Will Morocco win the Afcon 2019 ?

I am a Morocco fan.
I would like to know if the Moroccan football team will win the Afcon 2019?

@fensi88

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

14 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 6.3200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=14Can01

As Moon is in Via Cimbust way prediction is nor sure.

As you are Morocco's fan they are represented with Moon. Other teams are represented with Saturn rx.
Saturn rx is in conjunction with South Node. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened.
If we look how all will end we look for the ruler of the 4th house, Mercury, which is in 1st house, that means under control of the Morocco. And accidential dignities are on Moon's favor so I expect that Morocco will win.

Hey @fensi88,
Thanks for the clear reply. I really hope they go all the way and grab the trophy.
How can I double check the result now ... given the significator (moon) is in via combusta?
Thanks in advance.

Morocco loses in the round of 16 of the Afcon 2019 against Benin in the penalty shoot outs.

They are disqualified from the competition after a good start and finishing first of a very difficult group.

They, nonetheless, lose against a massive underdog after showing a sense of giving up effort during the game and a failure of will as things were becoming increasingly difficult during the game (lack of luck in front of goal, a penalty missed in the 90 (+4)th minute of the game, physically tired players and excessive heat).

When a chart ruler is "Moon" in VOC, it seems that things will be difficult and is up to the team to find the resources to keep going and not give up. Sometimes it goes through, other times it does not ... maybe looking for elements in the chart that indicates extra resolve might help with predictions including VOC?!

Out of curiosity, is there anything else in the chart (beside VOC) that shows failure or bad luck?

fensi88

In the chat that I cast upon your question Moon is not VOC, Moon is in Via Cimbust way [15deg Lib - 15deg Sco]. Some ignore this completely, but others say that factors in the question take an unpredictable Uranian turn of events.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

14 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 6.3200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=14Can01

As Moon is in Via Cimbust way prediction is nor sure.

As you are Morocco's fan they are represented with Moon. Other teams are represented with Saturn rx.
Saturn rx is in conjunction with South Node. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened.
If we look how all will end we look for the ruler of the 4th house, Mercury, which is in 1st house, that means under control of the Morocco. And accidential dignities are on Moon's favor so I expect that Morocco will win.

Algeria are Champions of Africa. As I said Moon is in Via Cimbust way prediction is nor sure.