Will Brazil win Belgium

rgurung20

The birth chart of Brazil reflects your selection of wonder; the middle in cancer , with the moon in Pisces in the house 5 of the sports in trine and mutual reception to Jupiter in cancer at the door of the house 9 , also having the sun and two more planets in the 9 is easy to understand pq It has also been given to go out and compete and win overseas and curiously they have had much less luck in the two World Cups played in their homeland ...

For this year the solar return letter is the one that all students of this art would want to go abroad (and more to compete!): jupiter, the mere grouper, blessing and protecting in the ascendant (along with the mid-sky the heliacal points of the letter ) ALL the matches of the World Cup and fortune of the joint return to natal Mars , Regent of the ascendant ! The moon in conjunction with the northern node in the natal house 10 and in mutual reception with the sun . Italy in the 1982 World Cup in Spain had Jupiter in the ascendant and won. Studying the letter of Madrid and Brazil I understood pq are the team and the most laureated and followed selection (they have a similar moon jupiter configuration ) and in recent years Madrid has had jupiter favoring him for the return (and jupiter and venus sets in progression secondary ... and have won three consecutive championships)

The selections that debuted in 1930 (including Brazil) have a progressed jupiter arrived at the natal sun . France debut a day earlier he favors this and even has a stelium with fortune return conjunction to Mercury native ruler of half the sky , moon return, jupiter progressed, sun natal and fortune natal ... If Brazil wins both astrology Western as china the next candidate should be France (in the 2006 World Cup had a very similar return and reached the final)

The lunar return of Brazil to Moscow is manual Astrology : the moon in Pisces in the middle sky , with Jupiter conjunction fortune in 5 making trine to the sun in the ascendant ... impressive.

While it is true that the letter 's debut tite is not very promising, currently she has Jupiter in Scorpio in his Midheaven natal and that midheaven coincides with the upward native of Brazil! Team and Trainer united as ring to finger by the planet of the triumph, that is put direct the day 10 for the triumphal march.
Neymar does not have a very promising return either but the middle of the letterof the first match of the World Cup falls on his native jupiter. The ascendende of the final is Sagittarius (that is, the regent of the final will be on the natal ascendant of Brazil!, if he gets to play it, of course). And that moon out of the course of the final falls on Venus natal of Brazil (and France) and at the end of the game will be on the half natal sky of Neymar.

Sunrise

Hi again Sunrise,
I think Brazil could not win.
Moon goes sextile with Pluto. Yes it is sextile but this is Pluto.
And also Pluto is in H7's house.
Beautiful play by Brazil (Venüs at 1st house),
Expected to win (H1 in 11th house),
But no win.

I hope i am wrong. Bye. :smile:
Hi efot and thank you for your opinion. I imagine that you are looking the natal chart of Brazil??? ( plouto in 7th in attached chart Pluto is in 6th)
If so yes plouto its not good.....

Last edited:

Sunrise

The birth chart of Brazil reflects your selection of wonder; the middle in cancer , with the moon in Pisces in the house 5 of the sports in trine and mutual reception to Jupiter in cancer at the door of the house 9 , also having the sun and two more planets in the 9 is easy to understand pq It has also been given to go out and compete and win overseas and curiously they have had much less luck in the two World Cups played in their homeland ...

For this year the solar return letter is the one that all students of this art would want to go abroad (and more to compete!): jupiter, the mere grouper, blessing and protecting in the ascendant (along with the mid-sky the heliacal points of the letter ) ALL the matches of the World Cup and fortune of the joint return to natal Mars , Regent of the ascendant ! The moon in conjunction with the northern node in the natal house 10 and in mutual reception with the sun . Italy in the 1982 World Cup in Spain had Jupiter in the ascendant and won. Studying the letter of Madrid and Brazil I understood pq are the team and the most laureated and followed selection (they have a similar moon jupiter configuration ) and in recent years Madrid has had jupiter favoring him for the return (and jupiter and venus sets in progression secondary ... and have won three consecutive championships)

The selections that debuted in 1930 (including Brazil) have a progressed jupiter arrived at the natal sun . France debut a day earlier he favors this and even has a stelium with fortune return conjunction to Mercury native ruler of half the sky , moon return, jupiter progressed, sun natal and fortune natal ... If Brazil wins both astrology Western as china the next candidate should be France (in the 2006 World Cup had a very similar return and reached the final)

The lunar return of Brazil to Moscow is manual Astrology : the moon in Pisces in the middle sky , with Jupiter conjunction fortune in 5 making trine to the sun in the ascendant ... impressive.

While it is true that the letter 's debut tite is not very promising, currently she has Jupiter in Scorpio in his Midheaven natal and that midheaven coincides with the upward native of Brazil! Team and Trainer united as ring to finger by the planet of the triumph, that is put direct the day 10 for the triumphal march.
Neymar does not have a very promising return either but the middle of the letterof the first match of the World Cup falls on his native jupiter. The ascendende of the final is Sagittarius (that is, the regent of the final will be on the natal ascendant of Brazil!, if he gets to play it, of course). And that moon out of the course of the final falls on Venus natal of Brazil (and France) and at the end of the game will be on the half natal sky of Neymar.

Hirgurung20!! What a great analysis
Thank you

Sunrise

I thought the question "the winner after 90 minutes". Moon sextile Pluto and no more any action for Moon.
As you said Brazil suffers but it is sextile.
Also H10 is Venus and she is in 1st house. We may think 10th house is success, victory.
May explain Brazil as winner after extra time. May not.
We will see.
Good luck to Brazil.
:happy:

Also Jupiter here is angular in the 4th house ( the end of case), collecting the light of Sun and moon

efot

Hi efot and thank you for your opinion. I imagine that you are looking the natal chart of Brazil??? ( plouto in 7th in attached chart Pluto is in 6th)
If so yes plouto its not good.....

Hello,
I mean that Pluto is in h7's house. Not 7.house.
H7 is Saturn and in this attached horary chart, Saturn's houses is 6th and 7th.
Dc is Belgium and Pluto comes from 6th house to cutting way of Moon, so winning of Brazil.

Am i too much flying? :) Of course its my opinion. Blessings.

Sunrise

Hello,
Dc is Belgium and Pluto comes from 6th house to cutting way of Moon, so winning of Brazil.

Oh!!I see
Thanks again

rgurung20

Mwo4T9X.jpg

Please anyone help me with this chart.

Thank you.

muchacho

Hello,

Okay, I see what you mean. You are confusing some things here:

H7 = 7th house
L7 = lord of 7th house
L1 = lord of 1st house
H1 = 1st House

You are right about Pluto though.

I wanted to do my own horary about this game, but I can't really figure out which team I prefer. So I have no choice but to go with Sunrise's chart. :biggrin:

Now, if Sunrise is really a Brazil fan, then Brazil should win. Here's why: If we check house placements, then L1 is close to its house of joy and L7 close to the opposite house of its joy. Also, L1 is direct but L7 is retrograde. Additionally, L7 is with a natural malefic (Pluto). That's already 3 testimonies in favor of L1 (Brazil). So Brazil clearly dominates in terms of accidental dignities.

efot

Okay, I see what you mean. You are confusing some things here:

H7 = 7th house
L7 = lord of 7th house
L1 = lord of 1st house
H1 = 1st House

You are right about Pluto though.

I wanted to do my own horary about this game, but I can't really figure out which team I prefer. So I have no choice but to go with Sunrise's chart. :biggrin:

Now, if Sunrise is really a Brazil fan, then Brazil should win. Here's why: If we check house placements, then L1 is close to its house of joy and L7 close to the opposite house of its joy. Also, L1 is direct but L7 is retrograde. Additionally, L7 is with a natural malefic (Pluto). That's already 3 testimonies in favor of L1 (Brazil). So Brazil clearly dominates in terms of accidental dignities.

Oh yes. Sorry for h7-l7 confusing.

aquarius7000

Hello,

Efot, you might want to try without the outer planets (Ura, Nep and Plu). First and foremost, look at which team's lord (ruler) is better placed. In this case, Saturn (Belgium) is in Cap, so much more dignified than hot&dry Sun in watery and cool Cancer. It is uncomfortable. Sun is ruled by the Moon (via Cancer) and that Moon is in the 8th house of the chart, which is another negative for Brazil.

muchacho

Brazil lost...
Thank you all
That's definitely something to analyze more thoroughly later. You asked several days before the match. Maybe that had something to do with it. When I do horary charts on matches I usually do them on the day of the actual match. Seems a much safer bet to me. And so far it worked.

Sunrise

That's definitely something to analyze more thoroughly later. You asked several days before the match. Maybe that had something to do with it. When I do horary charts on matches I usually do them on the day of the actual match. Seems a much safer bet to me. And so far it worked.

Thank you muchacho!

rgurung20

Just would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.

But In final between Belgium and Croatia, I am little bit concerned because both teams manager got excellent transits.

Both teams (Belgium and Croatia) have excellent debut cards, and the Croatian manager got a Sun - Jupiter conjunction of Solar revolution.

The Croatian manager in solar revolution has Jupiter conjunction Sun , being that natally he has them in reception and in aspect (Sun receives Jupiter in Leo ) The captain who is Luka Modric, in solar revolution fulfills the requirement of the champions: the dispositor of the Sun , is in mutual reception (Sun in Virgo , Mercury in Leo ). Added to having Jupiter set to Spica , and Mars currently parked on his natal Jupiter (8th Aquarius ) receiving all the fortune to take his team away.

The second guitar of the team, which is Rakitic, has a solar revolution with Sun in trigono to Jupiter , and currently lives the return of Saturn , which has it perfect in its natal chart, because it has it in regency, and in trigono both Jupiter as Venus .

Having said that Croatia got more chance as champion than Belgium.

What do you guys think? Thank you