Second ivf?

Vanja

Hi guys :)

I just had a first unsuccessful IVF a week ago. Lots of things didn't go my way. I got Escherichia coli (which I never had in my entire life ever!), lots of arguments, and stress with my partner...
I have money for one more try. I am thinking of doing it in February next year.
In this horary, I've asked WHEN would be the best period to do the second IVF treatment (in order to be successful)? I guess that having Venus in the 5th is a good sign, aspecting Mercury and Jupiter). But I really don't know which house is in charge of the IVF? How to do the timing?
In my natal chart and transits, I am a Pisces, so, I am hoping that Jupiter transiting my natal planets might help out? I have Venus, Sun, and Mercury in stellium 9th house natal. I'll add my solar for 2022 if it helps :)
THANK YOU, GUYS, FOR ANY LIGHT YOU CAN SHED ON THIS! <3 <3

Attachments

• second IVF.jpg
    second IVF.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 34
  • SOLAR 2022.jpg
    SOLAR 2022.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 29

waybread

I think you'd want to look at transits and progressions in relation to your natal chart, not so much in terms of what is happening in the sky-- whether or not much of it affects you.

See if you can manage:

Moon, Venus, or Jupiter in your 5th house, although the latter might indicate multiple births. A favorable planet (or two) in a water sign, with that water sign on the house cusp.

tikana

Vanja

I honestly do not know if this is good enough enough for a successful pregnancy

Treatment is 10th house which is venus - we need to see if it is fruitful
then we need to look at 1/5th house

so You are leo asce slowly moving towards late stage (explains a lot - age)
Sun is below the horizon in water sign but it is via combusta

uranus on MH - i have my worries here ... sun is opposing uranus (not good)
sun is fixed in cadent house - cant get pregnant without an aid (DUH)
moonn is not fertitle yet not barren - libra -no via combusta

next aspect is trine to jupiter BUT jupiter hates sun and sun has nothing to offer to jupiter plus there is a square
jupiter is angular - that is good. but it is not fertile

moon trines jupiter and conjucntion to merc then sextiles venus (logically that's your yes) + venus lord of 10th house is in your 1st

North node is in 10th house - looks good there too

update please

Vanja

@waybread thank you for your reply!"I think you'd want to look at transits and progressions in relation to your natal chart, not so much in terms of what is happening in the sky-- whether or not much of it affects you."
What am I actually looking for in a progression or transit? Conjunction, or trine or... between which planets? I would gladly research this! :D Thank you!

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

Please keep all discussions of transits and progressions off the horary thread. If you want to discuss transits and progressions please do so on the Transit or Progression Forum.

Back to Horary,

Tim

Vanja

@tikana THANK YOU for your reply! <3 <3 I have decided to do it one more time! I was thinking to do it after the Mercury retrograde in Feb 2022! What do you think according to the horary at hand? The situation looks 50%-50%! I am willing to take that chance!

tikana

@tikana THANK YOU for your reply! <3 <3 I have decided to do it one more time! I was thinking to do it after the Mercury retrograde in Feb 2022! What do you think according to the horary at hand? The situation looks 50%-50%! I am willing to take that chance!

i don't practice electional astrology so I wouldnt know.

waybread

All,

Please keep all discussions of transits and progressions off the horary thread. If you want to discuss transits and progressions please do so on the Transit or Progression Forum.

Back to Horary,

Tim

Tim, Transits are very relevant to horary. We look at applying and separating aspects, translation of light, and prohibitions, which are transits. Also, it is fair sometimes to suggest to a querent that horary is not the astrological best method to answer their question.

Karen Hamaker-Zondag, in her Handbook of Horary Astrology, often combines looking at horary and natal charts together for a more complete picture of the querent and the question.

Vanja, I will PM you.

Last edited: