Astrology of fertility and children

sasa62

Hi:

Back in 2002 I had miscarried. But no plans for a baby in 2012. I am starting the process now. Before It was more of…well, if it happens then it happens, but looking back I can see that I was not ready. Now I know I am ready. So I hope it happens by the time I am 40. I am 35 now. Is there a way I can look at my chart or solar return, or any type of chart that can indicate when I’d birth a child? I want my own. I don’t want to adapt.

I may be wrong expressed for 2012 ... maybe it's better to say that since 2012 you ready to become a mother ... for a period in 2012 signifies when women change their role in their lives ... (for example, when changing the role of girls in the role of women , or the role of women in the role of mother)

Not a problem when see a good period for pregnancy, but intentionally I did not want write, because it does not make psychological pressure ...

But if you want, it's about the period 2014 -2016 and within this period, the most convenient period is now until the end of july 2014

Good luck ..

cherful24

THisis great! Thanks so much !

Can I ask one other question....please?

DOes it say anythign about my marriage. I 've been told that I would be married more than once...they usually say 2 times, but I've also gotten 3 times?

Does it look that more than one marriage is possible and do u see when they would occur or why i'd get a divorce in the first place?

Thank you!

I may be wrong expressed for 2012 ... maybe it's better to say that since 2012 you ready to become a mother ... for a period in 2012 signifies when women change their role in their lives ... (for example, when changing the role of girls in the role of women , or the role of women in the role of mother)

Not a problem when see a good period for pregnancy, but intentionally I did not want write, because it does not make psychological pressure ...

But if you want, it's about the period 2014 -2016 and within this period, the most convenient period is now until the end of july 2014

Good luck ..

sasa62

THisis great! Thanks so much !

Can I ask one other question....please?

DOes it say anythign about my marriage. I 've been told that I would be married more than once...they usually say 2 times, but I've also gotten 3 times?

Does it look that more than one marriage is possible and do u see when they would occur or why i'd get a divorce in the first place?

Thank you!

I do not look at things that way ... such interpretations are more appropriate Middle Ages ...

Ur is disadvantageous in any natal house as well as in seven house and can bring problems through this area of life, but seven houses not only marriage already generally relationships to other people. A lot of planets in 7 house does not need to mean a lot of marriages, already emphasizes field relations and as such mean that this is field of life is extremely important for you.

Therefore may mean several important relationships in your life that are not necessarily marriages and do not necessarily love relationships

sorry for my bad english

cherful24

Why is mine disadvantageous? ANd what do you mean middle ages ( ia m 35) Yes, I agree the area of parternship is important in my life.

:)

sasa62

Why is mine disadvantageous? ANd what do you mean middle ages ( ia m 35) Yes, I agree the area of parternship is important in my life.

I thought to interpretation like in the Middle Ages (the period from 5 to 11 century) :cool::biggrin:

Ur where he finds brings tension and unrest, what may be sudden interruption of relations is generally, or asking for an unusual type of relationship or an unusual person in the sense of unique person or a unique relationship

cherful24

I understand. That's because of Uranus and you can't go by one planet alone. I have have venus it's in own sign which is a good thing. ANd Mars can be cancelled out by my partner also having mars in their 7th house.

It's funny to my that people only go by Uranus and generalized. I'd never do a unique relationship, all my relationships in terms of love are strong and heavily present in my life, so I never are there any breaks in the relationship.

su84

Can someone please tell me when will i get pregnant. Im attaching both mine and my partner's natal chart.....

It's really frustrating trying it so long with no luck.

Please dont be technical as i dont understand how to read the chart also.

Please throw some light

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sujata_nemani_48989_27835.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sujata_nemani_48989_27835.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 50
  • astro_2gw_02_sriramarao_duvvuri_49284_9385.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_sriramarao_duvvuri_49284_9385.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 41

Flapjacks

My sister has one child, and did not have him until she was in her late 20s, and it was sort of a snap decision to have a baby. She doesn't want any more children.

Her Lot of Children is at 3 degrees Scorpio conjunct DSC (3 degrees), Moon (4 degrees) and Jupiter (5 degrees). Mars is in Virgo in the 6th house, so there is 1 sign between her Lot and the ruler (1 child), and between the two occurs the Sun and Mercury (Mercury conjunct Mars). Leo is on the cusp of the 5th house, with no planets in that house and Sun conjunct Uranus in 6th house Libra.

Her son was born during her solar return where Jupiter in Taurus was 1 degree opposition with Lot of Children. Her child has a Scorpio sun oppose Taurus moon (Taurus is also my sister's ASC sign). Also, his Scorpio Mercury is conjunct her Lot. Seems pretty telling!

I don't plan to have any children, and I'm getting past the years of doing so safely. I might have one, but only one if any, like my sister. My Lot is at 7 degrees Libra making no strong contacts, with Venus in Virgo trine Mars and square Saturn. No signs between the two (0 children) and no planets, there being only 27 degrees between the ruler and the Lot. Virgo is also on the cusp of my empty 5th house, with Mercury combust in Leo in the 3rd house and oppose Moon. I'm too much of a child to have children? :lol:

For giggles, I checked what my solar return chart looks like for 2022, because that's when t. Pluto will be exact conjunct my Moon and oppose Sun and Mercury, square natal Pluto, and I've always suspected something "big" is going to happen at that time because Moon is such a powerful planet in my chart... and oh dear, Jupiter is 1 degree opposition to Lot of Children, also falling with Jupiter on the solar return IC. Mercury (5th house ruler) is also returning to it's natal position that year.

So... solar return pluto/transit pluto are on my natal moon, opposing Mercury in both natal and solar return, where Mercury is the ruler of my 5th house and Jupiter is opposing the Lot of Children. Baby making time? A transforming life experience for sure.

It's 8 years away so I guess only time will tell. It seems like it'll be a ride, whatever it is!

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Leo moon is the least fertile moon sign ever...

lies! Cuz my black *** got unexpectedly knocked up at 16! I have Leo moon in the 11th all opposing my Aqua planets(Jupiter,mercury,venus,Uranus) in the 5th!

Thank god for now , I'm on the pill. :)

hermetic

Can someone please tell me when will i get pregnant. Im attaching both mine and my partner's natal chart.....

Please throw some light

Excuse me, for I will be technical because someone might need explanations and reasoning behind my answer, and we're all here to learn...:wink:

Leo/Sun rules your 5th house, which is barren and in neutral sign of Gemini, but closely connected with Chiron, that is wound. The only other aspect of Sun is with Uranus, and with this present, perhaps a medical intervention might be necessary to get pregnant and that often gives twins(Gemini) anyway. Sun's dispositor is Merc(also natural ruler of children) that is in hard aspect to Saturn, that is also squaring 5th house cusp, Saturn is time and this might take some time...

While I do not know much about male fertility your husband's chart also shows problems, 5th house ruler Jupiter in 12th house, and squared by Mars. How is his sperm count/quality?

For prediction of timing, I've found SR chart to be good prediction technique, also Jupiter transiting 5th house or aspecting 5th house cusp(this will happen during month of August in your case, for both of your charts), or aspecting 5th house ruler (same, a sextile to Sun in your chart and a conj to Jupiter in your husbands), while not getting adverse transits at the same time(check for these). Next Jupiter over sign of Libra in a few years might also be good period for both.
In SR a connection with 5th house, 8th house, Moon Jupiter or Pluto in 5th, natal 5th house cusp on solar 8th house cusp, Jupiter on asc, etc, so check your SR for any of these, and best of luck :)

I read somewhere that Leo moon is the least fertile moon sign ever...

lies! Cuz my black *** got unexpectedly knocked up at 16! I have Leo moon in the 11th all opposing my Aqua planets(Jupiter,mercury,venus,Uranus) in the 5th!

Thank god for now , I'm on the pill. :)

Just a proof that not single isolated planet will give you the whole picture. While your Moon might suggest 'barren', with Jupiter and Venus in fifth, it's quite obvious you are far from it, and Aquarius/Uranus bring on the unexpected part ;)

Last edited:

sasa62

Please throw some light

I have already replied on another topic, but someone does not read the posts carefully

Su 84,

You could possibly have a problem "lazy Venus". Venus is a function conceiving.
one of the more common problems in people who have trouble conceiving a child is just "lazy Venus" that simply does not recognize that the body needs to become pregnant and do not perform their function in the preparation of pregnancy.

For those who do not know it is about Venus without aspects.

I'm not saying that this is a problem with you, because you have just started work on a pregnancy, and it was not enough time to determine if you really have a problem with the pregnancy.

So June and July 2014 and from December 2014 until August 2015 is an auspicious period for pregnancy. Only if you do not then the be pregnant, we can talk about a possible problem. Before that we can not talk about the problem of of pregnancy.

Of course, all provided that you still want to get pregnant especially from December 2014 onwards, because it is the period when you can possibly get to hesitation regarding pregnancy.

Good luck
sorry for my english

su84

Sasa62,

thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Only frustrating thing is each time i similar question every astrologer intepret this differently.

I don't know whom to trust or not, anyway we decided to go and see GP this month as it doesn't seem to be working and its really frustrating.

I will keep you all posted when i get my bfp, in horary astrology in this forum i questioned if I'm pregnant and it said yes, if not I will be soon.

All this keeps me happy and motivated, but at the same time depressed when I dont get pregnant each month.

Any reason why each astrologer have a different interpreation for same birth/natal chart.

thanks
Su

sasa62

Sasa62,

thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Only frustrating thing is each time i similar question every astrologer intepret this differently.

I don't know whom to trust or not, anyway we decided to go and see GP this month as it doesn't seem to be working and its really frustrating.

I will keep you all posted when i get my bfp, in horary astrology in this forum i questioned if I'm pregnant and it said yes, if not I will be soon.

All this keeps me happy and motivated, but at the same time depressed when I dont get pregnant each month.

Any reason why each astrologer have a different interpreation for same birth/natal chart.

thanks
Su

Yes, I agree that it's frustrating ... it's a forum, you can not expect much. Astrology is complex. People who correspond to here, have a good will, and everyone has a different level of knowledge of astrology. Another problem is how many people who give answers to really deal with astrology in professional or semi-professional sense ...

third problem is the approach to astrology ... some deal only psychological astrology, do not give prognosis, some have a "traditional" approach to astrology, some have a "modern" approach

But these are not the real causes. The real cause hidden in the practical work with the people and the experience acquired in this way, and it is very difficult to recognize on a forum, especially those who have no some prior knowledge of astrology...

If I tell you 1994/1995 there was a big emotional changes, and deep changes in the field of home, then it must be so, otherwise I'm no good as an astrologer or a wrong chart ...

On such cases, ie, correct answers, based trust between the person who asks question, and astrologer.

The more correct answers, even more confidence ...

sasa62

thanks Sasa, i liked the way you wrote the answer and explained quite well.

And what happened 1994/1995? :biggrin:

I did not accidentally mentioned that period...

I ask because the chart does not show the events, already the way we experience world around us, therefore our feelings, and for horoscopes all the same, which event will cause quite certain sense of

su84

I'm not sure Sasa, I remember getting my first periods in those years also we moved to a different location and complete change over in our life.

Apart from that I dont remember anything major happening.

sasa62

I'm not sure Sasa, I remember getting my first periods in those years also we moved to a different location and complete change over in our life.

Apart from that I dont remember anything major happening.

That's it ...

In your current life, these were the most important changes in the field of home ...

This period is for you could be stressful and perhaps depressing, or are you this period experiencing dramatically...

hermetic

Su84, my reply above, first part of the post is for you. I agree with Sasa, but I look to Jupiter transits in the next 6 months as favorable for your issues.

And a few questions to Sasa
regarding 'lazy Venus', do you not count her's being a focal point of a Yod formation, along with Pluto and Neptune, thus stressed but strong by sign and house?

and second is how you came up with those years, 94/95? I look at solar arcs for that and see nothing of significance, now it makes me wonder, would you be kind to reveal? :)