Scared of Scorpio Moon

He went to jail last week. Me and his dad helped bail him out. I tried to help repay what was due, since he bailed me out of jail. Then, he starts becoming highly territorial and jealous for no reason. Cuz I fell asleep yesterday very early then he though in his head I was not home (which of course I was.)
Then last night he and I were fighting about it and he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the motor home in my driveway. He's got these huge muscles and that scared me.
I don't know what to do because I do love him. He's also trying to get me pregnant.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he was spying on everything I say on here which is why I don't talk much. He's got Pluto in the third house like I do. He's spied on me many times before. Just not sure about here until now...maybe...

Last edited:

AppLeo

He went to jail last week. Me and his dad helped bail him out. I tried to help repay what was due, since he bailed me out of jail. Then, he starts becoming highly territorial and jealous for no reason. Cuz I fell asleep yesterday very early then he though in his head I was not home (which of course I was.)
Then last night he and I were fighting about it and he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the motor home in my driveway. He's got these huge muscles and that scared me.
I don't know what to do because I do love him. He's also trying to get me pregnant.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he was spying on everything I say on here which is why I don't talk much. He's got Pluto in the third house like I do. He's spied on me many times before. Just not sure about here until now...maybe...

Why is this even a thing, LET ALONE, on a forum?? I would immediately get out of that situation; find counseling, get help, and leave that loser behind. I don't understand how you can love someone so stupid.

katydid

No one is leaving. They are going to have a baby together first, so the entire 'promise' of the malefic Moon/Saturn/Pluto stuff can play out endlessly. :alien:

Phoenix Venus

Geez. Conspiracy theorist and katydid, you two sound like nothing more than two children filling your twisted amusement by pulling on a dogs tail. I hope you don't call yourselves astrologers. Have some dignity for the sake of your craft if not for your own well being. Yuck.

AtlantikaZany, he sounds very toxic and damaging. Though it might seem tough now, letting someone toxic go opens up room for better things to come in your life. God will bless those who pursue their own self worth. You deserve someone who will treat you good and in the mean time, find ways to treat yourself good. Take it a step at a time... Good luck.

Last edited:

haidee

Zany has been making a lot of threads about the same topic. Not sure if it's about the same person in all of them, but the issue is pretty much the same.

I don't know what to do because I do love him.

Zany, a lot of people have been giving you their opinions and advices on what to do. You can't keep looking for that one affirmation that's he's a person to hold onto. And you're obviously not fine with the relationship, because otherwise you wouldn't be ranting on this forum - that doesn't make sense in my head at least.
You can find love again somewhere else. Take people's advices and do something about it.

katydid

Geez. Conspiracy theorist and katydid, you two sound like nothing more than two children filling your twisted amusement by pulling on a dogs tail. I hope you don't call yourselves astrologers. Have some dignity for the sake of your craft if not for your own well being. Yuck.

AtlantikaZany, he sounds very toxic and damaging. Though it might seem tough now, letting someone toxic go opens up room for better things to come in your life. God will bless those who pursue their own self worth. You deserve someone who will treat you good and in the mean time, find ways to treat yourself good. Take it a step at a time... Good luck.

There is a long back story here. We have had the very same conversation about this same relationship, for some time now. I said to her, pretty much the same thing you said above, months ago. A few times.

So when I NOW hear that she is considering having a child with this violent man, it makes me angry.

Phoenix Venus

There is a long back story here. We have had the very same conversation about this same relationship, for some time now. I said to her, pretty much the same thing you said above, months ago. A few times.

So when I NOW hear that she is considering having a child with this violent man, it makes me angry.

Touche. I wasnt aware of this, my apologies for bashing your integrity before understanding the situation. I take it back. ::oops::

Last edited:
It's complicated. Even more so because now I might be pregnant. Last night I screamed at him then drove off. I guess that woke him up because today he's apologizing for a lot of his behavior. It's not all bad between us. We usually do have fun together. It's just when he starts his manipulation tactics and his huge jealousy issues is what I have a problem with. He won't let up. It's extreme how he acts. I'm trying to learn whatever lesson from this I can. I do love him. I've broken up with him a million times but I just can't let go.

Sometimes I feel like if I am pregnant I might have to get an abortion or something. Which is not even what I believe in whatsoever. But I'm stuck between two ultimate choices is how I feel. To stay with him and get married (we've been talking about just going down to the courthouse and getting legally married) or just leave him once and for all and make a decision about the baby...if I am pregnant that is. And if I am, I'm notorious for miscarriages anyway (Neptune in the 5th) so I guess we will see. In the meantime, I just need to do a lot of thinking. It took me being sick to even have a single day to myself because he demands every moment from me. It took me screaming at him and him seeing me being sick for him to finally have compassion and lower his pride to understand what he's been doing. I'm not saying I've been perfect though. But he's a man with these huge muscles, gang affiliations, been to prison for many years, and even though I'm two inches taller than him, he's way stronger than I am in that way. But when I hit him in the face and screamed at him the other day, he deserved it.

Last edited:

katydid

I hope you will read this post you just wrote, OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF.

I HOPE you imagine being legally married to him, having his newborn baby, and deciding you need to leave for your own safety. Can you imagine him ever letting you leave him if you have his child? You will be with him FOREVER and EVER. No matter how angry he gets,, how frustrated, how drunk or high he gets, you will be his, FOREVER.

I have been. I'm not stupid. I've been thinking a lot about everything. I still have my ex, Jack, of ten years. He's wealthy. Robert is extremely jealous of my ex even though me and Jack aren't like that. Jack is on a cusp between Capricorn and Sagittarius.

I know Jack. Even if I am pregnant, Jack would help me leave Robert once and for all.

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
she doesn't care. by some mechanism she has been deprived of control and sees no other options. caring for the social equivalent of a black hole is the only option she sees, she has nowhere to go, nothing else to do.

bemused by the notion of alternatives, but somehow ultimately unable to connect. i don't see her snapping out of it before hamburger time

Steak-USA7.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
The real victim here has yet to be born.

Reminds of this girl I used to hangout with. We were friends in High-school and she was a nice person. Her choice in men however.....was not nice. She ended up dating this controlling A-hole who used to beat on her whenever he got mad or w/e. I was tempted to kick his is ***, but that wouldn't have solved anything.

Anyway, she ended up in the hospital, three times. The first two times I tried to support her. I told her to leave this guy because his violent temper has no end and she'll wind up either dead or worse, pregnant. Naturally, she didn't listen. Instead, she told me "He said sorry" and "It's going to be different this time". Well, it got different alright. The 3rd time she called me (He beat her, again) and asked me to come over to the hospital, I refused. I asked her if she was going to press charges on this guy, and her answer was the same "No, he didn't mean what he did" and "You don't understand". Then she told me she was having his baby and "things will be different now" and I kind of lost it. Told her that if she wanted to **** up her life that is fine, it's her right, it's not a crime to be stupid. But to bring an innocent into this world to live in the hellish lifestyle she had? That was the true sign of selfishness and, imo, it's when she (the victim) became the victimiser.

Bit of a ramble that was, but yea, reminds me of that girl. Sad story that is. But it's the little one that never asked to be born that suffers the most.

katydid

I know that you are not stupid. But you two have Pluto square Moon in one directions and then Pluto square Mars/Merciry, in the other. [If I recall correctly.]

And you have natal Mars square Moon, natal Saturn square Sun? IIRC

So it MIGHT indicate that you think it is somewhat normal to FEAR your partner?You might think it is fine that he is severely jealous, does not trust you, does not ever believe you, and goes to extremes to check up on your stories. :sad:

I think it might eventually wear you down and wear you out. :crying:

katydid

The real victim here has yet to be born.

Reminds of this girl I used to hangout with. We were friends in High-school and she was a nice person. Her choice in men however.....was not nice. She ended up dating this controlling A-hole who used to beat on her whenever he got mad or w/e. I was tempted to kick his is ***, but that wouldn't have solved anything.

Anyway, she ended up in the hospital, three times. The first two times I tried to support her. I told her to leave this guy because his violent temper has no end and she'll wind up either dead or worse, pregnant. Naturally, she didn't listen. Instead, she told me "He said sorry" and "It's going to be different this time". Well, it got different alright. The 3rd time she called me (He beat her, again) and asked me to come over to the hospital, I refused. I asked her if she was going to press charges on this guy, and her answer was the same "No, he didn't mean what he did" and "You don't understand". Then she told me she was having his baby and "things will be different now" and I kind of lost it. Told her that if she wanted to **** up her life that is fine, it's her right, it's not a crime to be stupid. But to bring an innocent into this world to live in the hellish lifestyle she had? That was the true sign of selfishness and, imo, it's when she (the victim) became the victimiser.

Bit of a ramble that was, but yea, reminds me of that girl. Sad story that is. But it's the little one that never asked to be born that suffers the most.

I totally agree with the last sentence, especially. Bringing a baby into this Plutonian synastry is a huge mistake. :sad:

noraleader

Banned
the real victims are already alive. all the people this thug will rip off or scr*w over to feed his family and shut his wife up, all the victims their loveless crack or heroin addict kid(s, one isn't enough to preserve the sanctity of their "love") will steal from before they end up frozen in the streets.

let them do what they want, it's the social fallout that will be the real tragedy.

passions don't last forever, they burn out and leave you sucked dry, in the same motorhome as thirty years ago. it's too bad that people in this society don't help each other appreciate that instead of pretending the magic lasts forever.

Zany has been making a lot of threads about the same topic. Not sure if it's about the same person in all of them, but the issue is pretty much the same.

Zany, a lot of people have been giving you their opinions and advices on what to do. You can't keep looking for that one affirmation that's he's a person to hold onto. And you're obviously not fine with the relationship, because otherwise you wouldn't be ranting on this forum - that doesn't make sense in my head at least.
You can find love again somewhere else. Take people's advices and do something about it.

The same person.

Blaze

Account Closed
the real victims are already alive. all the people this thug will rip off or scr*w over to feed his family and shut his wife up, all the victims their loveless crack or heroin addict kid(s, one isn't enough to preserve the sanctity of their "love") will steal from before they end up frozen in the streets.

let them do what they want, it's the social fallout that will be the real tragedy.

passions don't last forever, they burn out and leave you sucked dry, in the same motorhome as thirty years ago. it's too bad that people in this society don't help each other appreciate that instead of pretending the magic lasts forever.

Actually, you're right, NL. It's easy to forget that a drug dealer is the reason so many die of overdosing. But it's not just that, dealing drugs to people who can't afford them causes those addicts to go out and rob others, thus increasing the pain and suffering in the world. Hell, if we look at how all the chips fall, drug addictions can make horrible parents/siblings/children and any child/family member of that addict also feels pain. It all steams from that one drug dealer who is "Just trying to feed his family". He does so by destroying lives and we would do well not forget about those victims.

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have deleted the attacking and flaming posts as well as replies. Trolling will not be tolerated. Banning without further warning is an option.

Converse nicely.
Tamara