Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Cary2

Banned
Ref: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I hear the seniors in tRump are beginning to finally wake up as they watch their loved ones and friends dying one by one alone as described.
They turned to Biden to save them. Even when you have lots of money as they may and believe he'll get you more you still need to live to enjoy it. With tRump your odds are far less likely then with Biden.

Is that what you hear? How convenient. Gossip, gossip, gossip.

david starling

Cary, I also had a Liberal family growing up. They loved JFK and supported his Vietnam War. I disagreed with them on a lot of things, mostly about the war, and....astrology! They thought it was bunk, while at the same time I could see how well their charts described them!

blackbery

Here is Obama telling parents to NOT send their children....giving them to smugglers to putting them on trains or with caravans heading to the border with NO supervision. Obama's Admin BUILT THE CAGES & put the unaccompanied children there like dogs at the humane shelter. :andy:

Obama 'Don't send your children'
https://youtu.be/sjxay-XeSks

Your comments very good Cary2. I have noticed with the Lunatic Left Dems that if you correct their fake news or point out FACTS to them they do one of two things:

Deflect or drop the subject or
Attack the person who pointed out the errors of their ways.

The Biden crowd are unhinged & becoming more deranged the more popular President Trump becomes. He had to turn away thousands from his rallies while Sleepy Joe can barely get 50 people to show up when he has a 5 minute rally....then it's back to the basement bunker.

Joe Biden Gets Absolutely Zero Applause in Michigan, Where's Everybody?
•Oct 4, 2020

https://youtu.be/AuCckRSlujE

So much concern for children? Their parents were of two catagories. They either dragged their children along as a ploy against American law and enforcement of that law, or they were rented to strangers to pose as offspring in an attempt to delude border authorities. No mention is made of the irresponsible parents who brought their family to this. No mention is made of the mass assault on the American border using children whenever possible despite the cost to those children.

When Aquarius2000 was faced with the fact that Obama built the cages and started the practice, he quickly changed his tune to Protector of Obama rather than Protector of The Children. Such is virtue signaling. I have many, many years experience with the Left.

Last edited:

leomoon

After entering the WH through the Truman balcony on the 2nd floor to his suite; (without any mask of course) he was greeted by those who can't take off and not be there and expect to keep their jobs. Some other WH officials are now taking his cue and taking off their masks too.

I wonder if he'll share his Medical cocktail with them? Probably not, because he won't even give the okay to backtrack or "trace" all those he infected since last week. No one has been contacted they said.

He went into the apartment about 7P.M. and came back out (maskless) wearing a blue suit coast preening like he did when he tried to push over the President of Montenegro in 2017 on his first overseas tour. Well, he did that again, pulling on the lapels, preening for a photo op with a photographer he had taking video of him at 7:08 PM -

What a gasbag! :sick:

Gasping for breathe first?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1313267611216601089

R.I.P. and leave the rest of the country alone, stop infecting them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313255370828189697

aquarius7000

...After he had the helicopter deposit him back at the WH this afternoon, he took off his mask to gloat. Of course most don't know when he says, "Don't worry about CVD19 and don't let it affect your lives" that he made anywhere from 70-100,000 dollars just in 2017 alone (before the Regenron cocktail was seen as a boost in Covid patients but it's not easy to get either as its still in trial stages) He had no problem getting double doses of it each day AND making a hundred thousand in 2017 on it. Wonder if he replicated his portfolio's stock in 2018 or 2019? Bet he did or MORE.

But the rest of you can just see your loved ones or yourself suffer and die alone if you enter the hospital at his age because it's unlikely you'll receive the special dispensation he did for this cocktail drug...
And, through that action of removing the mask the moment he got back at the WH, he once again prove to most of us (some just do not care), that HE REALLY DOES NOT CARE about anyone but his own self-conceited, narcissistic self.

Think about it, here is a president that himself called covid deadly, but has been constantly mocking people that wear masks, pushing journalists to remove their masks at press-briefings, mocked Biden about the mask during the debate debacle, got Covid himself, gets taken to Walter Reed, next day does a drive-around the hospital for publicity, tweets asking people of a country with 210,000 gone to not be scared of Covid (when it should have been the EXACT opposite had he been a bit normal and mature) and then removes his mask to show his fat, orange, puffy face swell even more with pride that he lives to see another day. Such an absolutely disgusting and pathetic act that he made BoJo look good, who delivered the exact opposite message to the people of the UK when he was released.

blackbery

Joe Biden pretends Antifa doesn't exist that it's an 'idea, a conspiracy' by the far-right. He's a cunning one but doesn't fool the American people who watched the country burn for months, killing, looting, rioting & he IGNORED it & called the police 'the enemy'. EVERY police agency is SUPPORTING President Trump for they were attacked by the Lunatic, Left Biden mobs & Trump has put his full support behind law enforcement.

Joe Biden is just the ‘front man’ for the hard-Left neo-Marxist agenda

https://youtu.be/EI8UIslnivk

BLM have said that Biden 'needs to get on board with their radical agenda' or he's out.

The Curtain Is Being Lifted, Truth emerging about Biden & BLM/Antifa Age
nda.

