Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread

starlink

How come I did not see this earlier? Sure, use my data as well:

May 5, 1947, Tandjoengpandan, INDSA (Indonesia), 6.45.22 PM.

I was actually born in Tandjoengpinang but somehow Astrodienst could only find it. So I used Tandjoengpandan which is very close so it does not matter really.

groovygal

Please use my data for whatever purpose and feel free to ask me anything about my life (even personal questions) for study and practice.

August 13 1980 11:45AM PST Vancouver BC Canada

THANKS!

astrofonder

Arian Maverick said:
Hello everyone! :D

This is one of my first posts as forum moderator, so please bear with me as I attempt to learn the intricacies of this position.

As you may have gathered from reading such threads as An Updated Natal Chart Forum and Precursor to Our “Astrology Weekly” Natal Charts, I am in the beginning stages of planning a new thread exclusively for posting our natal charts.

However, since this will be a permanent and locked thread that only Radu or myself will be able to edit, sorehearted has advised me to ask each member for permission to post their natal chart on the forum.

Please consider participating in this new project...it will not be successful unless I receive a decent number of natal charts to post.

Thank you!

Arian Maverick
Hello Arian Maverick & everyone.
Is there any method in natal astrology to know whether the chart is of male or female?
thanks
sandeep

astrofonder

Arian Maverick said:

This is one of my first posts as forum moderator, so please bear with me as I attempt to learn the intricacies of this position.

As you may have gathered from reading such threads as An Updated Natal Chart Forum and Precursor to Our “Astrology Weekly” Natal Charts, I am in the beginning stages of planning a new thread exclusively for posting our natal charts.

However, since this will be a permanent and locked thread that only Radu or myself will be able to edit, sorehearted has advised me to ask each member for permission to post their natal chart on the forum.

Please consider participating in this new project...it will not be successful unless I receive a decent number of natal charts to post.

Thank you!

Arian Maverick
Hello Arian Maverick & everyone.
Is there any method in natal astrology to know whether the chart is of male or female?
thanks
sandeep

Sagmoon

count me in too :)

Attachments

• Sophiachart1.gif
    Sophiachart1.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Atria

Arian Maverick said:

Thank you!

Arian Maverick

Hello Arian Maverick, this is my data Atria : 7 dec 1949 9h 05m 10s am GMT, asc 21º 34 sagitarius .
Buenos Aires Argentine 34s36 58w27