Acting, Singing or Medicine?

Katyusha

Hi, I'm 16 and I a year ago , I was really into medicine and I told everyone in my family that I would become a doctor, but now I feel that my interest in medicine has quieted down a bit. So I have been interested in acting and singing since I was like 5, and I have benn going to a Musical School, but I quit after 5 years, because it got too boring. I can't decide what to do. Can somebody look at my chart and tell me what would be better for me, is there a possibility, even the slightest one, that I could becoma an actress in future?
my DOB- Riga, Latvia, 29th June, 1993, 12:55 (am)

thank you!

Welcome to AW,
Attention new members
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19968

How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.

Lila

Hello Katy,
You are at an early stage of your life!
The Horoscope according to the given data is showing that you need to gain life through public exposure. Your life energy ( The Sun/Moon blend) is in two water signs which gives much room to the expression of emotions from the depths to the eights. At first you have to deal with some emotional needs. After that you will be able to attract others like a magnet.
Now concerning specifically to the Vocational profile I present you my impressions:
1- Sag Mh. Jupiter(7).Venus(in 2 rd,7th) Final dispositor of the H ;= Arts, international dimension.
2- The Moon always a central key is as well placed at 7 th, but it rules the 5 th, holding Mercury the ruler of your third house( communication, informations, creativity, entertainment industry etc).
3- Mars, co-ruling the first house is in touch to Mh; Mars is placed at 6 th house, the Sun’s house suggesting a need to embrace a social cause.
4- The repetition is in 5 th-6 th-7 th houses.
In Short:
Mars=Sun/Moon provides you with high levels of energy spotlighting your determination in gaining empowerment, perspectives as it is pointing out your Scorpio Moon.
I would incline into the aesthetics channel as being your greater vocational arena . You also need to have a space dedicated to a social cause. Mutable signs at the Midheaven clearly suggest potential to have simultaneously careers.
Go for it!
Regards,
Lila Viana