Thank God the Law & Order President Trump will win another 4 years...if he recovers fully & if not, it will be Pence.

An America-hating, white-hating, male-hating, capatialist-hating ruthless cabal is behind Biden even though they hate him too. They will kill Biden once he is elected. He's a predator against women and a crooked politician who has betrayed his own country. The Left back him because they are based on Trump-hate. Nothing has ever been more nihilistic than that. There is nothing noble or respectable behind the Biden candidacy.

david starling

After entering the WH through the Truman balcony on the 2nd floor to his suite; (without any mask of course) he was greeted by those who can't take off and not be there and expect to keep their jobs. Some other WH officials are now taking his cue and taking off their masks too.

I wonder if he'll share his Medical cocktail with them? Probably not, because he won't even give the okay to backtrack or "trace" all those he infected since last week. No one has been contacted they said.

He went into the apartment about 7P.M. and came back out (maskless) wearing a blue suit coast preening like he did when he tried to push over the President of Montenegro in 2017 on his first overseas tour. Well, he did that again, pulling on the lapels, preening for a photo op with a photographer he had taking video of him at 7:08 PM -

What a gasbag! :sick:

Gasping for breathe first?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1313267611216601089

R.I.P. and leave the rest of the country alone, stop infecting them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313255370828189697

Leomoon, are you convinced he really does have the virus? I'm not CERTAIN he doesn't, but it really does look that way. And what about the rest of them? Why believe any of these liars in the first place?

leomoon

Is that what you hear? How convenient. Gossip, gossip, gossip.

The News tonight reported the new Poll numbers in Florida, therefore, that is where I "heard" it on TV. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.

Mid Sept Trump was leading Biden:
Florida:
Trump has many acquaintances in this village -

THE VILLAGES, Fla. —
In the tightly-contested presidential race in Florida, a new poll of senior voters is giving the edge to President Donald Trump over Joe Biden.
As the most reliable voting bloc, more than 70% of voters 65 and older cast ballots four years ago. History has been kind to Republican candidates among seniors.
President Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton by seven points in 2016 among 65+ voters.

A big chunk of that victory came from the Republican rich community, The Villages.

NOW its turning around: Sept. 29th, 2020 - just 2 weeks later

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/09/29/florida-seniors-trump

Older voters in the key state of Florida appear to be moving away from President Trump.

Politico comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/c..._medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR3

The payroll tax ploy by Trump has hurt him with seniors. And it should.

They are also quite concerned about their Social Security being preserved and not messed with.

Personally I think Florida has been all over the place, back and forth so its too early to tell.....and we won't know until after the Election takes place just like with Gore vs Bush. (imo)

remember the "hanging chads"

Glad I was born with Venus in Sagittarius and never lose my sense of humor. Being around others however is a drag sometimes, when they seem to possess NONE at all! :w00t: Sad!

blackbery

It's ALL a conspiracy, Trump/Melania & nobody else in the Republican Party has tested positive. The virus was developed by Putin by Trump's command to kill DEMOCRATS only.:biggrin::w00t::w00t:

ALL the medical staff & personnel at Walter Reed Hospital, the W.H. the Secret Service, F.B.I. C.I.A. ALL scientists working in labs ALL law enforcement are in on the conspiracy to pretend that POTUS/FLOTUS have tested positive.:ninja:

You are so smart David to figure it all out, nothing gets past you.

:whistling::andy::lol::tongue::unsure::pouty:

Are you convinced he really foes have the virus? I'm not CERTAIN he doesn't, but it really does look that way. And what about the rest of them? Why believe these liars in the first place?

blackbery

Gotta love the fake news polls which had H Clinton winning in 2016 with a 90% chance or higher to win the Presidency.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The News tonight reported the new Poll numbers in Florida, therefore, that is where I "heard" it on TV. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you.

aquarius7000

Hey, after having to endure his company for this many years, and pretend to respect him, she deserves any money she can get out of it!

She'll probably divorce him right after he loses the Election.
Now there I fully agree. In fact, Ivana would even advise her to "get it all" (or something to that effect she is once supposed to have said)

aquarius7000

You're accusing me of "cutting off the heads of others". Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. Evil, evil, evil. Mutilator, mutilator, mutilator.

La dee dah. Oh, so easy to condemn. So easy to pose as holy, holy, holy. Just quote Yogananda; That'll do it. Once you have arrogated yourself to the holiness of Yogananda, then you can condemn those who vote opposite of you.

LOL that is my signature lol. Now that is some self-obsession. lol:lol::lol:

leomoon

Leomoon, are you convinced he really does have the virus? I'm not CERTAIN he doesn't, but it really does look that way. And what about the rest of them? Why believe any of these liars in the first place?

Yes. I do think he does for sure afterall, if it was any kind of ruse, there are many in the WH who would know. There are at least 20 now who caught it from being in his company including Kelly Conway and now she gave it to her daughter Claudia :( ....There are two "key" events. The Rose Garden meeting last Saturday for the new Justice (she appeared without a mask too, probably no one or only a few in the entire group of hundreds who were invited had masks.) This is where Kelly Ann was hugging Barr and others.
Then there was another serious being looked at Super Spreader event -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...is-the-white-house-now-a-hot-spot/ar-BB19I8ec

Though the activity was held outside at the Rose Garden, the majority of the 180-plus people in attendance sat close to each other for an extended period, and most didn’t wear masks. There were smaller indoor gatherings as part of the occasion.
That combination may have resulted in a super spreader event, the type that leads to a cluster of infections. Others at the ceremony who tested positive for the virus include GOP Sens. Mike Lee of Utah and Thom Tillis of North Carolina; John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University; and a reporter covering the announcement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...ar-a-mask-outside/ar-BB19JhnE?ocid=uxbndlbing

We cannot underestimate the potentcy of that Regeneron "Cocktail" of Antibodies he rec'd (double doses each day) which will continue at the WH

Others with Covid 19 cannot get it except with a "Special Dispensation" called a "Compassionate Use"..........Probably only a handful in the world were able to get this like Boris Johnson too I think trump had it sent over to him as I (vaguely recall now) ....

Do you think he'd have the FDA release it to the rest of us or our parents or elderly? Probably not, because its part of Socialized Medicine NOW. Only the government has it and control over it.

And by the way, Trump makes money on it. LOTS and LOTS & LOTS of money. :bandit::bandit:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...egeneron-and-its-stock-is-surging/ar-BB19INkw

https://usa.greekreporter.com/2020/...-cocktail-developed-by-greek-scientists-team/

President Donald Trump previously reported he earned capital gains from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Gilead Sciences Inc., the manufacturers of two of the medicines he's taken as part of his COVID-19 treatment plan.
According to a 2017 financial disclosure form filed with the U.S. Office of Government Ethics in June 2017, Trump had a capital gain of $50,001 to $100,000 for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and $100,001 to $1 million for Gilead Sciences Inc. The form notes the information was of April 15, 2017.
Trump’s subsequent disclosure forms, including his 2020 form signed July 31, did not list Regeneron or Gilead.

(note: imagine that,in 2020 he purposefully left out of the govt. disclosure that he made that millions from all those years in office from these 2 important Covid Drugs)!!! ) Can you spell "Conflict of Interest? :rightful:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ident-regeneron-gilead-remdesivir/3610111001/

aquarius7000

That a supporter of the big guy should talk about truth and pettiness - thanks for that laugh. Btw, that would make excellent and much-needed reading for you.

Glad my signature is getting so much attention :wink:

Did you EVER actually READ his Teachings? You can read Autobiography of a Yogi for free online. One thing I know about him is that he was against violence, gossip, pettiness & attacking the TRUTH. :whistling:

https://www.ananda.org/free-inspiration/books/autobiography-of-a-yogi/

david starling

It's ALL a conspiracy, Trump/Melania & nobody else in the Republican Party has tested positive. The virus was developed by Putin by Trump's command to kill DEMOCRATS only.:biggrin::w00t::w00t:

ALL the medical staff & personnel at Walter Reed Hospital, the W.H. the Secret Service, F.B.I. C.I.A. ALL scientists working in labs ALL law enforcement are in on the conspiracy to pretend that POTUS/FLOTUS have tested positive.:ninja:

You are so smart David to figure it all out, nothing gets past you.

:whistling::andy::lol::tongue::unsure::pouty:

How could we know for certain? Wait....are you saying the Secret Service would be unwilling to keep anything about this lastest, sudden, alleged mini-pandemic among Republican bigwigs a.... secret? Or, that everyone at Walter Reed had to have been in on it? After all, it was just a small group of doctors, sworn to doctor-patient confidentiality, who couldn't even keep their story straight.

aquarius7000

Cary2 said:
Evil, evil, evil. Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Hitler, Hitler, Hitler

You seem quite a fan of Hitler and Nazis. You chant it like a mantra.
Doesn't surprise a bit... that is just the quality of a person that would support the Don the con. Thanks for actually demonstrating it in so many posts.

Big guy a fan of Putin, Erdogan and Kim Jung-un and his supporters chanting Hitler and Nazi... yep, made for each other, birds of a feather

blackbery

I just love the way you turn things around after calling Trump & all his supporters nazis, racists & white supremacists...the Dems are obsessed with comparing President Trump to hitler. Bit of an obsession with you lot.

It's true what they say. The Democrats have lost their minds. They see conspiracy theories everywhere, can't face reality & their impending loss in Nov & suffering even more rage from their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

SAD.
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Democrats have become the party of haters

The Democratic Party Must Harness their Rage against Trump or they will face the Consequences in upcoming 2020 Election.

Democratic Party has gone completely crazy

Paul Begala to Dems: Please Stop Calling Trump Crazy and Bigoted

Democrat Madness
Political insanity can be defined as refusing to admit the reality of destructive violence.

The Democrat Party has become our own worst enemy

You seem quite a fan of Hitler and Nazis. You chant it like a mantra.
Doesn't surprise a bit... that is just the quality of a person that would support the Don the con. Thanks for actually demonstrating it in so many posts.

Big guy a fan of Putin, Erdogan and Kim Jung-un and his supporters chanting Hitler and Nazi... yep, made for each other, birds of a feather