Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

What do you mean lol ?

You were talking about some serious "tests" which sounded medical. I realize I have some PTSD over people I've known who got some very dire predictions. I'm very relieved it was just about progressions. Personally, I stick with Natal and SR Charts, and use those for Transits, especially Mars.

Chrysalis

You were talking about some serious "tests" which sounded medical. I realize I have some PTSD over people I've known who got some very dire predictions. I'm very relieved it was just about progressions. Personally, I stick with Natal and SR Charts, and use those for Transits, especially Mars.

Check this thread out i opened today, about transits to progressions regarding the test results.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125154

Chrysalis

What other progressions are you using?

Im not that far advanced just yet to be using any other progressions...and tbt i didn't even know there was any more.

At present im just looking at and keeping track of, transits to natal, transits to progressions and progressions to natal.

The link i shared with you, i was amazed when i noticed it today, i think without them two supporting trines there, i would have infact been given bad news yesterday.

Gemini888

Witchy, if it makes you feel any better about your Pisces Moon, my progressed Moon is currently in Pisces, forming a grand cross with Venus/Mercury, Jupiter and Mars.

Last edited:

Gemini888

If you're going to post the book, is copyright an issue? I was thinking of a sampling. Are there separate episodes?

Right now everything is still as the form of draft papers, so I just have to take photos like I did on my blog. Yeah, sampling is good. It's not a series, it's one big book.

Chrysalis

My PR Scorp Moon years were calmer than my PR Saggie Moon years. Let's see if you actually get a reprieve when the moon edges into the next sign.

Well thats mad, just clicked on this thread to add this....

Just been forwarding my progressions looking for a rx planet, as thats what im studying at present progression wise, in another 15 years or so my pr venus goes rx in scorpio...5 years later sun progresses into scorpio.

I suppose i just gotta accept im always going to have scorpio energy connected to me.

This pr venus when goes retrograde also happens @ 22 scorpio...not good!

CT so you found your scorp moon calmer, really. Mines been turbulent so far, but then again i also have mars/uranus/venus pr in scorpio too...maybe that's why.

david starling

Tropical Moon exactly conjunct its NN in 3 days, in its Domicile-sign. March 16 @ 9:20 A.M. PDT. In opposition to Pluto conj. Saturn.

Last edited:

Gemini888

I'm starting to realize where my bias against Tarot came from. It was the fake hippies that ruined it for me. They thought Tarot was some kind of doorway toward magic and doing Tarot somehow made you cooler. The Tarot reader at that funfair spread the cards and asked me to pick up one card, and if I wanted to question more I had to pick more cards. The more I practice reading the more I realize that's not how Tarot works.

david starling

In 12/12, it's a secondary Domicile-ruler for Scorpio, Exalted in Gemini (like Pluto). It's a channel for transforming our shared reality on an individual basis. In :cancer:, its current transit, it's a temporary Sense of Purpose placement.
Actually, not so temporary--it'll be in that Sign for over a year.
Something big is brewing, with both Pluto, Saturn and the SN in Capricorn, which is close to Convergence with the transiting Age-Trident. The SN is Domicled in Taurus, and is Sense of Purpose in Cardinal-Earth, opposite the Dragon's Head, which is Sense of Purpose in Cardinal-Water.

Last edited:

david starling

Why has the sun not burnt mercury to smithereens yet ?

Now if that's not a random thought, i don't know what is.

I'm not sure about the "combustion" theory. If you want to get technical, unless Merc is actually at its own node, it's not in the plane of the Ecliptic (where our zodiacal circle is located). So the Sun is really conjunct Mercury's line of Celestial Longitude, not the planet itself.

Last edited: