Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

CapAquaPis

Looking into the future on Trump's fate, Mars conjunct Friday's full moon is very bright and on Oct 13th (next week), Mars is the brightest in 15-17 years (Aug 2003)...and Uranus is bright enough to be viewed by the naked eye in a rural setting until the full moon's glare this halloween weekend covers it when in conjunction...the last month of the 2020 US presidential tension intensified.

ElenaJ

NOW, the internet is BLOWING UP with Biden's ignorant comment.

Biden: I was able to stay home because a Black woman kept the grocery shelves stocked.

https://youtu.be/o_OVWEb2kXI

The mask was lowered, we were able to see his soul.
His comment was outrageous.

Last edited:

david starling

Trump has publicly belittled the Covid-19 deaths of over 200,000 American citizens, including many of his own supporters:

"Covid-19 affects virtually nobody."
So, those who died were "nobodies" in his view.

•Compared to all the other potentially fatal diseases, Covid-19 hasn't really killed that many people by comparison, so it's not that big a deal according to Trump.

•He suggested eliminating the Blue State fatalities from the national death toll, because that was all the fault of the Democratic governors, and none of his concern(!). He neglected to mention that there are MANY of his own supporters living in the Blue States who lost loved ones.

Now he says, "Don't be afraid of Covid-19", even though it's killed the loved ones of so many thousands of Americans all across this nation.

Last edited:

leomoon

I believe Trump's outdone himself on this one. He's hoaxed almost EVERYONE, including his own dedicated followers!

As I answered, I don't think its a hoax and he has Cvd..19 because of there being too many who could and likely would rat him out through the WH grapevine. All the top newspaper journalists have their own "sources" they work with all the time.

However "IF" a hoax were operational constructed by him and proven, then I'm 1,000% he did it to make his stock on the drugs he is taking skyrocket. A leader in a western country could easily do that as others listen to them.

Considering he likely made a million thus far on the stock (why did he hide the figures in the 2020 annual report?) and hes always looking for ways to cash in and take advantage to increase his wealth.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ident-regeneron-gilead-remdesivir/3610111001/

david starling

As I answered, I don't think its a hoax and he has Cvd..19 because of there being too many who could and likely would rat him out through the WH grapevine. All the top newspaper journalists have their own "sources" they work with all the time.

However "IF" a hoax were operational constructed by him and proven, then I'm 1,000% he did it to make his stock on the drugs he is taking skyrocket. A leader in a western country could easily do that as others listen to them.

Considering he likely made a million thus far on the stock (why did he hide the figures in the 2020 annual report?) and hes always looking for ways to cash in and take advantage to increase his wealth.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ident-regeneron-gilead-remdesivir/3610111001/

Another motive for the Hoax! I hadn't considered the profit angle.

david starling

This Hoax doesn't include anyone without a vested interest in getting a win for Trump in the next Election, so, it's an easily kept secret. Although, after he loses, the truth might start leaking out.

The question is, will this devious strategem work in Trump's favor or not?

leomoon

This Hoax doesn't include anyone without a vested interest in getting a win for Trump in the next Election, so, it's an easily kept secret. Although, after he loses, the truth might start leaking out.

The question is, will this devious strategem work in Trump's favor or not?

He's a great actor because he sure looks sickly to me. Gasping for breathe the whole 9 yards!

Probably won't work anyway, seems to be backfiring because he opened his mouth once too often today. :unsure:

CapAquaPis

And more astrological forecasting: Now that Trump is "surviving" COVID, how about the Mars trine Uranus position on Nov 3rd? It's going to be some kind of election day, there are 2 more presidential debates scheduled and I don't know they will happen. Tomorrow is the Vice presidential debate between Mike Pence (incumbent) vs. Kamala Harris, she seeks to become the first female VP and have the highest office of any woman in the US government (if she's elected).

david starling

Kamala is expected to win this one.

Especially with Trump giving her so much ammunition regarding how poorly his administration has managed the Covid-19 pandemic.

Last edited:

waybread

Another close Trump associate, Stephen Miller, now has Covid-19.

(Miller was an architect of Trump's notorious harsh policy towards refugee children at the US/Mexico border.)

One wonders how many low-profile White House staff members have gotten CV-19, thanks to the Trumps' and Republicans scoffing at basic protection measures.

