does anything stand out regarding career or love?

tasha90

Always single??

Thanks in advance.

I would like to know why I constantly have career struggles and am unable to find love.
In the past year I've failed out of grad school and met some very nasty people while at school. (Especially authority figures)
I'm also 27 and have never had a bf or any mutual attraction between myself and another person. So I was just wondering if anything stands out in my chart that could indicate issues in career or love.

Also would like to know if there any indications for a career in a specific field and if I'm destined to be single or will ever find someone and anything that stands out relating to karma.

Attachments

• CHART.gif
    CHART.gif
    52 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

tasha90

Interesting....are you basing this on the sagittarius 10th house/midheaven?
my undergraduate program was in linguistics and i was studying to be a speech therapist previously (which is basically a teacher in many ways), ive taken classes spanish and french in the past

unfortunately, that career crashed and burned so im wondering where to go from there

tasha90

Hi....it didnt work out, the way my program was taught was a lot like a teaching program it was a masters of science in education and I had to take several teaching courses as well but thanks for your input... Would love to get some feedback on my chart in regards to career/love!

theV

Your femininity is unbalanced. Women with Moon/Venus tends to suffer to define who they are as women. Whether to be passive woman or to be active woman is difficult choice for you. If you are following your moon and being passive you might find yourself repressing your active/sexual venus side. If you are following your venus and your desire a tug war with they way you brought up as a woman might be presented. Since the moon is the most elevated planet in your chart, you are going to be passive and more giving with a little to receive. Moon/Venus tends to please people a lot on their expense whilst they need to step it up. A lot of insecurities on terms of womanhood, sexuality, and love need to be dealt with.

And I think you are eccentric/unsual person and you might chose an eccetric/unsual partner as well.

Have you thought of getting a training in kind of uranus field like computing for examle?

Last edited:

tasha90

Thank you so much! That helps to clarify a lot! I agree with the people pleasing aspect of my personality for sure and insecurity. I'm definitely unusual haha, can I ask what in my chart specifically points to being unusual/eccentric? Yes, I have thought about computer science and coding etc. I think it would go well with my introversion but not sure if it would hold my attention.

theV

Thank you so much! That helps to clarify a lot! I agree with the people pleasing aspect of my personality for sure and insecurity. I'm definitely unusual haha, can I ask what in my chart specifically points to being unusual/eccentric? Yes, I have thought about computer science and coding etc. I think it would go well with my introversion but not sure if it would hold my attention.

Uranus opposite Sun/Mercury, Aquarius Rising makes you unusual and attracted to science as you are someone who is quick thinker and you are always brainstorming and coming with new ideas.