Automatic writing thread, msgs to each other.

Chrysalis

I'll start the thread off :biggrin:

So we'll do auto typing/writing, whichever we feel most comfortable doings as sometimes i struggle with typing doing this, so i mostly do writing.

Anyone who's not familiar with this and wants to participate....its best to quickly protect yourself first in anyway you'd do this, as i have had naughty entities come through at times who will try and scare you.

I usually ask "Archangel michael" for protection.

So i'm going to type my message to start off, and then the next person needs to then reply to my message......this same sequence will then continue throughout the thread.

So the person you reply to you basically give a msg for them.

"Into a known sequence will be a form, don't doubt what you read or you will be dismissed.
Involve yourself and be aligned to the truth.
I will help you bring forth msgs of joy and truth...but only if you obey me.

Who's in ?
"

conspiracy theorist

brick brack brock slick slack slock whether you want to believe that I'm doing this deliberately or to sow discord is irrelevant to me, the seagreen spleen in my torso screams serene cornucopias of sleepy dreams in my REM sleep. Is this automatic typing? Because I sure don't have any pens nearby. Hopefully my demon friends aren't doing too much damage to my subconscious wiring, because I like my specific way of processing the machinations that I see out there in the world around me. As you can see, or maybe not,, I figure this won;t make a lot of sense because I'm juts going wiith the flow of the flowing mental stream in my slow demented scheme in my sewing dental machine.

Did I do that right? It looks like ********

Blaze

Account Closed
How did I miss this thread? Do all my problems exist inside my head? Why then do I envy the dead? Life in general is only fun when moving. I wonder how weird itd be to just up and leave one day throw it all away, **** it, just bolt. Yep, that'd be cool. Would it? Shut up both of you. I swear we drive ourselves insane. Well, I was here first. No you weren't, we all were. **** you. Nah. Dinner time.

I got it right.....right?

conspiracy theorist

Chrysalis:

What happens when someone puts the attention on a person while focusing their attention on the entities that aid in the development of their automatic writing?Does what come out involve verbal-mental diarrhea, some psycho sexual gonorohgea that develops when you mix two disparate mental eco systems in close proximtiy, making each ither privy to the others specific psycho parasitic entities who enjoy to use humans as conduits to their astral shenanigans. Do you know your name reminds me of a woman I knew in the past? One I was particularly fond off, and so she was with me as well. As the sea drops lower into the well, I sigh and say oh well, what we had was fun but it's now over and It's time to move on. So, is automatic writing some kind of super power? Does wonder woman or the flash have this ability? If wolverine was automatic typing, would he destroy his jkeyboard? I really don;t know what the fuss is about regarding this skill, perhaps you would take the time out of your busy day to inform this laymen what it means to truly automatically write from the depths of ones sole. Or is it soul? Maybe soul and sole are interconnetced; a piscean link that is subterreaniean but nevertheless there. Hare, hair, harebrained schemes that work by the breadth of a hair. I was nearly improsioned but the cops couldn't take me; now I'm here.

Hey, this is fun.

conspiracy theorist

Blaze:

happy clouds take me on a riverie of smiles and dancing flours. I need the dough and create tasty bread which I share with my internet friends on an obscure forum in a little corner of the web. CIA and other intelligence agencies are scratching there heads at rahu's conspriacies and some guy named conspiracies laughs at rahu's paranoic crazy ranntings. CT's cadre of clones are dead, may they rest in peace.

Blaze

Account Closed
CT:

What is that on the avatar screen? Looks like something Rahu might've seen. A conspirators joke; a conspiracy theory. When will all be seen clearly? Can the dead see what is truth? Wisdom too late, oh **** we're *******! I swear, some people, c'mon dude. Life is filled with wisdom, learning and fun. All at times switch - none are number one. How many jokes doth the haters miss? Is ignorance truly bliss?

This is fun. My twins and one old man in my head get to speak in harmony.

conspiracy theorist

Blaze:

Some sad kents with there hands in there pockets and too much depressants which makes them shapeless and faceless. Rahu is an lol factory, many keks we have but folks just see boneheads wasting there youth joking around on some blue backgroudn starry eyed forum of words and astrology. But ddo they see us in real life? How would they know that I am the tycoon of a multimillion dollar record company and that you're ******* hookers in your 23th floor penthouse out in manhattan? these mother****ers think they have our umber; but they are sadly mistaken, like the faceless folks in the art peice within this little peace of internet real estate they call my avatar space. junkies unite.

Blaze

Account Closed
CT:

True, so true! We often wonder what depressing lives the ignorant go through. Maybe constipation? Anal pain? Both of you shut up, its the oldness, okay? One day we'll get there and be grumps a lot. Nah, just old man, now away from this fun little thought. This is our domain, a world for Mercurial's, Jupiter's to come out and play. Back to truth and ignorant bliss. I find it funny, flattering even! Its like were movie stars, with a lot of fan-theories. Haters will hate, but fun will be fun. How is Tsmall doing? I hope she's great since she gets us so well. Wait, oh wait, I think my mind jumped again, what the hell. 4 chan is a great form, a true home of free speech. His older brother, the eight, is also good for losing sleep. Why do my thoughts rhyme? Of this is confusing.

Holy **** my inner discussions are coming to light.

conspiracy theorist

Blaze:

bright colours are beeautiful!!!!! I admit that I love the wishy washy sagittariouness of our free speechery making noises. Fan theories? top kek m8. Maybe we should get financing from patchy the pirate and make short shorts and hire women with short shorts tooo. I hope Tsmall is doing good, she's pretty awesome and if she wasn't mod she would have been more willing to horse around I reckon. 4 and 8 are gr8 but I haven't been on either in many minutes. 60 seconds is more up my alley. Donald trump says fake news and I agree with his fundamental thesis on life. Build a wall, like China. China is great, like there wall, it's liek an ouroborous of intolerance! I love it so much! I hate a lot!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! sorry about those pesky naughty dirty raunchy entities in my brain, archangel michael has enough on his plate already, I don't want to impose. What's Oddman up to? Antares rising is a gr8 thing in my unvarnished opinion. Jupiter and Mercury. Only these planets makes sense to me. Amen.

Blaze

Account Closed
CT:

Bright slash of orange hue, look at what Jupiter can do! I wonder what its eye is like? Ya know, spinning around, 1000 mph, no end in sight. Itd be cool for earth to fall in. Send the globe a spinning, an orange whirlwind! Zoom, zoom, spinning faster. The Oddman does post but his health isn't all that gr8. Fixed stars are huge, like Regulus, just wow! Lets blow up Pluto and dance on Mars. Tinkle on Saturn for being a wise *******.

Chrysalis

Ive been reading through yours and conspiracies from lastnight and OMG i had tears streaming down my face on some of the things lol.

Blaze :

"Can you not see yourself in the light so why are you here Blaze what do you know ? I can tell that you need more thought in that brain of yours, hollowed out like a shell that just wants to rot away with no life or manifestation, entity's for gain or even understanding of yourself.

I speak for myself who do you speak for ? What are you going to do now, i am the father of light and you are the daughter of dust.

Bring me yourself and i will employ you for my own benefit."

Chrysalis

CT:

Bright slash of orange hue, look at what Jupiter can do! I wonder what its eye is like? Ya know, spinning around, 1000 mph, no end in sight. Itd be cool for earth to fall in. Send the globe a spinning, an orange whirlwind! Zoom, zoom, spinning faster. The Oddman does post but his health isn't all that gr8. Fixed stars are huge, like Regulus, just wow! Lets blow up Pluto and dance on Mars. Tinkle on Saturn for being a wise *******.

Did you know that "oddman's" health wasn't great ? Is he someone you know on here ?

Whoever you got through to here, was absolutely hilarious "Tinkle on saturn for being a wise*******"

I wonder why blow up Pluto ?

Chrysalis

Conspiracy theorist:

You sure can talk, hey you there the one with the cheek to call me by my name....how dare you even.
Hey but no on a serious note now, i rage, i roar, i scramble, i bring pain when i need to breath, who am i ? You must know your here.

Take a wild guess.

Ok its not a joke its real, well for me anyway. I hate it here i want to leave, but need help to do so.

There's lots you are not aware of here, vast brings more and more evolving process, you are not alone for now.

In time they will join you all of them, they will help you when you need helping ready for surrender.

They come from a place in the galaxy called zooba. This is 100,000.0 light years away, for now...it moves around and transpires.

Chrysalis

.....why don't we try actually asking specific questions about things, and see what we get.

ETA (i was still typing when this part posted on its own, it deleted 1/2 of it and sent the rest)

Well thanks, i know i can ramble on at times but no need to be so rude :D

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Chrys:

Chris cross. chrisanthimum blooms in the seed of its mind. On time, time. Sweet cherry bossoms, a nibbling possom. Flowing garden, trim the mind. Walking through the night of yesterday, ghosts in the field. The cross is at His feet where she weeps.

Phoenix Venus

.....why don't we try actually asking specific questions about things, and see what we get.

ETA (i was still typing when this part posted on its own, it deleted 1/2 of it and sent the rest)

Well thanks, i know i can ramble on at times but no need to be so rude :D

I think ill draw a card from my sabian oracle as inspiration for a message. Later though.

Phoenix Venus

Blaze:

Santa Claus has heavy paws. Reigning parade, caw caw. Internal combustion and pressure turns to diamonds. A gem within. A cutting stone. Try to chip away but the gem strengthens from adverse strokes.

Phoenix Venus

Ct:

Conspircal spherical. How the spheres inspire. Rotate and inspire. In the eye of the pope. The vatican falls in the eye of the storm. Two pillars and a chess board. The heirophant. Books burn, the paper lays to rest, the words cannot escape. They cant be erased. A sea of knowledge, the great pyramid and the sphinx.

conspiracy theorist

Conspiracy theorist:

You sure can talk, hey you there the one with the cheek to call me by my name....how dare you even.
Hey but no on a serious note now, i rage, i roar, i scramble, i bring pain when i need to breath, who am i ? You must know your here.

Take a wild guess.

Ok its not a joke its real, well for me anyway. I hate it here i want to leave, but need help to do so.

There's lots you are not aware of here, vast brings more and more evolving process, you are not alone for now.

In time they will join you all of them, they will help you when you need helping ready for surrender.

They come from a place in the galaxy called zooba. This is 100,000.0 light years away, for now...it moves around and transpires.

Weird. my zooba brethren should know not to use strange disparate conduits if they want to give me info.. Do they not trust my ability or do they not want to overwehlem my current soliatry trek into the stars of the heavenly glissening light of divine grace and glory? My friends better not obstruct my progress, I came far enough to gather my own **** resources and I want to do this thing man e mano, by the sweat of my brow, by the laces in my bootstraps, by the bras of all those beautfiul girls that I snipped &c &c &c. Luke is not my father and Obama is not my president. Praise kek

conspiracy theorist

Phoenix Venus:

Thick thighs with a lot of apple pies. Crashing galactic sounds burst my eardrums and make me deaf. Out of the left comes a strange shadow that I can't recognize. What is your deal? I can't tell if you're on my side or pulling my legs until they dislocate from its socket. I put my finger in an outlet and electrocute myself. it's a good thing I have on rubber boots or else I wouldn't be able to survive. I baked my parents some cookies and cream so they could enjoy the 11 o clock news with sweet treats from their wonderful son. I'm home for the winter but only for a moment. Don't allow that ******* wolf to eat my chickens or else I'll exterminate them all. **** those goddamn predators they should find there own source of food and stop messing around with a human's livelihood. Don't those **** dogs read the bible? Humans have dominion. not them! Maybe we should skin them and wear there hides for fashion and warmth. Make it the ensemble for the season. Who's in? We can hire a sewing machine and we can infuse it with the spirit of hatred so that it hunts down every **** dig in sight. Rest in many pieces, you swine.