How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Lykanized

Ok I'm gonna assume I just come off like the Cancer I am. I'm still venturing into creating a full profile for myself to understand how all the energy communicates . I don't think I believe in actual dominant energy, just nuances to manifestation of energy

Whoam1

I thought you did for some reason but I'm probably just looking at your tropical chart

Yes you are, not that it's an issue but those planets are Conj. Fixed stars In Capricornus that tropical astrologers would look at and call fairly unaquarian. I looked at the sky and its dead in Aqurius at my birth, however you are not the only one who sees Aquarius in me so it must come from somewhere.

Lykanized

Could you tell me what denotes Aquarius in me? What do i do that makes me come off ad an Aquarius?

I certainly will try to put it into words if you tell me what I come off as 😉 I'm truly curious, but I will explain to you when I'm more rested

Whoam1

I certainly will try to put it into words if you tell me what I come off as 😉 I'm truly curious, but I will explain to you when I'm more rested

Mars Moon. Therefore agressive ecancer. Much like confused crab except more aggressive.

Lykanized

If I think about it, there's an intensity about you, but it's not a focused intensity. It's a constantly shifting intensity. Perhaps fixed isn't the right energy to describe you, perhaps more mutable. So maybe I'll retract the Aquarius. Altho the constant shifts could relate to a Uranian quality instead. You come off as fiery on the surface, but you're not as reactive as you seem which may seem like there is an Earthy element, perhaps even airy. If we're gonna say mutable or cardinal air or Earth,...Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra. Maybe Gemini and the changeability is more Mercurial

Yes I know I just confused things more

Whoam1

Second time you've flirted with me. I think maybe we're moving onto the holding hands stage now 😍

That's not flirting lol. Just realised btw that my Sidreal chart shows no signs of the psyche intuitive abilities I display, although maybe it's part of Saggitarius and they overlook it.

ConfusedCrab

Mars Moon. Therefore agressive ecancer. Much like confused crab except more aggressive.

What duhhh fuqqq!?

I am more aggressive than her towards lots of users here. Gggrrrr!!! Rawr!! *shows claw*

I call people out left and right in the bishhhh.

Last edited:

Whoam1

If I think about it, there's an intensity about you, but it's not a focused intensity. It's a constantly shifting intensity. Perhaps fixed isn't the right energy to describe you, perhaps more mutable. So maybe I'll retract the Aquarius. Altho the constant shifts could relate to a Uranian quality instead. You come off as fiery on the surface, but you're not as reactive as you seem which may seem like there is an Earthy element, perhaps even airy. If we're gonna say mutable or cardinal air or Earth,...Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra. Maybe Gemini and the changeability is more Mercurial

Yes I know I just confused things more

Nope you didn't! I have an angular Mercury LMAO.

Whoam1

Honestly I like Gemini as a sign and I'm beginning to learn that Sag is just as bipolar as Gemini. What i don't get about sag is the whole socialite thing. Also I feel watery past all of the stuff you described. I feel like a water sign most days just with a very potent Saturn to hide all the feels.

Lykanized

Lol, I don't necessarily like being aggressive. I notice I sometimes come on a lot stronger than I intend to. I've been kicked out of online chat groups for 'inciting disharmony' when I didn't even mean to. I was just expressing thoughts. What the hell kinda Cancer am I? But at least my moon is strong, it's just that it's behind my Mars so Mars kinda rules the conjunct. I consider myself a lover and I'm always thinking about unity and connection and intimacy

Lykanized

Honestly I like Gemini as a sign and I'm beginning to learn that Sag is just as bipolar as Gemini. What i don't get about sag is the whole socialite thing. Also I feel watery past all of the stuff you described. I feel like a water sign most days just with a very potent Saturn to hide all the feels.

Ultimately you know yourself and we grow continuously through life to understand our truest selves. It's really cool you're pushing the understanding of Capricorn