I imagine that people who think CV-19 is a hoax will change their minds once they get it-- or a loved one gets sick or even dies.

david starling

Another close Trump associate, Stephen Miller, now has Covid-19.

(Miller was an architect of Trump's notorious harsh policy towards refugee children at the US/Mexico border.)

One wonders how many low-profile White House staff members have gotten CV-19, thanks to the Trumps' and Republicans scoffing at basic protection measures.

I imagine that people who think CV-19 is a hoax will change their minds once they get it-- or a loved one gets sick or even dies.

Actually, they've pretty much dropped the hoax accusation. NOW, it's that everything and anything that anyone dies from is being fraudulently blamed on Covid-19. So, they claim that it's a conspiracy to make Covid-19 look MUCH worse than it actually is.

Cary2

Banned
He said "a Black woman", not "women".

Why the need to alter the quote?

Why do you support and defend this man? Released communications between FBI agents working on the Flynn investigation shows that they recognized that getting Flynn was an attempt to bring down Trump and nullify the 2016 election. The conspirators met in Obama's office, and it was Biden who suggested that the Logan Act could be used as a weapon. In presidential politics these are high crimes surpassing those attributed to Richard Nixon.

Biden has more than 40 years history in Washington of mediocrity and self-service. In that last few years, it has become known that he molests women, and his dalliance with underage kids suggests pedophilia. Alert Washington insiders will not let him touch their children or grandchildren.

He's a cringe-worthy character.

aquarius7000

You should really read the Harvard article I posted yesterday. It is very relevant to how the cringe-worthy Waffle House excels at spreading misinformation
Actually, they've pretty much dropped the hoax accusation. NOW, it's that everything and anything that anyone dies from is being fraudulently blamed on Covid-19. So, they claim that it's a conspiracy to make Covid-19 look MUCH worse than it actually is.

david starling

Why do you support and defend this man? Released communications between FBI agents working on the Flynn investigation shows that they recognized that getting Flynn was an attempt to bring down Trump and nullify the 2016 election. The conspirators met in Obama's office, and it was Biden who suggested that the Logan Act could be used as a weapon. In presidential politics these are high crimes surpassing those attributed to Richard Nixon.

Biden has more than 40 years history in Washington of mediocrity and self-service. In that last few years, it has become known that he molests women, and his dalliance with underage kids suggests pedophilia. Alert Washington insiders will not let him touch their children or grandchildren.

I just asked why the quote was altered. I'd object to a Trump quote alteration as well.

leomoon

VERY independent minded Claudia Conway , daughter of lawyers, George Conway and Kelly Ann Conway caught the Covid virus from her mom.

God bless Claudia, she's back on Tik-Tok informing the world trump is sicker then you think.......She also apologizes for her misinformation about mom. You can hear her mom from her sickbed here:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...onald-22802061

leomoon

Has Barron had anything to say about ANYTHING?

Hey, Claudia could be the real reason Trump wants to shut down TikTok!

He is said to have a strong Slovenian accent, unusual for a child born in the USA.

short video on link:
https://www.politicalflare.com/2019...cent-which-is-odd-for-an-american-born-child/

He is also 6 ft.6"

https://meaww.com/barron-trump-neve...r-old-kid-tall-height-jokes-internet-rnc-2020

Barron almost certainly speaks Slovenian with Melania’s sister Ines, his aunt, who also lives in New York. Ines Knavs was the one who took care of all the paperwork at the Slovenia consulate in New York so that Barron could formally acquire Slovenian citizenship.

Last edited:

waybread

Where do you get your news from, Joe Schmoe's blog, run out of his basement? QAnon Twitter accounts?? The guys in your coffee klatch?

Your post is just classic conspiracy theory. QAnon is notoriously big on peddling pedophile lies.

And then, Biden compared to whom?? Trump has bragged about being a womanizer. He cheated on his wife with an "adult film" star. He bragged about walking into the change room during his Moscow beauty pageant. He told Howard Stern he would like to "date" Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. He told his niece Mary she was "stacked." At one point, he palled around with Jeffrey Epstein, commenting on his fondness for "young" women.

Trump is a failed businessman who chisels on his income tax. He declared company bankruptcy 4 times. He's in serious debt. The evidence trail leads directly to the Russian mob as his lenders.

And now he doesn't care who he infects with CV-19.

He wouldn't care if you caught it at a Trump rally.

This is the real news, Cary.

Last edited: