Teacher/SR

johan

Hi everyone,

I really found out that I would wish to start a little restaurant.This is which I would really like to do and I am working on it,but in the mean time I am looking for a job,because right now I am living with my parents again,after resigning of 3 dreadful jobs in a row(Uranus is in my sixth house right now).Now I am living of money I made before in the past 16 years,and of selling my house,but it is shrinking and I want to move out and work again!I am thinking of becoming a teacher for a long time now,before eventually fulfilling my dream:a little restaurant(and my plans have some forms yet,but takes some time and money,something for the future!)

Here is my natal chart,together with progressions and transits:

And here is my Solar Return chart

It looks like Pluto is playing a major part in my life.Although not exact anymore it is squaring my natal Pluto and my natal Mercury,and completely changed my life so far:my job,squaring with Mercury in the 6th house,together with Uranus in the 6th house,relations and where I live,also my thinking...

He is not ready with me yet,the ascendant of my solarreturn chart is conjunct my natal Pluto.So my 12th house ,the unconscious is getting conscious,first by squaring its natal position,and is not ready yet because he plays the leading role,being so tight to the ascendant of my SR.

According to me,although very challenging but possible,I can become a teacher for now.With Jupiter in the third house:Education(Ju),expanding knowledge(Ju)in the house of communication and school(H3).Making a trine to Me(communication),and Me is helped by Ur.Uranus gives the changing push in the back for Mercury in the 6th House(job,making money for a living),cause they are in conjunction and Me makes a separating aspect with Ur.Mars(energy) in Gemini(knowledge)conjuncting the MC(the role in the world).But here is the challenge,it is squaring Me/Ur,and has also a little trouble with the aspect with Jupiter,and don't know how to read the opposition with Pluto in H4????.But there is some good help here:Venus,with a separating conjunction helped by Neptune,and accompanied by the Moon in H5(Children!!).And important here:Venus is the ruler of my rising sign!The ruler of H10 in H6:the vocation for this year can be found in a job.There is a lot to say about my natal chart too:after all my Moon is in Cancer in H10,which can be red like this:children(Moon)in H10(the world),nourishing and taking care of(Cancer).And progressed MC is in H11,so is Saturn:groups,community taking serious by Saturn there,and in my SR chart,Saturn is making a trine with the Sun!

Well,I could use a little help here.What do you all think of Pluto,how can this be red?And what kind of teacher:languages,geography,anything else?Hope you will help me here,would be much appreciated!

One thing :Jupiter(education)is in conjunction with my progressed Moon!

Kite

Hi Johan - I'd consider History or related subjects. The midpoint between Pluto (ruler of 3) and Uranus (ruler of 5 but in 6) says:

305__(5°)
A WORLD-LEADER IS SEEN GUIDED BY HIS ANCESTORS' SPIRITS The rich ancestral heritage of every individual, which is the potent foundation of character. Direct, real inspiration.
___*When positive, the degree is power through absolute self-integrity, and when negative, sterile conservatism.

wilsontc

Staff member
Pluto bottoming out

johan,

When Pluto "bottoms out" in our chart (conjuncts the IC), it is a time of decreased power in our life. However, after Pluto passes the IC and begins "moving up" in the chart again, it is a time of building power. You may find your plans and hopes come about after Pluto crosses the IC completely and begins moving upward in your chart.

Plutonically,

Tim

johan

Kite,thanks.
Maybe that's a clue.Uranus sabian symbol in the SR is about a sword in a museum,and Pluto about given form of a sculpture.So maybe given form to history?

Tim
You could say that again,decreased power in my life!Well,the real hope and plans are that of the little restaurant.Like I said,something for the future.So something maybe when Pluto enters in Capricorn at the end of 2007.
But in the mean time I am looking for a job,for making money.Due to my own education,a short cut is possible throughout short courses and practice/theory at the same time(there is a lack of teachers in the Netherlands).I really need a job in the near future!Do you think there is a possibility here or is it too much wishful thinking?

Jobically :wink:

Johan

wilsontc

Staff member
career

johan,

I am always reluctant to make predictions because a life, if lived to the fullest, is rarely predictable! ;) Also, it depends a LOT on what the person does. If an astrologer predicts someone getting a job and that person never leaves their house or talks to anybody...most likely they are NOT going to get a job.

But, let's presume you are going out looking for a job, that there are jobs available, and you have the skills hirers are looking for. If all THAT is in place...look to Saturn (duty, also career, structure) for career possibilities. The most interesting thing going on right now is Saturn is currently retrograde (moving backward), so your career opportunities might be "held back" at this time. However, Saturn IS currently sextiling (energy goes easily with) Jupiter (expansion, also opportunity, teaching) Uranus (friends, also impulse), and Ascendant (self), so a career opportunity might happen from some impulsiveness of yours.

Saturn turns direct (begins to move forward) in the first week of April this year, and, after it does this, it will trine (energy goes very easily with) your Sun (self-expression) and Mars (being, also action), indicating that this might also be a good time to get hired.

However, as mentioned, there are many OTHER ways this energy could work out than in finding a job. It could indicate an impulsive decision to be a teacher, for example! ;) My experience is things happen in their OWN time, which may or may not be when WE want things to happen. The energy is there for the opportunity to happen in career, but it may take longer than you want for this "energy" to actually become a career. And, any possible career opportunity also depends on the "hiring activity" going on where you live.

Careering,

Tim

johan

Thanks Tim,

Well it is not that impulsive,of thinking of becoming a teacher.I will just have to see if it works.I really need a job!So,I will start with the course in July,and see where and if it ends.
It feels harsh.I have worked for 16 years,always enough money,and now living of my own money.
I feel like a beggar,and I dread the the time when the choice comes between taking a job that is dreadful,or being totally without money.So I just hope it works out for the best,I can use a little luck.The last years were very tough.
But I think you are right,thinks happen in their own time,and the energy can work out in other ways.
Just gonna give it a go,there is not much more I can do...

Thanks for your insights and honesty :D

Johan