Fire Trine w North Node Leo

MissFM

Hi Guys :smile:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the trine in my chart and what it means to have one of it's points in North Node Leo? Would it somehow diffuse the energy?

Also, can someone please tell me what the go is with my relationships? I have been doing astrology for a long time but only recently started to study more on aspects. My venus is square Saturn AND Pluto and my moon opposes them. Im wondering should I just give up on having a healthy relationship and focus on other things in my life if my chart doesn't support it? I would really appreciate the an honest low down on this...

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_francisca_martinez_hp.78215.20525.gif
    astro_w2at_01_francisca_martinez_hp.78215.20525.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 20

Horus

Hi Guys :smile:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the trine in my chart and what it means to have one of it's points in North Node Leo? Would it somehow diffuse the energy?

No it means your soul goal has support. You need to develop some fiery traits, and you are already running fiery traits, so you are already part of the way there, now specialize in Leo -be creative -and find a way to apply it to friendships and groups.

The node is squared by Chiron -so some wounds need to be healed first.

Also, can someone please tell me what the go is with my relationships? I have been doing astrology for a long time but only recently started to study more on aspects. My venus is square Saturn AND Pluto and my moon opposes them. Im wondering should I just give up on having a healthy relationship and focus on other things in my life if my chart doesn't support it? I would really appreciate the an honest low down on this...

I don't see your Venus squaring Saturn or Pluto, nor the Moon opposing Pluto. Moon opp.Saturn concerns subconscious fears, doubts about self, trust issues, and diffiuclty opening up and expressing feelings, and pessimism so there's healing work to be done, and that will go along ways toward attracting a healthy, successful relationship.

MissFM

Wow thank you Horus, that sounds spot on with what I have been doing.

Although relationship wise, I read this morning the meaning of virgo rising and how it affects relationships. It says that Virgos tend to attract and be attracted to those who need their help. How would this play into my chart?

Horus

Virgo can help the opposite number, Pisces, to ground and be a little more practical and organized since Pisces is so dreamy. You are looking for the traits of Pisces ina partner because that's your Descendant. It's ruled by Neptune and Jupiter so you are looking for the traits of Sag. and Libra too, and your Mars sign -Cap. Virgo is also concerned with health and health practitioners often have Virgo ASC, or Sun ,or MC, or planets in the 6th, so that can be a way that Virgo helps others.

MissFM

OMG that is hilarious. I do find Pisces extremely attractive and was my last failed involvement. I saw a call for help from someone I was extremely attracted to and wound up getting too involved whilst trying to help which ruined things because then my wounds got in the way...*sigh*

Isn't it always doomed when you are attracted to an opposite sign though?

Horus

Doomed? Not at all! Opposites attract. I'm Sag. Rising and often attract girls who have one or more planets or angles in Gemini -my DSC. I'm also a Scorpio Sun and I find Taurean ladies very appealing although I have yet to try it out with one. I think we are 'doomed' if we don't take care of Saturn, the Lord of Karma, and his demands by sign,house and aspect. He's zapping my Venus and zapping your 7th house Moon so it's time deal with that, and learn the lesson ,then it flows. Also we both have Venus in detriment, in Scorpio, and there's a karmic lesson there too -to learn what love really means, and not to confuse intense, obsessive desire with caring for another human being.

MissFM

Well I'm nearing the end of my Saturn return (thank god :), could you give me some insights into the lessons of the 7th House Moon?

Also, what exactly do you mean by Venus in "detriment"? Aren't we more compatible with the signs next to our sun anyways?

Horus

Also, what exactly do you mean by Venus in "detriment"? Aren't we more compatible with the signs next to our sun anyways?

The planets are dignified and debilitated in different signs. Venus rules Libra and Taurus so it is in domicile (rulership) and very strong when it is in either of these signs. Aries and Scorpio are the opposite signs and they are ruled by Mars, so Venus is in detriment (weakened or extra-challenged) if it's in either one. The attributes of Aries and Scorpio (especially in the negative overleaves --aggression, maipulation, etc.) don't lend themselves well to love, attraction, beauty, harmony, etc -the Venusian qualities. Personally I think that Aries is the worst of the two because it doesn't even have emotional depth.

What's especially challenging for you is that your Venus is conjunct Uranus bringing instability to the love nature/attitude, jumping from relationship to relationship. This one is worth Googling and doing some research on it!

Last edited:

MissFM

Well it sounds like you have definitely learnt your Venus lesson :) And I will go on and google the Uranus/Venus conjunction and maybe the 7th House Moon.

Thanks very much for all your insight :)