Navigating one's life according to North and South Node placements

helike13

Hi all,

I have this serious question. Lot of confusion when interpreting the Nodes. Some say that the house/sign where South Node is placed it's an overdeveloped area and one must use those skills to steer one's life towards the North Node.

Some say don't focus on the South Node just focus on the North Node.

In my case.... The agenda of the house where my South Node is completely absent from my life. I am craving for it but somehow it doesn't want to be part of my life and I am frustrated about it. I have many important planets in the same house but I feel I can't engage their energies to become a part of my life.

I feel I have no skills and experience on my South Node house. I don't have the 'been there done that' feeling what usually astrologers tell about the South Node placement. I rather have the 'it's a deprivation, every people have it except me' feeling. And the 'I am getting old and life passes me by and too late to start' feeling, especially this year.

As of my North Node house sometimes it's partially present in my life sometimes not, it's like on and off. But I don't crave for it like my South Node house.

Then what's the solution? Work on my South Node house and when it's done (it feels like it's never done and I am 35 next week) use it as a trampoline to achieve my North Node? Or rather focus on my North Node house and its achievements will rebound and unleash the energies from my South Node house?

conspiracy theorist

Here is a series of articles on the Moon's nodes that I think will help you to gain a wider appreciation for the points. At 35, you're very close to your 2nd nodal return, a transit period that is also covered in the set.

Moon's nodes

waybread

In the modern astrology I practice the NN shows where your growth lies. The SN shows an area you've pretty well mastered, but you can stagnate if you stay in this comfort zone. The NN may be your Terra Incognita-- way outside your comfort zone. Although it may seem compatible with the True You, more often for people it seems out-of-character. So it's a stretch.

The nodes' signs, houses, and aspects are indicators of what you've mastered and where your growth lies.

Do you want to post your chart? There's obviously something else going on. Are your nodes involved with Saturn or in intercepted signs, for example?

Last edited:

helike13

Are your nodes involved with Saturn or in intercepted signs, for example?

Thanks for the replies.

Everything you mentioned is there. Intercepted sign, Saturn in interception, Pluto at anaretic degree.

Here's my birth chart:

DtRE05C.png

ardentika

Your north node pretty much denoted that your growth lies in relationships and that's what you are meant to experience. It's possible love will take you in a foreign land too which might feel uncomfy. Have you ever had flings with people who live away?

It might also not be love but art career or something along those lines. Ruler of 5th conj NN might definitely be about relationships or art career.

So the feeling you have might be completely illusionary cos you have no planets that conjunct the SN which means the energies of the planet's in 5th are definitely expressing themselves wether you are aware of it or not.

waybread

Helike, You have Scorpio and Taurus as intercepted signs, with Mercury, Saturn and Mars as intercepted planets.

Intercepted planets function normally but not with the robust strength we would normally expect. They seem to be hampered or boxed-in in some way. This normally isn't a big problem, however.

Your nodal axis is in Gemini and Sagittarius. These signs are on the 6th and 12th house cusps, so your NN and SN are not intercepted.

Uranus broadly conjuncts your south node. Venus and Chiron conjunct your NN, with Venus and Chiron then opposing your SN and Uranus opposing your NN.

Do you have a history of romantic relationships (Venus) or friendships that start and end suddenly (Uranus) -- leaving you hurt (naturally) yet gaining some maturity and wisdom (Chiron) from the process?

With Uranus hitting your SN, you might find this area more difficult to develop than is the norm, but you might realize that you appreciate its Uranian independence and freedom.

I note that all of your planets from Mars through Pluto are retrogade. The modern outer planets are retrograde a lot of the time and are common. Mars retrograde people are often very hard on themselves, because all of that natural martial aggression gets turned inward. With Saturn conjunct Mars you are probably very critical of yourself.

You have a "yod" formation pointing to your 12th house sun, so you need to express and develop a strong sense of self (identity,) anyway. The irony is that the 12th is historically the "house of self-undoing." People with a strong 12th/6th house axis such as yours seem to handle it best with a strong sense of altruism and service to other people.

You have that big caring Cancer moon right on your ascendant. You can't help feeling deeply, and letting people know how you feel.

You know the Barbra Streisand song, "People who need people"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPlQ6EtArSc

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
In my case.... The agenda of the house where my South Node is completely absent from my life. I am craving for it but somehow it doesn't want to be part of my life and I am frustrated about it. I have many important planets in the same house but I feel I can't engage their energies to become a part of my life.

I feel I have no skills and experience on my South Node house. I don't have the 'been there done that' feeling what usually astrologers tell about the South Node placement. I rather have the 'it's a deprivation, every people have it except me' feeling. And the 'I am getting old and life passes me by and too late to start' feeling, especially this year.

Do you mean your fifth house, or your sixth? Your south node is technically in the fifth, but so close to the sixth house cusp that most astrologers would consider it a sixth house placement. And it's in the sixth whole sign.

In what ways do you feel the house of your south node is absent from your life?

MissyXo

Helike, You have Scorpio and Taurus as intercepted signs, with Mercury, Saturn and Mars as intercepted planets.

Mercury also being ruler of the north node in this chart. I feel like this has a lot to do with it.

Mercury opposite Saturn, restrictions on communication. Mercury opposite mars, combative communication. North node in Gemini is to do with evolving your communication abilities in this lifetime. I'd say dealing with these oppositions and learning how to work with your Mercury in the most evolved way you can with these aspects would be a great way to start opening doors towards your north node.

MissyXo

Also the ruler of your south node is Pluto which only makes a sextile to Neptune and is otherwise unaspected. Probably why you don't feel it's overly prominent in your life. It's definitely there it's probably just not in your face, you'd have to dig a little to find it by the sounds. Your north node Ruler is more aspected than your south, so you'll probably spend more time experiencing your north node prominently in this lifetime rather than the south. Better than having it the other way around imo..

helike13

Thank you for the replies.

Long story short I tell my life in a nutshell and the situation that I am currently facing.

I am a European guy, 6'1", fair skin, blonde hair, round face blueish eyes. Prone to gain weight. Typical Cancer Asc look.

I finished my education when I was 21. I am an electrician but never worked in my profession.

I always believed in esoteric/psychic things, I also had some paranormal encounters when I was a kid.

My life wasn't as typical as my friends' and members around me. Especially when dealing with romance/sex/intimacy (5th house issues).

During my first 30 years when I was living in my hometown (Budapest, Hungary) I got only rejections from the opposite sex. But when my Saturn Return knocked on the door things changed drastically. It was in 2013/2014.

It's possible love will take you in a foreign land too which might feel uncomfy. Have you ever had flings with people who live away?
This is where my current situation roots. Currently I am in an arranged marriage with a foreign woman and reside in a remote village in Malaysia (12th house energies). No love, no intimacy, no sex since the beginning. She is a lot older than me (Capricorn on my 7th) and I am not attracted to her sexually at all. No 'chemistry'. We are operating a business in food industry which runs quite well.

Do you have a history of romantic relationships (Venus) or friendships that start and end suddenly (Uranus) -- leaving you hurt (naturally) yet gaining some maturity and wisdom (Chiron) from the process?
This is that relationship. I have gained more maturity and wisdom during this 5 years than in the previous 30 years. It started suddenly but not yet ended. I don't know if it will end and when it will end. But currently I feel uncomfortable and trapped.

You have a "yod" formation pointing to your 12th house sun, so you need to express and develop a strong sense of self (identity,) anyway. The irony is that the 12th is historically the "house of self-undoing."
Maybe it will lead me to commit suicide one day? Disposal of myself?

Do you mean your fifth house, or your sixth?
The fifth. Never had sex and intimacy in my life and currently I am the furthest from having it since I am married on paper. And every day I am getting older.

Actually I took a quick look on my wife's chart and (as a beginner) I noticed few things.

XRdtMaX_d.jpg

(Her time may not be exact so ASC in not sure)

Her Pluto in her 7th house is at the same degree but in a different sign with mine and her natal Sun in 11th house conjuncts my DSC. I am her second marriage but she has no children. Our marriage took place on April 26th, 2014 in Budapest, Hungary when Pluto conjuncted her natal Sun in 11th house and my DSC.

North node in Gemini is to do with evolving your communication abilities in this lifetime
In the field of communication I noticed that I very quickly pick up foreign languages.

Summa summarum:

I feel detrimental when it comes to love life, romance and sex. People usually experience it in their late teens early 20's but I am getting closer to 40. And instead of getting closer to it I'm getting further as I'm getting older and my looks also declining. My health is still OK but with Uranus in 6th it can change suddenly. My current relationship is difficult to exit, sure I will have to move back to my home country and I have to renounce the business. I don't have any idea what coarse of action I should take and when. Now Saturn and Pluto are stressing my 7th house maybe I will have some alternatives when they transit into my 8th house.

Thank you very much. You are really helpful.

Last edited:

ardentika

Well either way its quite simple. Your chart has many octaves and you have chosen that one. There is still free will rather than destiny. Awareness can shift majority of your chart. So far people are reading it and focusing in the possible challanges and problems but those are actually opportunities. It's just you have prolly never taken it as such. The only destiny in your chart is committment. If you don't try hard enough to make it a good one , thats when destiny steps in and brings you an arranged marriage. The experience must happen, thats what you cannot change. How will it happen? Up to you. And actually Uranus is on your SN which means you are meant to have a stable relationship. Love sometimes is a sudden spark that never goes out and other times its a slow burner. But mostly love happens internally rather than externally.

I wouldn't rely on planets to bring me something while I do nothing. It won't happen. You gotta be what you want, its how the universe works. So your problem is not really astrological but deeply psychological. Which is sort of shown by the intercepted Scorpio and planets inside. But that's an energy you can learn to control consciously and better ypur life a great deal. Its a trapped energy that will shift a lot when released.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Also the ruler of your south node is Pluto

His south node is in Sagittarius. That makes its ruler Jupiter, not Pluto.

I see a lot of the current life story in the placement of Jupiter. In hardworking, dutiful Capricorn, at the DC but on the sixth house side: in that, we can read the story of a marriage to someone older (Capricorn) with a shared business and work (sixth house/DC/Capricorn), but if we read Capricorn for its negative side, it indicates a sense of drudgery, maybe a loveless and barren marriage that's more business arrangement than anything else. Which certainly seems to be the case here. Add to the fact that Jupiter is in detriment in Capricorn: Jupiter wants to expand, but Capricorn is very restrictive. Reflects unhappiness in that situation.

The south node ruler tells as much of the story as the node itself does. I find that, if I read a past life story in the south node, it has an echo in the current life.

I also see the story of the marriage in the tight yod, with Jupiter and the Saturn/Mars conjunction as its legs, and Venus sharing the apex point with the sun.

In general, DC in Capricorn might speak to delay in getting married, or marriage to someone older, or both. That's come to pass in this case.

Helike, I'm curious how you ended up in an arranged marriage. I wouldn't think that's common practice for Hungarians.

helike13

The only destiny in your chart is committment. If you don't try hard enough to make it a good one , thats when destiny steps in and brings you an arranged marriage.

I think that this relationship is my destiny. I tried to establish relationship with local Hungarian women but I only got rejections and failure. The planets didn't help me rather bring obstacles.

As waybread says it looks like your nodal axis is more 6/12 than 5/11.

Technically the nodes are in my H5/11 that's why I thought they play a role in my struggle with H5. So if my NN is associated with H12 matters so then my life purpose is being in solitude, seclusion and isolation?

Helike, I'm curious how you ended up in an arranged marriage. I wouldn't think that's common practice for Hungarians.

I got only rejections before I met my current wife. Actually my hobby is growing tropical/exotic plants and orchids. I had an exotic plant collection back in Hungary. I sold many on eBay all around Europe and Russia for a side income. And I dealt with people from SE Asia to get some seeds/cuttings/plantlets. In order to access to cheaper and better cuttings I wanted to pick up some language to join some Asian plant collector's groups with ease. So I met my wife in a language exchange session in Budapest. I made friends with her quickly then I started to talk to her about my projects and my obsession with exotic plants and orchids. Then she said if I'm OK with it she has some land in a village back in Malaysia (easy to deal with tropical orchids) then her employment contract would end soon and she is going back and what about if I follow her. But if so, since it's a village full of gossip we have to marry. An unmarried couple stays together without married is a no-no here. Then it's also easy to apply for a residence permit then.

So I started to think. I asked around my friends. I knew I wasn't attracted to her sexually so I didn't 'crush' on her. I discussed with my parents also. Actually when it came into women I had an ideal image of beauty (Venus H12 maybe) and she is totally against it. I thought that sometimes one can't get one's ideal so one must compromise and I thought it will be all right but now I know that sexual attraction is something that can not be bargained. This is a huge lesson for me by the way.

One more thing that my finances back in Hungary was quite bad. I had businesses with various success (but rather un-success) and I simply couldn't progress. The things I touched didn't turn into gold (maybe because my Jupiter sign). So my life was still, lack of progress. My friends said go for it and I also wanted to give a kick start to my life. My parents were shocked first that I will marry a 40+ foreign woman but later they were OK with it since they also knew that I got rejected many times and they worried that I will end up as a bachelor or something.

Then I left my European homeland in 2014 and didn't look back and ended up in my current situation.

By the way, I feel myself generally better here in Malaysia then in my home country. I realized I have more things (and mindset) in common with Asian people then in European/Western people back in my country. I registered my FB account in 2009. I have about 3000 contacts and only about 100 of them are Hungarian including my family and relatives. So in overall I think it was a good decision to leave and relocate. The weather is good, the food is nice, the environment also. The business environment favours my business attitudes. But my relationship puts a shadow on it.

My finances are a bit better here than in Hungary. Still didn't experience the shower of gold but better. I see the biggest obstacle is my wife's Capricornian attitude. She believes in hard work I believe in smart work. I believe in expansion she believes in restriction and put me into a sandbox.

Jupiter is in detriment in Capricorn: Jupiter wants to expand, but Capricorn is very restrictive.

Exactly.

Actually she's over the peak of her life. Before she came to Hungary as an expatriate, she had a decent job in Kuala Lumpur, she ran a business and even involved in national politics and diplomacy. But she wants to retire in the village and she simply doesn't think big. Meanwhile I had a low life in Hungary and a less low life now, my golden days haven't come yet and I worry they simply won't. And my 35th birthday is on the corner.

I imagine you are trying your best to productively navigate the upheaval of your childhood with some sense of order. Seems fairly complex and if you'd like to talk about your parents and upbringing, please do. If Uranus is not your parental influence, that is interesting.

Actually my childhood was too orderly, somewhat boring. Poor circumstances. I had a good relationship with my parents and my grandparents of my mother's side. Both of my parents are second married. I have an elder stepbrother from my father's first marriage so we have the same surname. During my childhood he came over every second weekend. I have a good relationship him. Actually we are closer to each other in adulthood then in childhood. He had a sports accident last year so he ended up in wheelchair. The only big event I can recall and it is definitely related to my H6 Uranus is when I encountered a dog attack (one of the neighbor's dog) in 1992 when I was 8. I got 23 stitches on the back of my head. My skull was intact though.

I lived in a squatter in a back of a fresh market in a quite slummy area until I was 12. But it's not a US slum with drugs and stuff. Pre-1990 Hungary used to be very safe. Didn't need to lock the door at night when sleep. In 1996 an investor purchased some land over there to build a shopping mall so we had to move out. They had cooperation with the local council to move the residents of the squatters there into 'normal' flats. So we moved out in Nov 1996. So we had own water closet instead of shared latrine and that time I had first my own room. Had to change school. So girls and H5. In my old school I had a quite good reputation and some girls were into me but that time I was 12 in my early puberty. If I stay there I'm sure I can get a girlfriend. My new school was very conservative and I didn't find my place well. After that I started my electrical studies in 1999 and no girls in school at all. It was the time when my H5 had been sealed until now.

I would be interested to know if you have ever discussed your desire for romance and other 'H5 matters' with your current partner?

Actually she's not the person who can discuss with. Narcissistic, controlling, nagging, stubborn, rude and intimidating. When we fresh married we tried to perform 'H5 matters' but I couldn't be attracted to her. So I gave up on that.

So this relationship seems to be my destiny. I don't know that if it end (maybe it will when I have my H5 planets transit my H8). Actually I learned many things and I transformed anlot during these years. I don't know how that will impact my life on a long-term basis but definitely it will.

