Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Witchyone

I don't really care for word counts. And I don't have a fixed schedule either because one day I may be pretty busy and the next day I may sit there doing nothing. So I look at the schedule of my current week, decide the best time for writing, and on that day it's work time. You can't imagine how much I can write during work time, because I'm completely immersed in my work then. I'm also pretty flexible with my work time. I can be sitting in the class during break time and write too. When you don't have much time in your hand you really have to find creative way to budget your time.

And as for my blog, once I finish a post, I reward myself with a break for 1 day, them I plan for my next post.

I actually _can_ imagine it. I was obsessed with a book I was writing a few years back. It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up and the last thing before bed, so making time for it was easy, never a slog. I have to trick myself into getting back into the habit so I can fall in love with one of my ideas again. Right now I just mess around with hundreds of ideas every day. I'm a dirty idea hoor.

Witchyone

No thats not true, you are making assumptions that are rooted in one specific timeline that from my understanding is ending. Uranus in taurus is in many ways going to be about profit specifically as a self contained profit mindset thats not based on stealing and taking but rather Creating and recieving Will lay the foundation for larger humanitarian causes to follow.

Y

How does that look in your mind, Y? When I read what you wrote I think of a return to a more agrarian society, and I find it appealing. However, I don't think a more agrarian society is actually doable now, even if everyone could make the transition, because the global population has grown too large for everyone to have a piece of land. It would first require a painful reduction in population through some kind of catastrophe. Or do you see this shift happening in dense populations?

ynnest

How does that look in your mind, Y? When I read what you wrote I think of a return to a more agrarian society, and I find it appealing. However, I don't think a more agrarian society is actually doable now, even if everyone could make the transition, because the global population has grown too large for everyone to have a piece of land. It would first require a painful reduction in population through some kind of catastrophe. Or do you see this shift happening in dense populations?

I did not have an agrarian society in mind but was rather pointing towards the importance of integrating essential and basic taurean hard core values into the technologically advanced uranian world we live in so that we can accelerate into the aquarian age on stable and balanced roots/foundations that Will hold and stand strong long term.

Y

Witchyone

I did not have an agrarian society in mind but was rather pointing towards the importance of integrating essential and basic taurean hard core values into the technologically advanced uranian world we live in so that we can accelerate into the aquarian age on stable and balanced roots/foundations that Will hold and stand strong long term.

Y

Okay. I was hoping someone had concrete ideas about what all that means and how it will manifest. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

One idea I've seen is that money will cease to be used, but that seems far too radical an idea to come to fruition over the next 8 years. Another is that the global food supply will be stabilized through the use of new technologies in agriculture.

I also think of the literal body when I think of Taurus, so I'm wondering how human bodies might be differently understood or expressed.

ynnest

Okay. I was hoping someone had concrete ideas about what all that means and how it will manifest. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

One idea I've seen is that money will cease to be used, but that seems far too radical an idea to come to fruition over the next 8 years. Another is that the global food supply will be stabilized through the use of new technologies in agriculture.

I also think of the literal body when I think of Taurus, so I'm wondering how human bodies might be differently understood or expressed.

Maybe there will be a willingness to see the truth of the physical human race as a physical species beyond evolutionary theories of scientific dogmas. Why are humanity stuck in a life and death cycle that spins backwards towards death of their physical body over time rather than evolving as time goes?

That sounds like an uranian take on it, right?

Y

david starling

As the ancient Greeks saw it, in the beginning, the Earth (Gaea/Gaia) was wrapped in the Heavens (Ouranos/Uranos:uranus:) until Time (Cronos), tore them asunder. "As it was in the Beginning, so shall it be in the End." -{Bob Marley, "One Love")

Last edited:

david starling

As the ancient Greeks saw it, in the beginning, the Earth (Gaea/Gaia) was wrapped in the Heavens (Ouranos/Uranos:uranus:) until Time (Cronos:saturn:) tore them asunder. "As it was in the Beginning, so shall it be in the End." -{Bob Marley, "One Love")

This is the message of the tropical Ages: The Saturnian-ruled Age :)capricorn:) we're in now, morphing (gradually for some, suddenly for others) into the Uranian-ruled Age :)aquarius:).

Last edited:

Starsareround

Excited to see how Uranus in Taurus will manifest. Uranos is one of my strongest planet, him and Saturn are tied. Crazy crazy upheavals no doubt, but also awakening and revelations.

Very excited for Uranus in Taurus! Us earth signs are gonna be a wee bit more exciting! It’s moving into my 9th house, and I’ve got a trip abroad in a couple weeks to kick it off!

Gemini888

Excited to see how Uranus in Taurus will manifest. Uranos is one of my strongest planet, him and Saturn are tied. Crazy crazy upheavals no doubt, but also awakening and revelations. Would it be prophetic to tell u guys I calculated based on the position of Uranus and both the site and my natal when I will get banned? :surprised: Nothing like an Uranian zap of a shocking statement!
Is it me or do you sound rather unusual today? Did your other twin just rise up? :whistling:

I think my Uranus is pretty strong too. It conjuncts my Neptune in 10H. So anything happening to it will be pretty public. It's also in 0 deg Aqua. Uranus in Taurus will stay on my 1H. Guess I will be pretty involved in the internet life then.

Gemini888

I actually _can_ imagine it. I was obsessed with a book I was writing a few years back. It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up and the last thing before bed, so making time for it was easy, never a slog. I have to trick myself into getting back into the habit so I can fall in love with one of my ideas again. Right now I just mess around with hundreds of ideas every day. I'm a dirty idea hoor.
So, what's the idea that you want to love? I'd love to hear about another good future story :joyful:

If you think I can write and write effortlessly everyday, you can't be more wrong. There is time when I'm out of motivation and ask myself what the hell I'm doing. No matter how passionate I am with my project, the low feeling will come sooner or later. When I was young this was the thing that drove me away from countless of projects. It was also partly because I had no one around to encourage me. Nowadays I have cultivated (and I am still trying to cultivate) a small circle of supporters who know what I'm doing and will find me a reason to continue working. That's why yout see I reach out to the internet a lot :sideways: After all, with my Scorpio NN in 7H, I want to form deep, fair connections based on a common interest. I can only live my NN to the fullest when I'm sincere and proactive.

Back to the topic, even with my support circle, the low feeling is still paralyzing. I can snap out of it by repeating to myself that this too shall pass, or trying to find something good in my writing.

But hey, I still consider myself very much a beginner of this whole thing. If I learned anything from my work, it's that art isn't as easy as people think. Artists actually works harder than a lot of workers out there and they deserve support and respect.