Relocation Natal Effects

M

may28gemini

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry that your move started off really bumpy but what you posted made me laugh so hard because that's EXACTLY quintessential San Francisco!!! Welcome to reality!!! I could have easily told you about the BS in SF and how deviant and psycho the city is but it's better for you to experience things yourself!

I suggest you live somewhere in the peninsula or East Bay. There's more housing choices and people aren't as psycho/delusional as those in SF.

Last edited:

Blacknight

Hey man, I just stumbled into your thread. How long have you been studying astrology? I got interested in it because of the psychological aspect... i.e. can a person's birth date really indicate certain personality traits & dispositions?

I know next to nothing about relocational astrology. Is it something you've been reading up on for very long? And sorry to hear about your trip to san fran. I've always heard great things about it, but I've never visited the place.

Your apt story is hilarious to me (no offense) because I had the exact same problem with a studio apt I was staying in. It was a dinky little 300 sq ft room with a bath & closet and I swear to god the chick living next to me was like some kind of crazed nymphomaniac. The walls were also paper thin, with vintage cockroach insulation & maybe some dead mice. Needless to say, I moved out. :lol:

If your astrologer lady gave bad advice, I wouldn't be so quick to burn up your books. If I were you, I'd consult multiple people to compare opinions, and if certain elements synced up then you might have some truth... depending on what you're willing to spend.

It could just be that this lady doesn't know her stuff. For myself though, I put little faith in astrology as a means of prediction.

M

may28gemini

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG this is too HILARIOUS!!!!!! Trust me, when I first moved to SF, I wanted to go on a MURDEROUS RAMPAGE!!!! It took like a month of constant search to find a studio apartment and it was $1050/mo, while my (now ex) husband did some internship work. I think it was around 325 sq ft. By the time I left the apartment, the rent was nearly $1100 and the new tenant who occupied my apartment paid $1500. I know this because the management company told me they'd raise to rent to $1500 and sure enough, some sucker moved into my old apartment like 2 weeks after I left!

As to why no one told you what it's going to be like? Umm... I told you in a post before you moved that I lived in SF for years. You could have asked me about it! But it's better you learn things this way for yourself. "The more you know..."

gem1ni

Thank you for remembering to give us feedback on your trip, and I'm truly sorry about your bad first experiences.

Calm down and don't worry! The bad trip has nothing to do with SF. It just reflects your transits and previous situation. Also, you need to give it a few days before deciding. You've gone to a Mercury-Jupiter-Uranus influence from a Saturn-Moon one, so the two don't blend well. It's like going from very lows to very highs suddenly (reflected by the people having sex above you, which irritated you). The energies in SF are not calming, docile energies; they are exciting and SURPRISING (both Mercury and Uranus rule surprises). This signals an exciting time, which you previous situation didn't support, so it's a shock to the system.

Look around for positive signs, open up to doing unplanned things as they occur to you and try not to take anything personally. Remember you're on a reconnaissance mission. After this, if you feel your mum is still the best thing, I'm sure she'll still be there to return to.

Another thing is the transits. Make sure you understand what the transits are at this stage because they will influence your perceptions of the place.

As for Julian Lee, I talked with him some years ago when I was considering a consultation, but he was so rude and abrupt that I didn't do it. There are plenty of civilised and caring relocation astrologers out there, ones that are accepted by the astrological community. But do make sure you give him some feedback after your trip (not now). He should know if he's making mistakes.

gem1ni

I had another look at your chart. You've just had Saturn return, which might be what Lee was talking about. However, this stopped a few months ago and when you arreived in SF I don't see what Saturn transits you had. You should always ask for specifics from astrologers and not let them hide behind obscurities and vague hints. Astrologers are notorious for being oracular and deliberately ambiguous so as to have their back covered whatever happens. I had to teach myself astrology for precisely this reason - couldn't get a straight answer from anyone (and still can't!)

Going back to Saturn you have some positive transits coming up. Saturn will soon sextile the MC at 11 degrees Virgo, will sextile Mercury and will trine the IC. Saturn is not a barrel of laughs but the positive tranists should bring stability and security. Saturn sextile Mercury is also good for study. Overall, I think the SF chart looks good for you and certainly better than the NY chart.

Keep in mind that saturn will transit through the 12 house (which is OK for saturn) and will then conjunct the AC some time late next year. This conjunction can be both good and bad. It's serious and signals a lot of work but it also signals new beginnings and should be good for career.

Keep us posted.

gem1ni

Saturn will be in the last degrees of Scorpio in November-December 2014, conjunct your AC so if that's when you'll be looking for work it might be good. Of course you never know with saturn but it could mean new professional beginnings.

gem1ni

Good. I think you'll do well in SF. Actually, you have a pretty good chart with the grand trine, and you're making good use of it in SF.

Please keep us informed about how things go for you when you relocate. It'd be especially interested to see how your perception and life changes over time and how long it will take for the full effects of the new location to show. In all it should take about 6 months, but you will start experiencing the change right away.

I've applied for a job in Houston. I sure hope I get it. I have Mars conjunct AC and Venus conjunct MC there, so it should be a stimulating and energetic place with interesting things happening.

gem1ni

Speaking of Mars, I have Mars conjunct my Descendant in SF (according to the relocational astrologer). I don't see that in the typical Western chart, so he must have been using a different system or combination of systems.

What? Mars is in the 9th in SF. What kind of chart did he look at? See if you can find out - I'm curious. It can't be the progressed chart because Mars won't have progressed to the 7th. Could it be the solar? Or geodetic? Anyway, I think Mars in the 9th is better than in the 7th because the 9th is a fire house and Mars likes fire.

gem1ni

Alright, so I need to give all of you an update on a pretty major San Francisco event that I encountered earlier this week. Through an online dating website, I came across a particularly interesting individual who happens to be a top-level CIA agent (which wasn't revealed at all in his/her dating profile). This person REALLY took a liking to me, almost immediately (romantically and professionally). I have a feeling that he/she might just offer me a government position at some point. Very exciting news, if I don't say so myself! (and really random)

Now, looking back on my relocational astrologer's reading and relocated natal chart, I think this really makes sense. It's amazing how certain events just fall into place, then you look back on what's been predicted or said, and it's like "WOW!". Definitely eye-opening!

Besides reflecting on my previous reading, I also happened to take a look at the event chart for the formation of the CIA. I found some pretty astounding correlations to my natal and relocated natal chart for San Francisco. The chart for the CIA can be viewed here:

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Central_Intelligence_Agency_(CIA)

I'll just list the correlations I discovered and how they apply to me:

1) The date of the CIA's inception: July 26, 1947. The month and day are critical. July 26th is a very karmic birthday to mine (Sept. 24th). That's a known fact, and I have personal experiences that I encountered with others having that birthday. It was a soul-shaking feeling, which can either be extremely good or extremely bad depending on how I relate to that karmic energy.

2) The birthpath/lifepath number for the CIA is 9. That's a match to my life path as well.

3) CIA's Leo Sun sextiles my Libra Sun. The Cancer MC is conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint.

4) CIA's dominants...Mercury, Venus, Sun. Houses are 10,9,2. I've got those 3 planets in the 9th/10th houses of my SF chart. Law and government are really emphasized here. That's my gut instinct. Mercury is conjunct the MC in the CIA chart just like in my relocated natal. CIA also has a Saturn/Pluto conjunction like I do in my natal chart.

Another critical item: CIA's 9th House Mars in Gemini. Mars is in my 9th House in the SF chart, and CIA's Mars is conjunct my North Node.

5) Other dominants: water,air. In the tarot, I am a Queen of Swords personality card (which is "water of air"). CIA's Chinese astrology is fire pig...I'm a water pig.

Another thing about this CIA agent whom I know....the person is a Gemini Sun. That's conjunct my North Node, while my Moon is conjunct the agent's North Node. The agent's Moon is conjunct my Moon, and his/her Venus is conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint.

Overall, I think those are great astrological significators for an excellent relationship, personally and/or professionally. I would love to see what's going to happen down the road.

My plan is to still pursue this paralegal program, but if I'm being called to work for this agency, then I'll do it. If I'm not offered an opportunity within a couple of months, then I'll just focus my efforts on getting a legal services job in the government sector after I graduate.

Interesting, isn't it?

Yes it's interesting, although I would have serious doubts about anyone who advertises they're a CIA agent (isn't this supposed to be secret?!)

What I'm really interested in is your impressions of living in SF especially in relation to the previous location and how long it takes for different effects to manifest. It would be especially interesting to see if these effects are influenced by transits.

By the way, I was born on July 26th!

dr. farr

The TRINE of Mercury to Pluto is favorable-means rising of + but previously hidden qualities and factors (Pluto) brought out (to the surface, particularly to the conscious mind) by Mercury (planet affinitive to the mind in general according to Traditionalist authors like Culpeper); so in my opinion this is a very + oncoming factor: it will further positively enhance the already favorable Mercury/Jupiter sextile, and might suggest significant and important + transformations regarding Mercury/Jupiter affinities (remember Pluto basically indicates the rising of deep and hidden qualities, factors, to the surface causing transformative effects)

byjove

Account Closed
Hello!

Does anyone else use relocation charts? I've read that some astrologers don't use them at all. I'm about to emigrate and I'm pondering whether to use one or not?

gem1ni

Hello!

Does anyone else use relocation charts? I've read that some astrologers don't use them at all. I'm about to emigrate and I'm pondering whether to use one or not?
Yes I use relocated charts. I've moved a lot in my life and I swera by relocated charts. I relocate everythng - tranists, progressions, etc. It works, no doubt for me!

gem1ni

UPDATE!

It's now 4 months until I graduate from my paralegal program here in San Francisco, and the anxiety is mounting.

I'm having ENORMOUS difficulty trying to get an unpaid internship (yes, UNPAID) for the summer. I'm happy to work 15 hours a week for free since I'll be getting some valuable experience, but it's just way too difficult to get one.

An internship that I was supposed to do backed out on me at the last minute, saying that they were "full." Meanwhile, I applied well in advance, so there was absolutely no reason for this law firm to deny me at all. AND the director of my program ranted and raved about me, saying that I was her top student, etc. etc. The law firm also responded back, expressing high interest in me. Then a week later after I applied, DEAD. I sent them a very scathing e-mail reprimanding them for their irrational and illogical behavior.

Then, my intellectual property professor suggested that I take the patent bar exam to "be more marketable." Yeah, RIGHT....you want me to pay $2700 to take a test just so that I can get an UNPAID internship? Are you out of your mind?!?!

So due to all these very weird external circumstances that are trying to hold me down and suppress my career advancement, I will not be doing a summer internship. Fortunately, I can just take 3 regular courses and graduate from the program in August. I'm going to do just that, because running around in circles over this internship is useless.

I'm beginning to sense a dire trend here. Los Angeles 2010 and Philadelphia 2012....I dropped out of both college programs in those cities due to circumstances beyond my control that escalated to unreasonable lengths. I really hope that San Francisco 2014 does not happen! Third time's a charm, right? Wrong!

My plan is to finish this d*mn program in August and then apply for jobs. IF I DO NOT GET A JOB BY OCTOBER 1st, I AM GOING TO TAKE A HUMAN LIFE. This is the deadline I've set for myself. Things like this just cannot keep happening without someone or a mass group of people paying the price. Seriously.

The San Francisco Bay Area better provide me with a job by October 1st, or I will seriously consider murdering people. It's either murder a bunch of worthless human beings, or move back to NY and just stay at home without working for the rest of my life. And Julian Lee? OH BOY....that relocation charlatan will certainly get his, too, if none of this pans out. If it does work out, then I'll send Julian $100 as a bonus. If not, then he's getting sued, plain and simple, if I'm not refunded.

I wonder if my Saturn/Pluto conjunction at the Midheaven indicates extreme difficulty in trying to advance in career, perhaps even getting a job to begin with. It's the only justification for all these setbacks in my life. Could a conjunction like that at the Midheaven cause someone to just not work for the rest of his or her life??

It's just a waiting game now, folks. That's all it is.

Any news with this? Do you at least feel happier in SF than in NY (despite the work problems)? The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction on the AC can be very exciting but it's not stable. It would bring a lot of changes and turbulence. But at least it's not a depressive aspect, like Saturn. I'd say it's good that you left the Saturn MC influence. It might take some time but try to be patient (hard with Mercury-Jupiter-Uranus angular!)

Arena

Relocational astrology seems very interesting indeed. I've not read enough about it though... but what strikes out in your first chart posted is the kite formation and the big trine. Seems very positive indeed - I would think involving planets of fertility and love.
The ruler of your 7th is placed in your 10th house (whole sign houses) and maybe it indicates help from another/others/love partner to get a job?

Ruler of 5th is in your 10th as well . ... might this indicate a job with children?
Indeed if you go only by looking at your MC, this indicates a mercurian job.