What rules the gym

Abby83

What rules the gym. Is it mars? Like if I want to look at astrology in terms of a place, like the gym, where would I look. Eg: 10th house represents public place and 12th represents institutions. Could gym be represented by the 5th house? I see it related to aries because of the machinery and masculinity.

EDIT:
I need to expand on this but warning - too much information lies ahead.

I'm sitting here reflecting on past lovers, you know, as you do. And I must admit, the lousiest lays I ever had were gym guys. They were so bad in bed I cant believe a man could be that bad in bed. You'd think that guys that are into fitness would be good at it. Nope. No brain whatsoever. And they would ejaculate even before getting started (too soon). So im wondering, is it mars in the chart? I couldn't possibly think it's the 5th ruler cos I love my 5th ruler.

As for men ive had wonderful intimate relations with - they were met in public places (10th ruler is sun) or at work.

Last edited:

turkish girl

What rules the gym. Is it mars? Like if I want to look at astrology in terms of a place, like the gym, where would I look. Eg: 10th house represents public place and 12th represents institutions. Could gym be represented by the 5th house? I see it related to aries because of the machinery and masculinity.

EDIT:
I need to expand on this but warning - too much information lies ahead.

I'm sitting here reflecting on past lovers, you know, as you do. And I must admit, the lousiest lays I ever had were gym guys. They were so bad in bed I cant believe a man could be that bad in bed. You'd think that guys that are into fitness would be good at it. Nope. No brain whatsoever. And they would ejaculate even before getting started (too soon). So im wondering, is it mars in the chart? I couldn't possibly think it's the 5th ruler cos I love my 5th ruler.

As for men ive had wonderful intimate relations with - they were met in public places (10th ruler is sun) or at work.

It is mainly all about psychology.Sorry guys if i am offending gym dudes here,these are just generalized observations.Those guys try so hard and do their best and show off... Because they already know what they have lack in.So i am not surprised at all.For me i would rather choose a natural guy who plays football at the weekends with his friends instead of a super big muscly gym dude lol.

It is same for women in some cases ,if they are not confident with themselves ,if they only think beauty is the most important thing a woman could have,they would make up 100 kgs things on their face.So yeah mainly psychology.

Regarding your question.. mars or 5th ruler? I am confused too and would love to see comments by some senior members.I tried to undertstand 5th house via by the guys i loved but ... 5th ruler is saturn which is in aqua,my mars in aqua as well.I have a aqua stellium but i have never fall for an aqua guy LOL.so i do not have an answer for this :happy:

Whoam1

What kind of gym? A dojo has completely a different purpose than say a weight room. A cardio gym may align more with Mercury and Mars, a dojo Jupiter/Mars and depending on the style and purpose any other planet cpuld apply. What's the atmosphere, planet fitness might have Jupiter influence where as powertrain has Mars and Saturn.

Abby83

It is mainly all about psychology.Sorry guys if i am offending gym dudes here,these are just generalized observations.Those guys try so hard and do their best and show off... Because they already know what they have lack in.So i am not surprised at all.For me i would rather choose a natural guy who plays football at the weekends with his friends instead of a super big muscly gym dude lol.

It is same for women in some cases ,if they are not confident with themselves ,if they only think beauty is the most important thing a woman could have,they would make up 100 kgs things on their face.So yeah mainly psychology.

Regarding your question.. mars or 5th ruler? I am confused too and would love to see comments by some senior members.I tried to undertstand 5th house via by the guys i loved but ... 5th ruler is saturn which is in aqua,my mars in aqua as well.I have a aqua stellium but i have never fall for an aqua guy LOL.so i do not have an answer for this :happy:

So true re first paragraph. They may be strong and buff but they lack in being interesting in the bedroom. I remember one guy with an immaculate body asked me out. Women drooled all over him. Had sex with him once. He just lay there like a cold fish and seriously though that was good enough. I won't even tell you about the others. But in general, they all thought that their existence was enough. And women went crazy for them just cos of their muscles. But no imagination or fantasies. No dirty talk. No creative positions. Just below basic.

Last edited:

Abby83

What kind of gym? A dojo has completely a different purpose than say a weight room. A cardio gym may align more with Mercury and Mars, a dojo Jupiter/Mars and depending on the style and purpose any other planet cpuld apply. What's the atmosphere, planet fitness might have Jupiter influence where as powertrain has Mars and Saturn.

I have no idea what a dojo is hahaha :). But you do make a good point. These gym guys are ones who use the weights area. But I find a lot of the fitness guys boring, egotistical and defensive. I'll give you an example. They think every woman wants them. They get defensive if you ask them a question cos they think you're trying to pick them up. And they're simple minded.

Witchyone

Maybe it depends on why you are at the gym and what sort of gym it is. Most dojos are quiet and studious places where people learn and practice discipline. Then there are school gyms where children play, and those are loud and full of bouncing balls, laughter, games, and crying.

When people say "gym" I usually think of the ones that adults attend to get in shape, but there are several different types of those, as well.

They all smell like feet.

greybeard

Planets are ACTIVITY; houses show SURROUNDING CIRCUMSTANCES and therefore "places".

If it suits your own mentality a gym can be 6th house. Mohammed Ali had a 6th house Sun, showing his immense capacity for self-discipline and hard work. Personally I think he went to the 5th house for training.

You might like to read the "sticky" "House Meanings".

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The gym would be different rulership depending on what you use it for.

If you use it as a local place to communicate and meet people, then its 3rd house. Or say, going to zumba fitness classes and dance, 5th house. If you have a job there, 6th house.

If you are talking about where to assign people you meet, I would still go with 3rd house.

A gym is usually in one's neighborhood, with the distance of the neighborhood open-ended as long as you consider it "local". And the people there are in your "local area."

Oddity

I thought the 6th house would rule the gym. Cuz fitness and health.

If it were that, and it were your major identifying characteristic (you're a famous fitness instructor, for example) then it'd be the first house, or possibly the 10th. For most people, it's not. 6 rules illness. 1 rules health.

greybeard

Gem is right in "depends on use". Community meetings 3rd etc.

But.... A community meeting, a yoga class, a weight-lifting session...all of these are Activities, not a Place.

I think perhaps the assignment of "what rules gyms" may depend on the intent of the question, on what is in the mind of the querent or the astrologer.

Last edited:

Abby83

I haven't seen 6th as illness unless the ruler is poorly aspected or placed. I often see the 6th as representing your body weight. I agree that the gym should be 5th house. But then my 5th cusp is pisces, and there's nothing Piscean about all that order and machinery. My 6th ruler is mars in virgo, which better suits the disciplined and machine based gym. It's a place where I constrict instead of letting go - virgo versus pisces.

Somna7H

Banned
Hope one day I will hit the gym and convert my 2 packs abs with at least 4 packs abs. ;)
Hope Pluto, Vertex and Jupiter Conjunction in 6th Will help if Saturn Mars Conjunction in 5th not helped me yet.