TV's The Bachelor

StarNur

Anyone watch the Bachelor :39: I'm curious as to how or why (in astrological terms) the latest bachelor couple fell in love.. :56: This is what ive found on the couple...anyone have info on Tessa's birthdate?

Andy is an Aquarius...what do you think his ascendant is?
What do you think Tessa's sign is?

Andy Baldwin's Birth info:
Feb 5, 1977
Lancaster, PA
time unknown???

Tessa Horst birth info:?????

stellab

I caught the last episode too and wondered the same thing.

Tessa reminded me of a Cancer maybe with Sag Asc. or a Gemini Sun? I'm throwing blind guesses.

With the other gal, she seemed to have some Virgo/Scorpio thing going. Or am I making this up? LOL.

Andy kept talking about the electricity with the second girl and I felt they must have had some Uranus contacts there - hence the breaking up parts, and maybe some Saturn with Tessa? (in a good way).

Interesting to find out though, but I was wondering the same thing too. Astrology for you, can't help but wonder what's going on synastry and transit wise for all involved. I thought it was funny how he was in love with both of them, so Aquarius or Gemini - Air sign either way.

StarNur

Yeah Tessa reminded me of a Cancer too!!!! Something about her...Maybe because she was very guarded from the beginning. A sag asc would make sense...she seems tall, independent, a triathelete, and makes silly jokes.

I could understand why he told both ladies he loved them. He seemed to care about both of them deeply, and hence had love for them. Wait..Did he really say he was "in love" with them...I thought he said he loved them...there's a difference.

stellab

StarNur,

Good point. Think he said he loved both of them, and not 'in love' with both of them. huge difference you're right! Good catch!