davison relationship with venus trine mars in chart

spikeanderson79

I believe I am reading it correctly. Is there a Venus trine Mars in the chart.

moon trine venus looks good too, although I really don't know what it means.

I also notice that the table has the letters "A" or "S"--what is the importance of the letters

anything interesting that you can say about this chart

thank you

Attachments

• astrology davison report with placidus house.jpg
    astrology davison report with placidus house.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 30
  • astrology davison report table.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 30

kimbermoon

The notations of A or S tell whether the aspect is 'applying' or 'separating'...some use these designations to determine whether the aspect is of more, or less, significance. Indeed you have a wonderful grand trine between Moon/Mars/Venus and this can be extremely helpful in terms of your ability to relate to others; it shows that the energies can be expressed more easily. The three energies together determine your relationship chemistry, depicting your desires [Mars] your expectations and ideals [Venus] and your true inner needs or yearning [Moon]...you have the potential for balanced relationships from which you can benefit. Your dynamic challenge in life is the opposition between Mercury and Neptune in the chart; these energies can work at cross-purposes in your life. Mercury shows the workings of the mind, while Neptune rules the imagination... at odds, these two indicate the potential for mental confusion or fogginess, problems in decision making, the 'wandering mind' and being easily distracted. Neptune can also relate to deception, dishonesty and trickery and thus the need for attentiveness against being manipulated or deceived by others; it also indicates that which you must avoid within yourself:smile: