List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Opal

Premium Member
david you have several faults in your logic.
first off carbon dating can not used on stone past a few thousand years.
there is artifact called narmers palette that shows the unification of the two Egypt's by the first king of both lower and upper Egypt . this artifact is on one side a geological representation of Egypt. this artifact predates the age of pyramids by many centuries. on the back side there is a pyramid on the geological representation at near the delta and giza. so how could there be a pyramid noted when pyramids were not existent then?

the ancient Egyptians did not know how to make a pyramids with a slope of 51 degrees. all Egyptian pyramids have a slope of 43.5 degrees, except the Giza pyramids.
The bent pyramid was created at the same time as the collapsed pyramid of King Sneferu .
These pyramids had a slope of over 51 degrees. After the collapsed pyramid collapsed….. the bent pyramid ‘s slope was changed to 43.5 degree slope. The bent pyramid had sated with a slope of over 50 degrees but when the first pyramid collapsed the bent pyramids slope was change from over 50 degrees to 43.5 degrees.
There are no hieroglyphs in the giza pyramids so there no evidence that the Egyptians built the pyramids. These are the only Egyptian pyramids that have no hieroglyphs.
No sarcophagus was found in any of the pyramids, but there was fraud involved in the identification of the kings with the pyramids.
The only reference to Cheops is a stela in front of the sphinx in which he acknowledges that he cleared the sand away from the sphinx in return he was made king.
the geological fact is that on the sphinx there is evidence of a great amount of water erosion.
water erosion tends downward and wind erosion gives stratified levels of erosion./ the water erosion is severe.. thousands of years. but there has not been enough precipitation in the nile valley to cause this much erosions for over 10,000 years when the Sahara desert was an vast inland sea.

these are geological facts. the sphinx has to be over 10,000 at the very least.
of course 300 gallons of kerosene brought down a 100 story building so.....so any fraud can be pasted off.

and of course, there is the small problem that using modern technology, the pyramids could not have been built except maybe within the last 50 years of modern technology.,
rahu

At the very least 10,000 years. I do not think we are within 50 years of being able to create anything on the scale of a real pyramid with stellar alignments though. Would be cool if I am wrong though.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks to all of you esp. Opal and david starling for this discussion! I wonder if Velikovsky was familiar with any non-monotheistic scriptures? Anyway his work sounds very interesting psychologically.
This book sounds fun:
Baillie, Mike (1999). Exodus to Arthur: Catastrophic Encounters with Comets

I know the name of the author. I am not sure why. Thanks Passiflora, I will be back.

david starling

There's a concerted effort by some to devalue and discredit the great civilization of ancient Egypt. These fringe theories are based on pure speculation from a prejudiced point of view.

Opal

Premium Member
There's a concerted effort by some to devalue and discredit the great civilization of ancient Egypt. These fringe theories are based on pure speculation from a prejudiced point of view.

It has been written and said for a very long time, that the pyramids were gifted by the ancients. Ancient, is a loosely used term. How old is ancient?

What if ancient is over a million years. the people that lived in the area would not be Egyptian. They may well be ancestors of the ancient ones. But they are not the ancient ones.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks to all of you esp. Opal and david starling for this discussion! I wonder if Velikovsky was familiar with any non-monotheistic scriptures? Anyway his work sounds very interesting psychologically.
This book sounds fun:
Baillie, Mike (1999). Exodus to Arthur: Catastrophic Encounters with Comets

I took a course in forest management. Tree ring dating. I read him there. :biggrin: Yes, you can see many things in the rings of the trees. Flood, fire, wind, volcanic debris, pollution.

david starling

It has been written and said for a very long time, that the pyramids were gifted by the ancients. Ancient, is a loosely used term. How old is ancient?

What if ancient is over a million years. the people that lived in the area would not be Egyptian. They may well be ancestors of the ancient ones. But they are not the ancient ones.

The Disco Era is "ancient history" to millenials . :lol:

david starling

All right, for the sake of argument , let's say that the Great Pyramid was already there when the Egyptian dynasties began. Now, what prevented them from carving out hieroglyphics on its walls? An ancient Atlantian curse, perhaps? :whistling:

Opal

Premium Member
All right, for the sake of argument , let's say that the Great Pyramid was already there when the Egyptian dynasties began. Now, what prevented them from carving out hieroglyphics on its walls? An ancient Atlantian curse, perhaps? :whistling:

Maybe they felt it would detract from their true purpose/beauty. Not everyone likes graffiti. Maybe they communicated in a way that did not require written word. There is a lot of maybes. But I don't think the builders were as modern as Egypt.

What if they are Pre Atlantian?

david starling

One Egyptian builder of the Great Pyramid to another: "Dammit! We did too good a job. They'll never believe we could have done this!" :annoyed:

From an Age of Capricorn perspective, it does seem impossible for such a low-tech civilization to have constructed them. Unless you factor in the Age of Scorpio, which enabled paranormal abilities we no longer possess. Consider the amazing achievements of this Capricornian Age, using technology that spans the globe, and could bring an end to all life on Earth!

Cap

From an Age of Capricorn perspective, it does seem impossible for such a low-tech civilization to have constructed them. Unless you factor in the Age of Scorpio, which enabled paranormal abilities we no longer possess. Consider the amazing achievements of this Capricornian Age, using technology that spans the globe, and could bring an end to all life on Earth!

We still possess those abilities, we never lost them. They are just harder to manifest and harder to bring forth from within ourselves. This is because this reality is solidifying (in lack of a better term) more and more and there is an ever-increasing time gap between intention/visualization and manifestation. This process of solidification is our own doing, our own creation. This reality is an interactive system, it reacts to thoughts and beliefs. More people believe that the world is solid, more energy to that thought pattern, the more "solid" it becomes. Not just the current generation but all the people who had these thoughts throughout the timeline.

Similarly, astral and higher realms and all beings that exist there are our creation and are now part of the collective unconscious. What was at first imagination and belief of a few individuals, through a continuous process of thought energy accumulation became a reality (in collective unconscious). However, these realms and beings are still dependant on thought energy supply from us.

JUPITERASC

Good evidence the pyramids at Giza

were built using concrete, poured into plywood forms.

No modern technology needed.

_86557803_pyramids.jpg

43_mixer_petrol_big_1.jpg

david starling

We still possess those abilities, we never lost them. They are just harder to manifest and harder to bring forth from within ourselves. This is because this reality is solidifying (in lack of a better term) more and more and there is an ever-increasing time gap between intention/visualization and manifestation. This process of solidification is our own doing, our own creation. This reality is an interactive system, it reacts to thoughts and beliefs. More people believe that the world is solid, more energy to that thought pattern, the more "solid" it becomes. Not just the current generation but all the people who had these thoughts throughout the timeline.

Similarly, astral and higher realms and all beings that exist there are our creation and are now part of the collective unconscious. What was at first imagination and belief of a few individuals, through a continuous process of thought energy accumulation became a reality (in collective unconscious). However, these realms and beings are still dependant on thought energy supply from us.

Thanks Cap! I realized I misspoke after I wrote it, and waited to see if someone would correct me. The Ages enhance and suppress our natural abilities, depending on our individual Charts. There are always those individuals who are "out of tune" with an Age's sign and rulership, but the aggregate effect wins out, and is what characterizes the Age itself. During this tropical Age of Capricorn, materialistic abilities have come to the fore, and what are termed "paranormal" abilities , which were respected and even revered during the previous two Ages of Scorpio and Sagittarius, are suppressed. They'll return enmass, as "normal" once the Aquarian Age takes effect.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

World's Oldest Stone Tools Predate Humans
https://www.livescience.com/50908-oldest-stone-tools-predate-humans.html

The oldest handmade stone tools discovered yet
predate any known humans
and may have been wielded
by an as-yet-unknown species, researchers say :smile:

The 3.3MILLION YEAR OLD stone artifacts
are the first direct evidence
that early human ancestors
may have possessed the mental abilities needed
to figure out how to make razor-sharp stone tools.

The discovery also rewrites the book
on the kind of environmental
and evolutionary pressures
that drove the emergence of toolmaking.