career for this chart

I want to know how will career look for this chart. she has 15 yrs exp in IT and currently a manager since 1 yr. will she be able to keep the same income level for future ? Also will her married life be stressful ? she is married since 17 yrs

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I want to know how will career look for this chart. she has 15 yrs exp in IT and currently a manager since 1 yr. will she be able to keep the same income level for future ? Also will her married life be stressful ? she is married since 17 yrs

dob: 10-apr-1979, time: 4:05 am, place: mysore, Karnataka

Hello Niyathi,

Few pointers regarding your query:-

The chart reveals the native lacking proper enough education/qualifications, affecting expected growth, revealed by the 4th. lord with Ketu with the debilitated 5th. lord.

Another thing is that such people are a stickler of standards, but may go from one thing to another without permanent accomplishment, given her type of afflicted Rahu dasa in the sign of amatyakarak Sun.

It is possible too that during Rahu - mer- rahu between April & Sept 2012, when transit Rahu was transiting on her Arudha Lagna with the double transit.

It looks like after 2019 is over the career picks up reasonably.

RishiRahul

About her education, there were no breaks and she got bachelors in engineering without any issue. Currently working the same field. There was initial struggle to get into workforce and also she puts in lot of effort at work.

Also during 2012, there was no major job loss or anything. But its only since 1 yr her work is recognized.

RishiRahul

Hello Niyathi,

Few pointers regarding your query:-

The chart reveals the native lacking proper enough education/qualifications, affecting expected growth, revealed by the 4th. lord with Ketu with the debilitated 5th. lord.

Another thing is that such people are a stickler of standards, but may go from one thing to another without permanent accomplishment, given her type of afflicted Rahu dasa in the sign of amatyakarak Sun.

It is possible too that during Rahu - mer- rahu between April & Sept 2012, when transit Rahu was transiting on her Arudha Lagna with the double transit.

It looks like after 2019 is over the career picks up reasonably.

RishiRahul

About her education, there were no breaks and she got bachelors in engineering without any issue. Currently working the same field. There was initial struggle to get into workforce and also she puts in lot of effort at work.

Also during 2012, there was no major job loss or anything. But its only since 1 yr her work is recognized.

About education, i mentioned about education and or skill attaining through education may not be to the full measure; due to which they have to put more effort than most others to achieve similar.

Such people feel at some time of their life that it was inadequate.

Did I mention job loss in 2012? Oh no!
Mindset in handling life changed...... attitude.

RishiRahul

Yes regarding the inadequate feeling is definitely there in her in terms of updating her career prospects, but right now its good. So i was thinking if this phase would continue at least.

About education, i mentioned about education and or skill attaining through education may not be to the full measure; due to which they have to put more effort than most others to achieve similar.

Such people feel at some time of their life that it was inadequate.

Did I mention job loss in 2012? Oh no!
Mindset in handling life changed...... attitude.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Yes regarding the inadequate feeling is definitely there in her in terms of updating her career prospects, but right now its good. So i was thinking if this phase would continue at least.

The first feedback did not reveal the truth.

Anyway, just a small hint on the next step.
The Jupiter transit mid Oct 2018 ushers the native to give time for family responsibilities; not only because transit Jupiter goes fourth from the moon.

Around Dec 2018 may bring in a nice hint.

good luck,

RishiRahul

Thanks again for replying. I didnt get this sentence "Around Dec 2018 may bring in a nice hint."... is it with regarding to married life or career

RishiRahul

The first feedback did not reveal the truth.

Anyway, just a small hint on the next step.
The Jupiter transit mid Oct 2018 ushers the native to give time for family responsibilities; not only because transit Jupiter goes fourth from the moon.

Around Dec 2018 may bring in a nice hint.

good luck,

RishiRahul

Thanks again for replying. I didnt get this sentence "Around Dec 2018 may bring in a nice hint."... is it with regarding to married life or career

Family responsibilties.