Will they have a child together?

HeartTree

347791s.jpg

This is question from my other friend. She asked the question. ( they started to took interest towards horary astrology :)) So they met last August but there is no relationship between them per se. But she is smitten and I think he likes her too. She would like to know if they will have child together in the future if everything goes fine.

5th ruler is at 5th and also 1st & 7th house rulers with Moon. Moon will conjunct 7th house ruler. (Will sextiles block it?) it’s also interesting that asteroid Child is in exact square with 7th house ruler.

I’m puzzled. It seeems that there is possibility..according to Lily I think answer should be yes. But 7th ruler is Saturn. It’s also in its own sign with Moon being also detriment in sign of Capricorn.

Last edited:

tikana

straight yes

sun is in 5th she def wants a baby … dispoistor is jup lord of 5th
jup likes sun
moon conj Saturn localted in 5th

moon is weak but you cant get a perfect chart

HeartTree

Wow thank you. Must be the first chart where the answer is yes for me :) She will be so happy. I was just thinking what is the meaning of Saturn and Moon being different sign than Sun and Jupiter? Is he not as enthusiastic about it or what?

HeartTree

We did a chart for her before this..asking if they end up together but in my opinion answer was negative. That’s why I’m asking if he is being reluctant in this chart. Maybe she will end up being alone. I was surprised answer in this chart was positive but life is mysterious.

rafaella

Im not seeing pregnancy. Leo is Barren, whilst yes Jupiter a benefic in 5th is very good, there is no aspect.

Plus first you need to ask whether there is a relationship between these two, and you said you did have a chart for that. This pregnancy chart shows a coming together of them, but Saturn is in detriment of Moon. Moon first applies to Venus in fall.

The receptions suggest he might not be positive towards her, perhaps even hurtful. There could be a relationship but something short term. Not a happy one.

As to pregnancy, Saturn is in fall of Jupiter, he wouldn't want a baby and there is no aspect to Jupiter. So I think she will have a child, due to Jup in 5th, but not his.

HeartTree

Thank you I thought it was too good to be true. And I thought he might not want a baby by judging this chat. But isn’t there aspect by sign between sun and Jupiter? Asc was early in that other chart.

Last edited: