Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Saturday - "Works Hard for a Living"

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Sunday - "Fair and Wise and Good and Gay"

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters

Belgianmoonguy

Arian Maverick said:
Monday (lundi in French) is ruled by the Moon. "Monday's child is fair of face" might refer to the sensitivity and youthfulness associated with the Moon.

Tuesday (mardi in French) is ruled by Mars. "Tuesday's child is full of grace" might be more aptly interpreted as full of energy and movement.

Wednesday (mercredi in French) is ruled by Mercury. "Wednesday's child is full of woe" might be interpreted as a person who worries or thinks too much.

I have Virgo Rising, Cancer Sun and am born on a tuesday (Mars' child)
Sun conjunct Mars in my chart...

Hmm the monday thing doesn't work with me, i'm 21 and most ppl think i'm 25 when they see me first time :eek:

But tuesday and wednesday work with me... i'm seldom mentally relaxed and can't sit still for one moment, so that applies for both tuesday and wednesday...

SunMoon

WaterSign369 said:
I was born on a Monday and am a Cancer ("ruled" by the moon).

I was born on a Monday,
"Fair of Face", and i don't like Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays. I'm an Cancer Ascendant and the moon is the ruler of my chart.

flea

I was looking at an astrology celebrity site, can't remember which one now. I was looking at the numerology reports for the hollywood celebrities and was astounded by how frequently tuesday was popping up. Wednesday and Monday were the next most frequent then sunday. It was quite strange. I don't know how it would hold up it a proper study mind you.

Friday's child by the way with a mercury chart ruler. Venus and mercury do aspect eachother in a little conversation all of their own, with my true node.

There may well be some connection between days and charts.

Thx for the post Flea...

Light

add another monday ..

Belgian..

Hmm the monday thing doesn't work with me, i'm 21 and most ppl think i'm 25 when they see me first time :eek:

Aah, but when you're 40 you'll only look 30. That's when the fun begins :34:

have fun

light

Carole

true, true, true!! I am often told I look 10 years younger than my age! But then I have Saturn in the 1st house too, so it must be a combined effect of both, the Moon and Saturn.

Carole

astrobhadauria

Carole said:
true, true, true!! I am often told I look 10 years younger than my age! But then I have Saturn in the 1st house too, so it must be a combined effect of both, the Moon and Saturn.

Carole
(By the Lal-Kitab Astrology,vehical without stairing):confused:When Moos and Saturn in first house.

astrobhadauria

Carole said:

Carole
(By the Lal-Kitab Astrology,vehical without stairing):confused:When Moon and Saturn in first house.
The following are ascribed to Saturn with Moon:
(1) laziness, etc. (2) obstruction (3) horse (4) elephant (5) skin (6) gain (7) proof of witness (8) distress (9) sickness (10) misunderstanding (11) misery (12) death (13) happiness through a woman (14) maid servant (15) asses and mules (16) outcast (17) one with disfigured limbs (18) haunting woods (19) handsome look (20) gift (21) a lord (22) a portion of life (23) eunuch (24) one born of the lowest caste (25) birds (26) the three sacred fires (27) a servile duty (28) unrighteous conduct (29) one without manliness (30) telling lies (31) long lasting (32) wind (33) old age (34) tendons and muscles (35) strong at the end of the day (36) Sisira ritu or winter (37) great anger (38) exertion (39) born of a very low mother (40) ******* (41) Golaka (42) dirty clothes and house (42) wicked mind (44) friendship with the wicket (45) black color (46) evil (47) cruelty (48) ashes (49) black grains (50) gems (51) iron (52) nobility (53) a year (54) Sudra (55) Vaisya (56) one representing the father (57) learning the trade of another class (58) crippled (59) sharp (60) a blanket (61) facing West (62) life saving drugs (63) downward look (64) living by agriculture (65) life saving drugs (63) downward look (64) living by agriculture (65) arsenal (66) a student belonging to another caste (67) external position (68) fondness for the North-eastern quarter (69) serpent world (70) downfall (71) lost battle (72) wandering (73) a spear (74) lead (75) misdirected strength (76) a Turk (77) worn out (78) oil (79) wood (80) Brahmin (81) the Tamas (82) travelling through forests and over mountains (83) hard-heartedness (84) fear (85) long standing distress (86) hunter (87) ugly hair (88) entire sovereignty (89) alarm (90) goats and the like (91) buffalos and the like (92) indulging in sex pleasure (93) dressing oneself for amorous appeals (94) worshipping god Yama (95) dog (96) theft and (97) cruel-hearted. [Jataka Parijata] Significations: misery, the servant, is dark in form, eunuch, malefic, a person of a hundred years, the color black, iron, a stainless sapphire, West, a heap of rubbish, astringent, the element air. Saturn has stiff hair and limbs; he is lean. His body is dark as Durva grass. His composition has phlegm and wind in it. He has large teeth and eyes of a fine reddish brown. He is intent on dark designs and disposed to inactivity. Saturn occasions distress, by leading to acts which the evils of poverty breed by means of friends and thieves as also by diseases affecting the joints. It is Saturn that settles a person's period of life, livelihood, the cause of death, his adversity and prosperity. Saturn is predominant in Thula, Makara, Kumbha, in the 7th house from the Lagna, in his passage to the south of the Equator, in his own Drekkana, weekday and Dasa, in the concluding portion of a sign, in planetary war, in the dark half of a month, and in all the twelve signs when retrograde. The enemies of Saturn are the Sun, the Moon and Mars. Jupiter is neutral towards Saturn. Venus and Mercury are his friends.

Neptune Rising

'Far to go' .... and don't I know it! :D To go where to, I have yet to discover, many junctions on the path with no destination but to be just a path of discovery.

Neptune