Osamenor

Staff member
I think that this relationship is my destiny. I tried to establish relationship with local Hungarian women but I only got rejections and failure. The planets didn't help me rather bring obstacles.
I think this has a lot to do with your Sun/Venus yod--which involves a conjunction of your seventh house ruler and traditional fifth house ruler, and the planet at your DC (Jupiter), which also happens to be your south node ruler. Yods work like that: they can be a strange case of everything going wrong. The reason is, the planets involved all have to function well, individually, for the areas of life they have say over to be functioning well, but it's usually quite difficult to actually get a yod functioning well. Planets in quincunx are energies that you're apt to feel are irreconcilable. Yods involve a sextile and two quincunxes, so the planets in sextile team up, in a way, on the planet(s) at the apex--which represent a seemingly irreconcilable difference.

Considering what's involved here, it looks like you put marriage/business partnership together, but in a different category from love (Venus) and from being your true self (Sun). So, you are now in a marriage that lacks love, lacks sexual attraction, and apparently doesn't have much room for you to be yourself.

Technically the nodes are in my H5/11 that's why I thought they play a role in my struggle with H5. So if my NN is associated with H12 matters so then my life purpose is being in solitude, seclusion and isolation?
When we read the north node for where you're going, we look at the positive meanings of its placement. A sixth house south node is drudgery, and/or too much focus on the mundane, to the exclusion of anything else. A twelfth house north node is the opportunity to let go of that, to focus on yourself, to develop spiritually, and to take all the space you need for that. It might be solitary space, but it might just as easily be space shared with others who support your letting go of mundane concerns and focusing on yourself, who walk the same path. Monasteries are an example of that kind of shared space, and they're indicated by the twelfth house.

That doesn't mean you have to become a monk to fulfill your north node, but you definitely need something that fits the same kind of parameters. Here, we can also look at your eleventh house, because that's where the meaning of eleventh house overlaps with the meaning of the twelfth (since the node is at the cusp, I look at where the house meanings overlap). Both houses deal with the longterm, the legacy you leave, becoming bigger than yourself. The eleventh house has more of a community focus: who supports you in that kind of development? Who can you share the journey with? In the twelfth, you can make the journey either alone or in community: you might want a community around you, but you can also develop in a solitary way if you decide that suits you better.

Since your north node ruler is in the eleventh house, that adds more eleventh house to the picture. I would say your destiny has much more to do with finding or building a community that supports your development, than with being solitary. You might want solitude at times--a twelfth house sun suggests a need for that, in fact--but not loneliness.

Regarding your south node, there's also plenty of overlap in the houses. A fifth house south node speaks, in a way, to something similar to a sixth house one: fifth house is the short term, eleventh house is the long term. Fifth and sixth houses overlap in the arena of mundane concerns. Fifth house = what's fun. Sixth house = what's necessary. Fifth house = children. Sixth house = work, including the work of parenting and supporting a family. Fifth house = hobby. Sixth house = job (they overlap if you turn a hobby into a job, but with the sixth house, you have the addition of having to do the not-fun parts of the job). Basically, your south node indicates a focus on immediate and short term concerns. The placement of its ruler adds the details of feeling trapped in a partnership, and also suggests that you got into that partnership feeling it was your survival, in a sense.

But, this is your south node. As you've pointed out, the south node is been there, done that, ready to move on. You have another destiny beyond this stultifying marriage.

I got only rejections before I met my current wife. Actually my hobby is growing tropical/exotic plants and orchids. I had an exotic plant collection back in Hungary. I sold many on eBay all around Europe and Russia for a side income. And I dealt with people from SE Asia to get some seeds/cuttings/plantlets. In order to access to cheaper and better cuttings I wanted to pick up some language to join some Asian plant collector's groups with ease. So I met my wife in a language exchange session in Budapest. I made friends with her quickly then I started to talk to her about my projects and my obsession with exotic plants and orchids. Then she said if I'm OK with it she has some land in a village back in Malaysia (easy to deal with tropical orchids) then her employment contract would end soon and she is going back and what about if I follow her. But if so, since it's a village full of gossip we have to marry. An unmarried couple stays together without married is a no-no here. Then it's also easy to apply for a residence permit then.

So I started to think. I asked around my friends. I knew I wasn't attracted to her sexually so I didn't 'crush' on her. I discussed with my parents also. Actually when it came into women I had an ideal image of beauty (Venus H12 maybe) and she is totally against it. I thought that sometimes one can't get one's ideal so one must compromise and I thought it will be all right but now I know that sexual attraction is something that can not be bargained. This is a huge lesson for me by the way.
That's not an arranged marriage. For it to be an arranged marriage, someone would have to have arranged it for you. Instead, you chose to marry her. It may not be a genuine love match, but that doesn't mean it's arranged.

It sounds like the emotional reality is like an arranged marriage, though, in that you feel that on some level, you had no choice, and still have no choice. Which isn't true. You could leave the marriage. It might be logistically difficult, but it's not impossible.

Maybe once upon a time in a past life (if you believe in such things), you did have an arranged marriage. The placement of your south node ruler could be describing that. South node past life stories tend to have an echo in the current life. I think this marriage is your echo.

South node opposed by Venus can also speak to unrequited love, ideals of beauty that you can't seem to meet, things like that.

So this relationship seems to be my destiny. I don't know that if it end (maybe it will when I have my H5 planets transit my H8). Actually I learned many things and I transformed anlot during these years. I don't know how that will impact my life on a long-term basis but definitely it will.
It won't end if you just sit around waiting for it to end (unless one of you dies, but if you're hoping for that, that's definitely a sign that you need to get out!). Planetary transits or no, you have to take action to make it happen. Transits might help your efforts, but they don't make things happen without effort on your part.

If you want to leave this marriage, what would you need in order to make it feasible? What are some first steps you could take to get there? Think about that.

rahu

Banned
Thanks for the replies.

Everything you mentioned is there. Intercepted sign, Saturn in interception, Pluto at anaretic degree.

Here's my birth chart:

DtRE05C.png

venus with the node gives you a very attractive nature both physicallyandemotionally.it shows you have a strong aura or a air of magic atound you as others sense you presence before you enter a room.some say they can see you image also simmer in the light. this makes your intuitions very good . you are psychic in that what you feel about others is always true.
chiron with the node is an aspect of great intelligence. your mind insharrp with excellent deductive and critical mental abilities. this position very often gives a photographic memory

with chiron conjunct to venus and the node, in realtionships you always want tonow everything about the "other". you want to know every they think or how they feel about everything.this can bring a very intimate relationship because you know each toher so well. but there is usually something quirky in your relationships. often you end up with someone that is not what you usually look for. it adds a sexual intensity to your already strong emotional/sexual attraction but there is always a unusual "kink".
with your sun conjunct to the node and opposed to Uranus, you also have access to the astral plane which shows up in your vivid/flying dreams. your dreams can give you answers to questions in your life and your dreams can be prophetic. this opposition makes you are very active and far sighted individual. you love the unique and area always trying to stretch your horizons. this can make you a"radical" at times as you don't stand for corrupt moral standards.

this aspect of your personality make surprise of confuse others because with the moon opposed Jupiter and sextile to mars and Saturn, you are actually very conservative in some ways.
with the sun/mercury midpoint conjunct to chiron and the node, another aspect of great intelligence appears. This aspect increases you psychic abilities and you likely can read others thoughts.
this increase all I said about Chiron. you are very intelligent with a incisive intellect. you are a problem solver and like to be able to understand both sides to any discussion or problem.
this makes you a very loyal friend but if you are betrayed or offended ,you will "freeze" the offender out of your life,even if it is a friend.

the sun adds to presence. it sows you affect everyone and everything were ever you show up. it is another aspect of a"magic" that seems to envelope you at ties.
this is an aspect of white magic but dark element's are also attracted to you,so you must be careful who allow to get to know you.

rahu

Last edited:

helike13

Sorry for the late reply.

Considering what's involved here, it looks like you put marriage/business partnership together, but in a different category from love (Venus) and from being your true self (Sun). So, you are now in a marriage that lacks love, lacks sexual attraction, and apparently doesn't have much room for you to be yourself.

Does this yod formation make all of my future relationships (if I have any) built on this conception or it refers to this relationship only? Is it a 'once you must experience in your lifetime' or a tendency in all of my relationships?

