My significator is the sun, does that make the questied burned or weak?

NShane

I have a job I have an interview for and my Question was will I get this job? So I thought it was a yes chart but started remember that the sun can burn whatever it touches. So does that mean this is a No chart? Should I use the moon instead as my significator?

Attachments

• 5108AB24-063B-4E5F-A8BC-E5CCA9E22F50.jpg
    5108AB24-063B-4E5F-A8BC-E5CCA9E22F50.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, NShane.
I have a job I have an interview for and my Question was will I get this job? So I thought it was a yes chart but started remember that the sun can burn whatever it touches. So does that mean this is a No chart?

What you say here does not mean the answer to the question is no.
This is because you have a misunderstanding of your significator as Sun and how combustion works.

Should I use the moon instead as my significator?

No, Sun is your primary significator.
Please read on.

You are the Sun, so you cannot be combusted by the Sun.
The job is Venus. Venus can be and is combusted by the Sun, still being within a degree of orb to Sun.

You/Sun like the job because the job/Venus is in the sign of your/Sun's exaltation. However, I do not think the job/employer likes you/Sun, though, because Sun is in the sign of job's/Venus' detriment.
Further, I don't the think the job/Venus itself is very good because Venus is in its detriment in Aries, along with being combust.

Venus separates from a conjunction with Sun; it applies to malefic Saturn.
I do not think this one is the job for you.

NShane

Hi, NShane.

You are the Sun, so you cannot be combusted by the Sun.
The job is Venus. Venus can be and is combusted by the Sun, still being within a degree of orb to Sun.

You/Sun like the job because the job/Venus is in the sign of your/Sun's exaltation. However, I do not think the job/employer likes you/Sun, though, because Sun is in the sign of job's/Venus' detriment.
Further, I don't the think the job/Venus itself is very good because Venus is in its detriment in Aries, along with being combust.

Venus separates from a conjunction with Sun; it applies to malefic Saturn.
I do not think this one is the job for you.

You were right!!! The manager wanted to interview me because of my background and familiarity but he is seeking someone with specific skills.

I’m going to go buy some books and do some more studying on how I can improve

leomoon

As ruler of the 6th and 7th - yes, Saturn must be the other person.

Usually we find out later, that a particular job wasn't suited to us, so best to find out up front instead of being unhappy with it.

Good luck!