what can i expect- is he still interested? did he ever feel the way he said about us?

pippo

hello quit new in here- i love astrology; however i find it confusing at times and need some clarity especially with this relationship- she: 30/12 1954 born at 17.20- paris (france ) and him 20/09/1985 born in Lecce italy at 7.30 we have lots of age difference and i was wondering what can i truly expect-there are lots of saturn aspects, and i need someone to shed clarity- there are many obstacles and am unsure of which one except the age difference- where is he at/ we havent spoken for a long time-i got impatient and he got upset for that... not sure what to think it s a complicated story.we havent met but were to, when we were about to meet a lot of things started happened on his side especially.anyone 's got a clue?

starlink

Re: what can i expect- is he still interested? did he ever feel the way he said about us?

Pippo, as I wrote in your other thread about soulmates, could you please put up both charts? Without a chart nobody can see anything, let alone give some input. Thank you.

Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! Try using this link.

Starlink

pippo

Re: what can i expect- is he still interested? did he ever feel the way he said about us?

hi thanks for the steps to upload the charts.Doing just that now- just the links are with "manage attachments" below,i took the charts of both of us under astro portrait" i do nt think there is any difference with astroclick partner or love. let me know ta. thanks.

Attachments

• astro_ack_15_filippo_hp_23768_3182.gif
    astro_ack_15_filippo_hp_23768_3182.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_ack_25_corinne_1720_real_birth_time_hp_23822_3881.gif
    astro_ack_25_corinne_1720_real_birth_time_hp_23822_3881.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 26

starlink

Yes, perfect, thank you! I will have a look at it later. Cheers!

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to your post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth /personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Well done for blanking out data, but those charts don't have the degrees just aspect lines. What would be most helpful is if you would post a synastry chart from astro.com in Extended chart selection.

Your post doesn't really seem to be asking any clear question and cos you have not heard or spoken to this man for a while maybe you mighy like to think about asking a horary question in their GLounge?

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

If you know the birth data is accurate why not try a free composite
Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though..
enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

starlink

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.
I also believe strongly in this. Some are not too difficult to break away from, but the typical karmic one's ("it feels like I know him/her already for ages") is particularly difficult and painful to break away from. They are usually ties which started in a former life and have to be finished in the present life, not necessarily till the end of our lives.

pippo

hi thanks; am not sure what the replies mean; i did check astro; however i a here and wanted your opinion- noone exactly see the same thing; as well as i read that you i the chart reading to others who you could have sent to astro- not sure what to think- i did send the charts, so are there anything specific coming up except the karma as you seem to mention although not too clearly. so from this charts you cannot tell me anything more- thanks- bit disappointing.thanks for the time anyway.

pippo

starlink said:
Yes, perfect, thank you! I will have a look at it later. Cheers!
thank you; i shall wait for the answer whenever you can- many thanks.

starlink

what can i expect- is he still interested?
This question is impossible to answer with birthcharts. This is a very typical horary question where you can see through mutual receptions if someone is (still) interested in the other person.

did he ever feel the way he said about us?

This we can only guess by looking for compatibility between your charts.

Starting with the Ascendants, the way each of you saw the other when meeting for the first time.
A Libra (air) Asc. is very mental and really not compatible with a Cancer (water) Asc. Water and Air are like feelings and intellect. The only thing you both have in common there is the fact that both signs are Cardinal signs, which shows, amongst other things, an ambitious side. Because he is more intellectual in approach then you, he might have been attracted to the water (emotional) side, element, of you which in his chart is very poorly represented. He has only Pluto and Saturn in Scorpio and Sun and Mercury in a water house, as well as Jupiter, compensating a bit.

You are totally lacking Air except for Pluto in an Air house and so you might have been attracted to that Air element, missing in your psychological set-up.

I believe that eventually, these two qualities will clash. He might find you too emotional, you might find him too cold. You like cuddling, he does not.

The Moons are most important in charts between two lovers. The Moon shows where you feel safe and comfortable.

His Moon is in a Fire sign, your Moon in Water. Again, not compatible but less severe than Fire and Earth would have been. He likes to go out, explore, do reckless things (conjunction with Uranus) and in itself his Moon is quite unpredictable and shows a difficult person. His Moon is not at all happy in Sagittarius and conjunct Uranus. It makes him very tense and nervous.

Your Moon in Pisces is very much at home there, and the conjunction with Mars , both trine your Ascendant shows that you take action on (emotional) impuls. He might have liked that actually. Rulers of your Moons are both in Air signs (Neptune in Libra, in his 1st house) and his in Aquarius, making him even more of a freedom seeking individual and it falls in your 8th house.
I think that his freedom urge is causing you (or caused you) quite a bit of upset, as you could not find comfort in this.

Your Venus (the way you want to receive and give out love) is in Scorpio, quite jealous and also not very outgoing with that conjunction with Saturn).
His Venus is in flamboyant Leo, he likes his women to be goodlooking and like a trophee sitting next to him. He can be very critical of the way the women in his life look, present themselves as Sun, the ruler of Venus is in critical Virgo and also conjunct Mercury! He could also have been not all too open in showing his affection with his Sun in the 12th house.

So I think that these Venusses also would eventually not really like each others expression. You are too serious for him, probably wanting a solid commitment, he does not. His Venus squares his Saturn, yours conjuncts Saturn, so he has a problem showing his affection, you are more emotional and outgoing but only when you are trusting enough but want a very serious relationship. His Moon conjunct Uranus and ruler of Moon in Aquarius will have great difficulty with this and as soon as he feels pressure towards a commitment, he pulls out. Ruler of his 7th house squares Uranus/Moon.

All in all, I dont think this is a very favorable combi to be honest and maybe for the best that it ended.