Problem with married life

chhoton

I am going to furnish a detail of my present problem.
On last 20 November 2011, I did marry a girl residing in my same town. The negotiation was made through a newspaper matrimonial advertisement and the marriage was taken place socially. The marriage registry is not yet made.
We have a joint family having my father about 78 (almost blind and a bit deaf), my mother of about 66 (a patient of chronic acute arthritis on both her knees and a blockage in her right heart and ventricles and cannot move from bed), my elder brother with wife and their girl of 4 and half year, me with my newly married wife and my younger unmarried brother.
After few days our marriage I started seeing my wife often not alert about the family matters. Some very trivial matters she started to raise to a quarrelling ones. She started to make some silly mistakes and so on. And above all almost all the time she remained silent in all the actions and reactions of her deeds.
In the meantime, starting from mid-December the various relatives and her parents also strted to irritate me by saying
1. that they wanted a divorce
2. that they would take their girl back
3. that they would remarry the girl again with a divorced guy they had in their mind
4. they started to use simply diatribes against all my family members over telephone. (Some of which have been recorded in my mobile)
Still my wife neither returned them anything nor did she say me or my family anything about these incidents going on. Moreover she continually had said that she is happy in family life as well as marital life. It is worth noted that meanwhile she suffered from chicken pox from the last week of March 2012 and on last 13 April 2012 I was undergone a surgery of my Gall Bladder stone.
Now, suddenly on last 18th May 2012 at noon she left my home without letting us know. In the evening we could trace out her location that she had gone to her parents house, though in between time in the afternoon her father along with his another son-in-law (residing in the same town) and local municipal councilor had come to my house and threatened me and my family members.
From then on I have tried to communicate with my wife for several times but her parents and family members did not give me any chance to meet her. Simply they have captivated her.
As our next step, my elder sister and her husband went to my wife’s parental home on last 22 May when all the family members of her house had cruelly rebuked my sister and her husband and even they primarily did not allow them to see or to talk with my wife for about four long hours. At last they only allowed coming to their house on the next day. So when on the next day on 23 May I along with my sister’s husband went their house her mother did not open the door even and told us that they wanted a divorce.
Again on last 19th August they had taken back all the materials they had given to me during marriage and told me that they would file the petition for Mutual Divorce but after getting back they became totally silent about the whole matter.
Now I am in a great tension what to do and what not to do.
Please advise me what is to be done by me right now? What are the possible factors they could arise? Is there any safeguard if they go to any court of law?
Please advise me and thanks in advance.
My details
DOB : 08 SEPTEMBER 1970
BIRTH TIME : 04.00 AM
[FONT=&quot]BIRTH PLACE : BISHNUPUR (WEST BENGAL) [87’20’’ E / 23’05” N][/FONT]

jossa

You might not want to hear this but I say if it's this hard already just let it go. You should have looked up the astrological compatibility and influences with transits and the rest of that good stuff before you got married. I'm sorry that you have gone through such a hard time. From the information you have provided it seems like she may have been avoiding a conflict with you while venting to family members on her side. Those people sound like the type that do not hold anything back. This is not a good combination. I hope you do find happiness.

beginner

I will suggest u do delay the divorce matter till at least dec13, so ur T-saturn will be much away from ur natal venus than chances of breakup/separation will be much lesser

ZWDS

Hi chhoton, I'm practicing something i just learnt recently so it may not be fully accurate but i'll just give it a go.

In 2011, the girl you met was interested/in love with you however the relationship faces problems that are related to you getting "stucked"/"confined" between choices/decisions.

However the ending will be that her parents (father) will not be too happy about it. Part of the issue is with your career.

Her parents are also worried about your health due to the condition of your parents.. you know.. worrying about whether will you inherit certain illness or diseases etc.???

Can i say that formally, both of you are not really married yet?

chhoton

I will suggest u do delay the divorce matter till at least dec13, so ur T-saturn will be much away from ur natal venus than chances of breakup/separation will be much lesser

Thank you very much for your response. You have pointed out that after 13 Dec the chance of separation is lesser. If I delay the matter upto that period will there be any other problems? Since I have not gone through the astrological reading before marriage, now I am scared of my present situation. Should I therefore be prompt for advancing the separation procedure legally or let ma wait and see what happens?
Please advice.

chhoton

Hi chhoton, I'm practicing something i just learnt recently so it may not be fully accurate but i'll just give it a go.

In 2011, the girl you met was interested/in love with you however the relationship faces problems that are related to you getting "stucked"/"confined" between choices/decisions.

However the ending will be that her parents (father) will not be too happy about it. Part of the issue is with your career.

Her parents are also worried about your health due to the condition of your parents.. you know.. worrying about whether will you inherit certain illness or diseases etc.???

Can i say that formally, both of you are not really married yet?

Thank you very much for your response. Now I am scared of my present situation. Should I therefore be prompt for advancing the separation procedure legally or let me wait and see what happens?
Please advice.

beginner

Yes, I would suggest u to delay it.

Thank you very much for your response. You have pointed out that after 13 Dec the chance of separation is lesser. If I delay the matter upto that period will there be any other problems? Since I have not gone through the astrological reading before marriage, now I am scared of my present situation. Should I therefore be prompt for advancing the separation procedure legally or let ma wait and see what happens?
Please advice.

chhoton

Yes, I would suggest u to delay it.
Thank you very much again for your reply. But my main question is that if I delay the matter will she definitely come back? Again, if she comes back, will she stay at my house forever or again she will do the same things again and again. If you have any idea regarding it please advice me since you can well understand my present situation.

chhoton

Thank you all for your valuable replies. As per your advices I had delayed the matter till December 13, 2012. But even after two months and till today no response regarding separation is from her's end.
can anyone advise me anything?

beginner

I said dec 13, , which means month december and year 2013.

Thank you all for your valuable replies. As per your advices I had delayed the matter till December 13, 2012. But even after two months and till today no response regarding separation is from her's end.
can anyone advise me anything?

chhoton

I said dec 13, , which means month december and year 2013.

Thank you very very much for all your help and now I have delayed the matter upto December 2013... Can you please guide me what is going to happen or at least what should I do right now?
Please please help me out..

with thanks in advance
CHHOTON

beginner

Now you should start trying to make any settlement, try to convince her to start living happy married life with you.

Thank you very very much for all your help and now I have delayed the matter upto December 2013... Can you please guide me what is going to happen or at least what should I do right now?
Please please help me out..

with thanks in advance
CHHOTON