A sixth house south node is drudgery, and/or too much focus on the mundane, to the exclusion of anything else. A twelfth house north node is the opportunity to let go of that, to focus on yourself, to develop spiritually, and to take all the space you need for that. It might be solitary space, but it might just as easily be space shared with others who support your letting go of mundane concerns and focusing on yourself, who walk the same path. Monasteries are an example of that kind of shared space, and they're indicated by the twelfth house.

Actually I work harder here than in Hungary. I don't see the opportunity yet to let go the mundane life the work and business and survive without them (at the moment). The extravagantly communicative Gemini az the 12th cusp and monkshood/monastery is quite strange.

Both houses deal with the longterm, the legacy you leave, becoming bigger than yourself.

Monks are not remembered and don't leave legacy behind. Maybe can this be some social media activity (Gemini and 11th house) but how to add 12th house to the mixture?

It won't end if you just sit around waiting for it to end (unless one of you dies, but if you're hoping for that, that's definitely a sign that you need to get out!). Planetary transits or no, you have to take action to make it happen. Transits might help your efforts, but they don't make things happen without effort on your part.

If you want to leave this marriage, what would you need in order to make it feasible? What are some first steps you could take to get there? Think about that.

Actually if I just turn around and walk away I will have to go back to my shitty lukewarm life in Hungary because I am on spouse visa. I feel alien there. I don't have anything there, no source of income. I have to figure out how to stay here on my own. And here in this culture is not really accepted to just leave one's wife. I need a casus belli. Too complex. I hope that the transits will give some idea and opportunity so I can take a coarse of action.

venus with the node gives you a very attractive nature both physicallyandemotionally.it shows you have a strong aura or a air of magic atound you as others sense you presence before you enter a room.some say they can see you image also simmer in the light.

Women aren't attracted to me :(

chiron with the node is an aspect of great intelligence.

with the sun/mercury midpoint conjunct to chiron and the node, another aspect of great intelligence appears

Yes, my IQ is very high but my mind isn't as sharp as when I was younger. Now it's like a rusty katana.

your sun conjunct to the node and opposed to Uranus, you also have access to the astral plane which shows up in your vivid/flying dreams. your dreams can give you answers to questions in your life and your dreams can be prophetic

Yes, I had paranormal encounters when I was a kid and I am able to perform lucid dreaming. Actually I have a recurring dream about college/university. Sometimes I am a student there sometimes I'm just there. I have never studied in a college, though. Vocational and high school only.

this makes you a very loyal friend but if you are betrayed or offended ,you will "freeze" the offender out of your life,even if it is a friend

Yes, it's true. First time in my life I can't just 'freeze' them out of my life. Maybe it's a lesson.

Maybe I have these superpowers but I'm not aware of. Maybe my life purpose is to get aware of them and use them in the favour of the collective.

Actually people say when it comes to relationships and attract women that the most important thing is emotional intelligence and control. But I don't feel I have any control on other people's emotions even with that robust Cancer theme in my horoscope.

Osamenor

Staff member
Does this yod formation make all of my future relationships (if I have any) built on this conception or it refers to this relationship only? Is it a 'once you must experience in your lifetime' or a tendency in all of my relationships?
The yod speaks to a tendency you have. How I described it is how I interpret it. If my interpretation is correct, then you'll be thinking, yes, that's exactly how I experience relationships. If you're not thinking that, then my interpretation is probably off. Is what I said true for you?

Even if it is, your current relationship experience doesn't have to be your future experience. You can't change the fact that you have a yod pointing to Venus, but you can change how you respond to it. If all the planets in a yod function well, the whole thing functions well, and the person functions well.

Monks are not remembered and don't leave legacy behind.
Gregor Mendel. Francis of Assisi. Thich Nhat Hanh. Augustine of Hippo. Richard of Wallingford (medieval monk and astrologer). You think they left no legacy? Oh, and Martin Luther--he started as a monk. So did Buddha.

Even monks who don't become world famous are remembered by the people in their community. Which is true of most of us.

I just got back from a weekend workshop with this organization. It's the legacy of a Taoist monk, who founded it. He's not well known outside of it, but within it, he's talked about plenty.