are his threats serious?

Moulin

Hey guys

sorry to bring this to the forum but my ex husband is threatening me again.

this time it's because he hasn't paid child maintenance for 3 years and he owes me thousands of pounds in back payments. He wants me to wipe the slate clean and he said tonight that if l don't he is going to pay someone to attack me when l am outside our kids school.

So, obviously l am scared and take his threat seriously... l have contacted the police but l want to ask you all for your help please as l am unable to tell how serious he is this time. I am scared but trying to keep my head.

astro_2gw_137_is_he_serious65880182.gif

Is it even readable?

So l am venus, he is mars. Venus is escaping from mars. no aspect.
no aspect anywhere... does that mean NO?

Help, please.. im shaking!!! :(

tikana

alright

i am really getting tired of this shenanigan

go to bloody police
file every single charge you can think of
if it takes that much, go to the press.
public opinion matters much more these days..

you will be a nutcase if you dont do this!

this is not a joke.. and not up to horary to even look at the matter

if he is plotting to kill you, police can set up a survelance on him but they will need your cooperation.

Tik

Last edited:

Moulin

hey Tik

The police just left but there is little they can do untill he is violent.. The laws in the UK are really bad.

:(

Moulin

Tik,

for £20 he can hire a hitman to do me in.

today he threatened to chop off my hand for ducks sake! It is sick and insane...

I am hoping the police will arrest him.

Do you see anything in the chart please?

tikana

yuhhh YEAH

critical degree asce - warning #1
your ruler is in his house and his sign -= warning #2
cluster of signs in 12th warning #3

watch your back!

Moulin

oh ****.....

ok. So he is serious this time. OK

thanks so much Tik x

I will get onto the police again tomorrow and tell them to do something.

tikana

Yes I do

dont make me come out there!

but then maybe I should ... after kicking your rear end .. i will meet up AG for cup of tea

T

archergirl

After kicking your rear end .. i will meet up AG for cup of tea

LOL!:D You come have tea anytime, Tik.

What a nasty S.O.B., Moulin. What a pillock.

I would also take heed of the late degrees on the angles, and Venus on the 7th angle...you are in 'enemy territory'. The Moon in opposition to you from the 12th highlights your [elevated] fear. The Moon's last aspect is to Saturn, ruler of 'his words' (read, threats), and she brings these to you, from the house of your children. It may only be threats...but Mars applies to sextile Jupiter (your 12th ruler), which certainly suggests that he intends to do you some sort of harm.

You go bug the police until they pay attention. What they don't need happening is another 'domestic violence incident' gone wrong. You tell them that.

Are you in martial arts? You need to get yourself into a class. It can't protect you from some things, but it protects you in other ways...and then if you ever see him up close, you can kick his a*se. Bas*ard. Why the Sam Hill do these sort of men exist?

Tsk!:mad:

AG:)

PS. Police. asap.

BobZemco

Would someome care to address the significance of the Grand Earth Trine between the Moon, Jupiter and Saturn? I'm not sure how to read that in an horary.

tikana

hey Moulin

maybe you should give your x a break and have him cut L2J's internet and steal all her phones and her car? cause now she is bothering me on flickr

T

Theo

Banned
Moulin said:
Hey guys

sorry to bring this to the forum but my ex husband is threatening me again.

this time it's because he hasn't paid child maintenance for 3 years and he owes me thousands of pounds in back payments. He wants me to wipe the slate clean and he said tonight that if l don't he is going to pay someone to attack me when l am outside our kids school.

So, obviously l am scared and take his threat seriously... l have contacted the police but l want to ask you all for your help please as l am unable to tell how serious he is this time. I am scared but trying to keep my head.

astro_2gw_137_is_he_serious65880182.gif

Is it even readable?

So l am venus, he is mars. Venus is escaping from mars. no aspect.
no aspect anywhere... does that mean NO?

Help, please.. im shaking!!! :(

Hi Moulin,

From this chart, the threat is serious, and it was proper for you to call the police. The chart really shows next month, where Mars enters Sagittarius, and expresses itself through action, and impulse. November is the month where you should prepare for and to be careful of. There are a number of aspects to and from the transiting Moon to Mars, and Pluto which are of concern.

I would advise taking time off in November, stay low-key and change your habits for the month for you and your children. Right now is a good time to do this, as transiting Mercury is still slow, and Mars continues to transit Scorpio, which is a strong feeling sign, but does not always express itself until Mars enters Sagittarius (Nov. 15-16) to (Dec. 26-27).

November is a powerful month. It would be wise to make adjustments, and to leave for awhile away from the pressure, threats and the stress.

Hope all will be well.

God Bless.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

It isn't quite exact. But at 29 degrees. It's obvious that the Fixed Star ALGOL rears his very ugly and unspirited head. And the True Node-Chiron conjunction and there's something mysterious about this chart. It might be just the drawing. But there's a triangle of oppositions that I see. Dealing with Neptune. Neptune is Dreamy, Idealisitic, but also delusional. And with the Fixed Star ALGOL. That delusionalism is quite dangerous.

The oppositions that form a straight triangle are:

Neptune Opposite Moon

Neptune Opposite Venus

And Moon Opposite Venus.

There's strong indictators for your safety though. With the two Greater Planets(Saturn and Jupiter) in a sextile with the Moon.

In all. The threat is very real. But it looks like you have the spiritual awareness and help needed to avert Algol's deadly sight(as seen with him at 29 degrees. A Fixed Star needs to be FIXED to have perfect results IMO).

starlink

Moulin, this is dreadful! You are really dealing with a mentally sick person (ruler of his 6th is also Mars) if you ask me and a dangerous one as well (Mars in Scorpio) in his 12th .

Have your telephone bugged at least, so any conversation you have with him will be recorded. (police always needs proof otherwise they will wait for it which of course means waiting for an attack and then it is too late as always)

The police is signified by Saturn here. In Virgo and in term of Jupiter, traditional ruler of the 9th of Law. The 9th in this chart is also ruled by Saturn, so they can take the law into their own hands and do something here. In your family/home you should be safe as Moon , ruler of the 4th is very strong in Taurus. Moon in 12 is literally hiding there. Is there a possibility to go to your parents (if they are still alive of course) for a while, away, like Theo suggests?

Mars will run into the police (Saturn) by sextile in about 9 somethings. As he is strong in sign, in a cadent house, that could be days. Wonder what that means.

By the way:
In the Ephemeries, on the 6th of November Mars will square Venus exactly (between 21 and 22 degrees). Mars is then still in Scorpio.This is looking ahead of course, but I thought I do it anyways. Theo also speaks of November! (but about Mars being in Sagittarius by then.)

You will on that degree (19°-25° Sag.) be in term of Saturn (police protection?) and Mars could end up in jail (in term of Merc.(21°-27° Scorpio) ruler of his 12th house). This is just wild speculation, more deducting if anything, but you never know.

I wish you courage and strength and do hope that they will restrain that out of wack ex-husband of yours.

Cheers, Starlink

Moulin

gosh

Thanks everyone so much... this is all just a tad too unsettling for my liking.

I will try and get away but will have to speak to the teacher about my kids at school.

Do you all think he WILL harm me physically or do you think it will all be just verbal abuse? He has done this before as Tik knows BUT he sounded angrier this time. I think he's out of money, facing bankruptcy and lost in space.

If l just lie low and keep in my car when l go out, keep safe and watch my back do you think l will be alright.

If l take the kids it might make him angrier?

Yes Tik, a one way ticket to OZ would be wonderful and kill off the other crazy dude too :D
She is driving me insane on astro !

Dear me...
i rang my psychic last night in desperation and she didn't feel that he would actually harm me.. more threaten and scream and make my life hell... so what's new there!

I really appreciate this as im holed up at home with the doors double locked and my poor kids having to endure it.

as AG said - S of a B

cassanra

The problem with mars in its joy of the sixth is that he gains strength there. Though he is VOC he is only thinking of himself, in his own trip but terms of jupiter. We see that jupiter rules the 12th house of confinement and the 8th house of death and fear. Isolated and cut off from everything but this outlet and growing in strength you do not know what he is capable of. I do not think anyone means to be an alarmist but I suspect all of us knows and is trying to tell you that someone who is that violent in mind is quite capable of physical violence. Has he ever attacked you physically when you were together? The problem is an inability to know what to do with anger. Growing up if he was exposed to violence in the home or if he was not ever controlled himself or learned or saw his familty hurt others he does not know how to handle his own which makes him unpredictable. I think what we are all trying to tell you is that he is a wild card who is quite capable of hurting someone if the conditions are right and they are bubbling right along here. I can not imagine that they do not have something like a "restraining order" or some such. Gosh...I would start recording any conversations you have with him...here in the US a threat of violence is still punishable by law and an order for him to steer clear of you can keep him at bay. I am not saying that will put an invisiable wall around you...you still need to be aware of what is happening around you...mindful...and self-protection training is not a bad idea. do they have anything like a womens shelter there? Here they have a lot of support for women in your situation. Most social workers are aware of resources in the community for such. Give one a call and they can tune you in to those resources...even counseling etc The consequences of pretending it does not exsist can be deadly. I have seen the worst case scenerio play out.

tikana

put his a** in jail .. end of the game

you are not OJ Simpson's xwife.

Moulin said:
gosh

Thanks everyone so much... this is all just a tad too unsettling for my liking.

I will try and get away but will have to speak to the teacher about my kids at school.

Do you all think he WILL harm me physically or do you think it will all be just verbal abuse? He has done this before as Tik knows BUT he sounded angrier this time. I think he's out of money, facing bankruptcy and lost in space.

If l just lie low and keep in my car when l go out, keep safe and watch my back do you think l will be alright.

If l take the kids it might make him angrier?

Yes Tik, a one way ticket to OZ would be wonderful and kill off the other crazy dude too :D
She is driving me insane on astro !

Dear me...
i rang my psychic last night in desperation and she didn't feel that he would actually harm me.. more threaten and scream and make my life hell... so what's new there!

I really appreciate this as im holed up at home with the doors double locked and my poor kids having to endure it.

as AG said - S of a B

Moulin

The Police are onto him... l have loads of incriminating text messages from him in last 3 months so l have given the cops my phone.

They are going to arrest him tomorrow and then bail him whilst they finish investigating... the law has finally changed and he will go to criminal court

YAY!!!!!!! :) :)

It's so tiring watching my back all the time... will keep all you lovely friends posted

Moulin xx