't do Astrology for money. I do this because it is my dharma to do so.
I can give away everything I own, every cent I have, and I know that by the end of that day I will have a meal and a warm, dry, place to sleep, because I work for the "Sons of Light".

You won't get rid of me and I certainly will not be intimidated...I've even survived an attempt to take my life...but I'm still here.

Just remember that.
There are as many ideas on Chart Rectification as there are astrologers

and it is entirely reasonable for each astrologer to have their own opinions :smile:

THE CRAFT OF CHART RECTIFICATION
http://www.forrestastrology.com/res...astrology/39-the-craft-of-chart-rectification

unique_astrology

All measurements are made in right ascension and aspects and timing are determined from those positions.

Natal Mercury is only 10 minutes of arc from your natal MC.

Your Venus-Jupiter midpoint is only 15 minutes of arc from the MC. In essence, Mercury is exactly on your Venus-Jupiter midpoint and both are conjunct your natal MC.

You have an exact square between Natal Moon and natal Saturn

Right now progressed Moon is opposite natal Venus.

Coming up your progressed Moon will:

Square progressed Saturn: July 23rd, 2014, (169°16' + 90° = 259°16')

Conjunct natal Moon and square natal Saturn: August 28th, 2014, (170°23' + 90° = 260°23')

Square progressed Mars: September 19th, (81°03 [Mars] + 90° = 171°03')

Square progressed and then natal Uranus: February 19th 2015, 265°47' (prog Uranus) - 90° = 175°47' (prog Moon); March 10, 2015, 266°23' (natal Uranus) - 90 = 176°23' (prog Moon)

I worked my progressed lunar return technique for the day you received the letter from the hospital in 2012 and it seems appropriate. I would be bolder in my comments if I knew your locality and the time of day when you received it.

Attachments

• big jove.gif
    big jove.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 37
  • byjove P N.gif
    byjove P N.gif
    13 KB · Views: 35