Venus in Taurus 12th house Opposition Pluto in Scorpio 5th house

leighster

I apologize if this has been asked before but I tried googling it and no one has my exact house placement of this aspect. Am I basically a lowkey psychotic in love? With venus in the 12th house does that make my venus hidden and the scorpio is more dominant in love? Lately I've been feeling like I'm going through major changes in the love department to the point of anyone who wants to get serious or start a relationship with me I push away even though I do want love. Everyone I attract seems to be the same person in a different shell. I've noticed when I don't express my inner jealousy with a partner I seem to attract it from the other person. Or the people I attract have deep deep emotional issues. I also feel like I'm a chronic cheater which contradicts my plutonic jealousy of (how dare you betray me) I'm not really sure where this question is going cause I'm kind of ranting and not really making sense, I'm just asking for insight if I'll ever find true love or if I'll just be alone forever. My chart is included. Is it completely whacked to the point of I'm a chaotic bipolar mess or will I eventually find stability and balance?

Your answers are much appreciated.
Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_leigh_75352_65166.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_leigh_75352_65166.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 25

greybeard

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Before attempting to read a single aspect (or find the answer to a single question -- "will I ever find a mate?" --

Read the chart as a whole.

This chart presents a special challenge because the given time places the Ascendant in 29 Gemini 58 [In less than 10 seconds after the given time of birth, the Ascendant moves into Cancer]. In lieu of expert rectification (which is what you need to have done), I would consider the Ascendant to actually be Cancer because Moon is in aspect to Mars and also receives him, and additionally the Moon is in partile conjunction with the MC, bringing her into sharp focus in the chart. She stands above all else; pay special attention to the meanings of the Moon in your chart. She is a predominant influence, whether or not Cancer rises. Also note, the Moon has a lot to do with relationships, not just Venus or the lord of the 7th.

Notice that the powerful Moon (probably lord of the horoscope) is in the 12th sign (Pisces) and Venus is in the 12th House. This is significant in regard to relationships.

Just a practical note, based on long experience. There is probably nothing in this world that will destroy a relationship more surely than inordinate jealousy. If your desire is to have a lasting relationship, then it is time now to begin jealousy management within yourself -- you have no control over your partner, but you do have power over yourself.

Point two -- You express longing for some ill-defined future event or situation (the relatioship). As a practical matter, it is wise to teach the self to live in this moment, the here and now, to be content with what you have and things as they are. If you are destined to have a relationship (made in Heaven, of course) -- or not -- you will find it in its proper time. It is not as though you are going to be shipped off to an old folk's home next week.

The normal state for human beings is that we sooner or later find a mate. Unless your chart taken as a whole suggests otherwise, you can assume you will find someone who will have you.

Last edited by a moderator:

leighster

Before attempting to read a single aspect (or find the answer to a single question -- "will I ever find a mate?" --

Read the chart as a whole.

This chart presents a special challenge because the given time places the Ascendant in 29 Gemini 58 [In less than 10 seconds after the given time of birth, the Ascendant moves into Cancer]. In lieu of expert rectification (which is what you need to have done), I would consider the Ascendant to actually be Cancer because Moon is in aspect to Mars and also receives him, and additionally the Moon is in partile conjunction with the MC, bringing her into sharp focus in the chart. She stands above all else; pay special attention to the meanings of the Moon in your chart. She is a predominant influence, whether or not Cancer rises. Also note, the Moon has a lot to do with relationships, not just Venus or the lord of the 7th.

Notice that the powerful Moon (probably lord of the horoscope) is in the 12th sign (Pisces) and Venus is in the 12th House. This is significant in regard to relationships.

Just a practical note, based on long experience. There is probably nothing in this world that will destroy a relationship more surely than inordinate jealousy. If your desire is to have a lasting relationship, then it is time now to begin jealousy management within yourself -- you have no control over your partner, but you do have power over yourself.

Point two -- You express longing for some ill-defined future event or situation (the relatioship). As a practical matter, it is wise to teach the self to live in this moment, the here and now, to be content with what you have and things as they are. If you are destined to have a relationship (made in Heaven, of course) -- or not -- you will find it in its proper time. It is not as though you are going to be shipped off to an old folk's home next week.

The normal state for human beings is that we sooner or later find a mate. Unless your chart taken as a whole suggests otherwise, you can assume you will find someone who will have you.

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]

I'm sorry but I'm not fully understanding your answer. Yes, I'm 29 degrees Gemini rising and I do find myself to act more as a Gemini than a Cancer rising (high strung, curious and always researching things I want to know. the ability to be fake with people, other Gem related things)

I know you're supposed to look at the chart as a whole but I'm not an expert at reading charts, which is why I'm asking here.

As for being jealous, I understand that's a killer for relationships and I'm really trying to get a grip on it which I think I'm doing a decent job considering how I've been in the past.

greybeard

Well, good....You get from here to there one step at a time. Maybe you could go to the library and have the librarian help you find a book that discusses the roots of jealousy. Carl Jung, the Swiss psychology guy, said that as long as things remain unconscious we are the victims of Fate. Developing Consciousness (particularly about ourselves and also about life in general) is the way to turn fate into destiny, to put a firm hand on the tiller of our little boat.

I also have a Venus-Pluto opposition, and have never been a jealous mate. Jealousy is not necessarily inherent in the aspect.

If a person wants to be successful in a relationship, they must first learn to be self-sufficient, self-reliant, and "ok" with being on their own. If you go into a relationship from a position of need, desperate for someone to love you, you are stacking the deck against yourself.

You have Moon in the closing phase of its cycle (2 days after your birth Moon became dark, invisible -- a New Moon, immolated in the fires of the Sun in preparation for rebirth). This lunar phase often indicates a sense of "martyrdom" or self-sacrifice. It is a symbol of release, of letting-go. In regard to relationships, this Moon phase often shows short-lived but very intense unions. (The Venus-Pluto oppositiion can also show this sort of thing: broken relationships that can result in deep personal transformation.) Compare what was just said about this moon-phase to Moon in Pisces, your position.

Impetuosity is rather strong in your chart (Sun-Mercury in Aries, Mars rising, plus the Moon accidentally emphasized, injecting emotional and unstable elements into the decision-making mix. So, I would judge a person apt to jump from frying pan to fire who then wonders why she has a hotfoot.) How might these traits affect relationships?

leighster

I'm well aware of my jealousy and I definitely try to control it as best as I can. I think the reason I'm so jealous is because I'm extremely insecure in relationships and always think everyone is so much better than I am, I think it's the sun square neptune. Being single has helped me find myself and gain confidence in myself to not be as jealous as I was in my previous relationship. When I'm alone is when I realize that I am "the sh*t" and wonder why I was so insecure in the first place. I'm weird, I don't know lol. Certain people bring out the jealousy in me or I bring it out in other people. Projection. I also have pluto in the 5th house, and venus in taurus which are both jealous and possessive placements in my opinion and me being an aries I just kind of spill it all out on the table without holding anything back. Which I'm trying to get a grip on.

As for being a martyr, I believe I have a big heart and I cut a lot of my lovers slack once I find out about their lives because I end up understanding why they are the way they are. I do put up with a lot when I love someone. Almost like it's impossible to get rid of me unless you make it EXTREMELY clear that it's done, or that you no longer want me if and keep pushing me away. That's when my ego kicks in and I get the "well F you additude."

I'm defnitely without a doubt ruled by the moon and mars. It even says that for my birthday in The Secret Language Of Birthdays book for my day. I'm very emotional which I guess tends to have me make rash decisions and choices, not always but I've definitely had my moments. There's a song lyric that goes "It seems like pain and regret are your best friends, 'cause everything you do leads to them." and that describes me perfectly. I act rash without thinking because of my anger or emotions and then I always regret what I do. All of my relationships have been on again off again, usually why I make dumb decisions because it'll be after a "break up". This current "fling" being the most like that where it's literally every week we call it off.

I'm not the type of girl who needs a boyfriend. I won't die without one and I'm perfectly content on my own. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone there for you who loves and cares for you on that soul level. I'm not looking for anything or anyone either I just constantly attract men who immediately want to cuff, men who I don't want or who aren't right for me. Or the ones who are right for me I do something to f*ck it up, like cheat. Unintentionally but alcohol is usually related.

All I can say is that I'm crazy and I've learned to accept it lol

I've figured out that I need to do some soul searching and really be officially single and not have anyone (not even a fling) to really get my sh*t together psychologically. This is just a very strange time in my life. I'm having a rebellious streak. I've been tied down in serious relationships since I was 16 and now that I'm finally free and single (per say) I've turned into a party animal at 22. this has nothing to do with this post I'm just kind of spilling my life story lol. but yeah, that's my life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've noticed that all of my aspects happen to the sides and top of my chart and don't hit the bottom, my mother has told me that usually means I'm going to be more out in the world rather than in the home. So does that mean I won't have a family life? I'll basically be Samantha or Carrie from Sex in The City.. lol

I apologize if this post reply is scatter brained and hard to understand.

Thanks for replying :))