Will we get together romantically?

AquariusMj212

Hey guys!

So, I was told recently that I can ask my most burning questions using the Horary method.

So, my question is: "Will we get together romantically? And if so, when?"

I've attached the natal chart below :)

EDIT: Based on this article, I'm trying to learn how to read Horary myself. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html

But according to this part right here:
"A good aspect between ruler of the 1st house and ruler of the 7th shows a willingness to form a union. Application by trine or sextile is very promising, especially when there is reception between the planets. If there is no applying aspect between the two, translation or collection of light can achieve the same result and often symbolises the assistance of a third party (more so when the Moon is in the 10th house). "

The first house is in Leo, Ruler is Sun in 8th house. Sun is in 25 Pisces.
The seventh house is in Aquarius, Ruler is Mercury also in the 8th house. Mercury is 4 Aries.
The two rulers are conjunct.

... so... does that mean the answer is leaning towards a "yes"?

I'd like to learn more about how to read a Horary chart too, please :)

Attachments

• HORARY QUESTION.jpg
    HORARY QUESTION.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
You must use the Regiomontanus house system in horary astrology. You have selected the Placidus house system. I have attached the correct chart below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Sure.

Querent significators: Leo, Sun and Moon
Quesited significators: Aquarius, Saturn and Venus

Sun in Pisces, 8th house. Generally speaking, in horary astrology the 6th, 8th and 12th houses are not considered auspicious houses in regards to a positive outcome. Moon in fall in Scorpio, another negative indication.

Quesited significator, Saturn in detriment in the 5th house, Sun is separating a square aspect from Saturn. Venus in detriment by sign and house. Venus is also seperating a square aspect from Saturn and is retrograde.

The fact that the quesited significator, Saturn is in your 5th house indicates that you have romantic feelings for them. The quesited 5th house ruler, Mercury is "under the Sun's rays" and seperating conjunction from the Sun.

Both the Sun and Saturn are ruled by Jupiter, which is retrograde in Libra, 3rd house. Perhaps you met in the past or had a flirtatious conversation?

Venus will remain in detriment even after the move to the 9th house as will Moon to the 4th house and Moon/Venus dispositor Mars in Taurus to the 10th house too. Moon and Mars will have accidental dignity by house though I am concerned by the essential dignities. Mercury moves from the Sun to Venus, so may act as a translator of light, though caution is needed as the Sun rays "blind", plus the confusion with Pisces involved, plus the Venus retrograde. Clarity is needed, perhaps there is mixed signals between the two of you? Sun will move into Aries and exaltation, you may gain insight or clarity in that time.

Venus and Mars are in mutual reception without aspect, so you may communicate in the future as both planets rule over your respective communication houses(3rd/radical 3rd) and Mercury, the significator of communication acts as a translator of light. Honestly, I am hesitant anything will happen though beyond talking at this stage.

Bunraku

I’m gonna use AbstractShadow’s chart. I cannot read the one you posted because it’s too cluttered.

Umm ruler of Aquarius is Saturn.

You are Sun. He is Saturn.

Sun is 25 degree
Saturn is 27 degree

Sun will aspect Saturn in 2 units

AquariusMj212

Sure.

Sun in Pisces, 8th house. Generally speaking, in horary astrology the 6th, 8th and 12th houses are not considered auspicious houses in regards to a positive outcome. Moon in fall in Scorpio, another negative indication.

Quesited significator, Saturn in detriment in the 5th house, Sun is separating a square aspect from Saturn. Venus in detriment by sign and house. Venus is also seperating a square aspect from Saturn and is retrograde.

The fact that the quesited significator, Saturn is in your 5th house indicates that you have romantic feelings for them. The quesited 5th house ruler, Mercury is "under the Sun's rays" and seperating conjunction from the Sun.

Both the Sun and Saturn are ruled by Jupiter, which is retrograde in Libra, 3rd house. Perhaps you met in the past or had a flirtatious conversation?

Venus will remain in detriment even after the move to the 9th house as will Moon to the 4th house and Moon/Venus dispositor Mars in Taurus to the 10th house too. Moon and Mars will have accidental dignity by house though I am concerned by the essential dignities. Mercury moves from the Sun to Venus, so may act as a translator of light, though caution is needed as the Sun rays "blind", plus the confusion with Pisces involved, plus the Venus retrograde. Clarity is needed, perhaps there is mixed signals between the two of you? Sun will move into Aries and exaltation, you may gain insight or clarity in that time.

Venus and Mars are in mutual reception without aspect, so you may communicate in the future as both planets rule over your respective communication houses(3rd/radical 3rd) and Mercury, the significator of communication acts as a translator of light. Honestly, I am hesitant anything will happen though beyond talking at this stage.

Thank you so much :) I'm really fascinated by what you were able to pull up. As someone trying to learn this, would you mind explaining to me what each of the aspects you've found meant?

It's true that I have romantic feelings for him, that much is pretty obvious, but what do you mean by "clarity" being needed? Should I be more forward with my intentions or...? (I'm very intuitive, and speaking from that POV I don't think its the best time for that type of action from my part. But I could be wrong..? Still.)
Additionally, what do you mean by "Aries and exaltation"? I really don't mind talking with him, as we're both very compatible intellectually, but by "this stage" you mean there's a possibility for development in the far future?

Also, what do you mean by "act as a translator of light, though caution is needed as the Sun rays "blind"'?

I hope my excessive questions won't bother you. I truthfully am fascinated and am trying to learn on the go :)

AquariusMj212

I’m gonna use AbstractShadow’s chart. I cannot read the one you posted because it’s too cluttered.

Umm ruler of Aquarius is Saturn.

You are Sun. He is Saturn.

Sun is 25 degree
Saturn is 27 degree

Sun will aspect Saturn in 2 units

I see, so what does that mean?

Sure I can.

So the Sun which is you and Saturn which is him are in a square aspect. Now, because the Sun has a greater mean speed than Saturn, the Sun is the planet that is applying the aspect to Saturn, but because the Sun is ahead of Saturn, the Sun is seperating instead of applying. The square aspect is conflict or struggle. So that could literally be you seperating your interest in him.

His radical 5th house(love & romance) ruler is Gemini and Mercury(communication & thoughts) and for you that is in your 8th house, which can indicate obsessive thinking(8th house) or mental confusion or even secret thoughts(Pisces).

In terms of clarity, the Sun and Aries can both relate to clarity simply because the Sun is illumination and Aries is objective and very much on the surface. In Pisces however confusion or murkiness insues. Once Sun moves into Aries where the Sun is exalted, clarity can be illuminated in 8th house matters. Aries is brave and bold and you may gain courage to illuminate how you feel. What this means is that a planet is dignified in certain signs, you can search "astrology planetary dignities" for more information on strength of the planets. 8th house is other people's values so perhaps you fear how he values you?

Your significator is passing to Mercury and Mercury will take the matter to Venus, because Mercury moves faster than the Sun and Venus, Mercury will take the matter to Venus as Mercury applies a conjunction aspect to Venus, applies because of the faster speed of Mercury over Venus. Venus rules romance and partnerships and since Mercury rules his 5th house of dating and Mercury rules communication, you could be the one to approach him and ask him on a date?

Planets between 1 and 8 degrees of the Sun are called combust, planets between 8 and 15(some say 17) degrees are under the Sun's rays of light, so there could be blindness of the situation or confusion in Sun ray influence. Combustion is negative though, it literally burns the planet in a negative way. However Mercury is seperating away from the Sun and only under ray influence, so there is some hope to connect. If we look at the chart, we know the Sun rules his radical 7th house and the Sun is in his radical 2nd house, which is the house of values. Perhaps he is confused how you feel about him or how you value him. He could even lack a strong sense of value and self worth, perhaps he is shy?

AquariusMj212

Sure I can.

So the Sun which is you and Saturn which is him are in a square aspect. Now, because the Sun has a greater mean speed than Saturn, the Sun is the planet that is applying the aspect to Saturn, but because the Sun is ahead of Saturn, the Sun is seperating instead of applying. The square aspect is conflict or struggle. So that could literally be you seperating your interest in him.

His radical 5th house(love & romance) ruler is Gemini and Mercury(communication & thoughts) and for you that is in your 8th house, which can indicate obsessive thinking(8th house) or mental confusion or even secret thoughts(Pisces).

In terms of clarity, the Sun and Aries can both relate to clarity simply because the Sun is illumination and Aries is objective and very much on the surface. In Pisces however confusion or murkiness insues. Once Sun moves into Aries where the Sun is exalted, clarity can be illuminated in 8th house matters. Aries is brave and bold and you may gain courage to illuminate how you feel. What this means is that a planet is dignified in certain signs, you can search "astrology planetary dignities" for more information on strength of the planets. 8th house is other people's values so perhaps you fear how he values you?

Your significator is passing to Mercury and Mercury will take the matter to Venus, because Mercury moves faster than the Sun and Venus, Mercury will take the matter to Venus as Mercury applies a conjunction aspect to Venus, applies because of the faster speed of Mercury over Venus. Venus rules romance and partnerships and since Mercury rules his 5th house of dating and Mercury rules communication, you could be the one to approach him and ask him on a date?

Planets between 1 and 8 degrees of the Sun are called combust, planets between 8 and 15(some say 17) degrees are under the Sun's rays of light, so there could be blindness of the situation or confusion in Sun ray influence. Combustion is negative though, it literally burns the planet in a negative way. However Mercury is seperating away from the Sun and only under ray influence, so there is some hope to connect. If we look at the chart, we know the Sun rules his radical 7th house and the Sun is in his radical 2nd house, which is the house of values. Perhaps he is confused how you feel about him or how you value him. He could even lack a strong sense of value and self worth, perhaps he is shy?

Thank you so very much for this! I seriously appreciate it! I'm still confused on some parts, but I can look more into that soon :) this has clarified it a little bit for me.

To be honest, I don't think either of us are ready for any romantic relationship throughout the rest of this year; I'm going through some personal problems and he's too busy with his career right now. So, honestly I prefer staying as chat buddies, or passing-by friends, for now... but he has given me a lot of hope and inspiration (creativity, career and self-identity) in the midst of my darkest days, and my question was left open ended purposefully. I prefer it if we don't develop much romantically this year, but I was hoping to know if there is a possibility it'll happen somewhere in the next 1-5 years.

I'm not in a good place to ask anyone out at the moment, and that may be causing the confusion because hey, you can't control feelings LOL
But it is true that he also struggles with a sense of value and self-worth, as am I, but I really want him to believe that he's extremely valuable himself... IDK LOL

I guess, I'm just looking for hope. Not necessarily for now, but in the future..

QUESTION: I noticed that the moon will be at an exact opposition with Saturn on April 2nd. Out of sincere curiosity, what does that imply?

Moon will be opposite Saturn in Gemini, 11th house. The dispositor(Planet that rules the Moon), Mercury will be in Taurus, 9th house. Gemini and Mercury is communication, learning and study. 11th house is a social house and involves groups. Moon is nurturing or growth. Taurus is resources or assets and 9th house is higher learning.

Depending how these relate to your own and his natal charts these may relate to putting focus on studying in your chart, in his it could indicate focus on work.

IleneK

Premium Member
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I think you will get together. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] You/Sun apply to square him/Saturn, and Sun also receives Saturn by triplicity, illustrating your inclination toward him. But the reception is not mutual, Saturn does not receive Sun. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Traditional astrologer Deborah Houlding writes:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If the application <...>is by square or opposition [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]with[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] reception, a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Without reception this kind of aspect seldom promises a good result. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Since, the primary significators apply by square and lack mutual reception, this does not look encouraging as a lasting relationship. Moon in Scorpio further underscores the lack of satisfaction with the matter.[/FONT]

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sure.

<...>

Sun is separating a square aspect from Saturn.

Sure I can.

<...> ...Sun is the planet that is applying the aspect to Saturn, but because the Sun is ahead of Saturn, the Sun is seperating instead of applying.

This last statement might be a bit confusing to newer members to astrology and to horary.

According to horary astrologer, Deborah Houlding:
- Although in a general sense the term 'separating' is applied to any planet moving away from the conjunction or aspect of another, in strict terminology a planet is said to be 'separating' from another when the planets are within orb of aspect and moving away from perfection (exactness).
Likewise,
although in a general sense the term 'applying' is used for any planet moving towards the conjunction or aspect of another, in strict terminology a planet is said to be 'in application' or 'applying' to another when the planets are within orb of aspect and moving towards perfection (exactness).

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/application.html
In this instance, Sun moves toward perfection of a square with Saturn, so it applies to Saturn despite its moving away from Saturn.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Without good receptions, it’s not very riveting or lasting. And you can barely call it a “relationship” too. Just saying...

AquariusMj212

Oh, I see.. This is so interesting! Man, I'm learning so much and I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you to everyone who's contributed!

It's okay, I mean, like I said earlier... I'm not really looking for a romantic relationship now, but I'm hoping for one in the future. I should've asked it like that specifically haha!

AquariusMj212

LOL question asked again, only with a time frame now lool

Q) "Do we get together romantically in the next 2-10 years?"

I just wanna know if I should keep my hopes up, or just move on. I'm VERY patient, as you can clearly tell... LOL

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_21_horary_q2.19931.5945.gif
    astro_w2gw_21_horary_q2.19931.5945.gif
    47.2 KB · Views: 43