in the mid-nineteenth century.

The deaths of Zachary Taylor
William Henry Harrison
and James K. Polk

are all linked to something in the White House

– although many believed that some presidents were poisoned
by their enemies.

William Bodkin explains all…
http://www.historyisnowmagazine.com...several-19th-century-presidents#.X3joH3V7m70=

aquarius7000

Barron has tested negative. So has Ivanka.
For once I am happy stepmother and stepdaughter are not close. His entire 'adult' family sat at the presidential debate -without masks-.

Thank goodness the only way Ivanka greeted mum Melania was by slightly raising herself from her seat. Same goes for Tiff.

And boy am I glad that Biden did not shake hands with Donnie. I can't still get over it that even in that presidential debate, Donnie was mocking Biden for wearing a mask and now look where Donnie himself his. Oh the irony of it all.

aquarius7000

And now the WH has the deaths of over 200,000 Americans on its hands. Now of course the common man might not be as important as the president of the US...:crying::crying:

It may seem strange
but there is very strong evidence :smile:

that the White House killed a number of presidents
in the mid-nineteenth century.

The deaths of Zachary Taylor
William Henry Harrison
and James K. Polk

are all linked to something in the White House

– although many believed that some presidents were poisoned
by their enemies.

William Bodkin explains all…
http://www.historyisnowmagazine.com...several-19th-century-presidents#.X3joH3V7m70=

Ukpoohbear

There is a sea of difference there. Nobody is flawless, but Don is special, very very special - a real special crook. Given the comparisons you made there (apples and oranges) and the current situation with Don, it is best to leave this discussion here because your comment shows how far away your thought process is from the true Donald and what this country has been through in the last 4 yrs compared to the prior 8 yrs.

Btw, are you a supporter of BoJo?

If you don’t want to continue that’s fine but it’s genuinely perplexed me. Clinton has that email scandal. Obama started the cages during his administration but it was blamed on Trump.

I don’t support or unsupport BoJo. I don’t really get involved in politics except for rare occasions. I really disliked the complete character assassination of Jeremy Corbyn though and that is my main reason for disliking BoJo and his party. But that still does not make any other party trustworthy.

david starling

For once I am happy stepmother and stepdaughter are not close. His entire 'adult' family sat at the presidential debate -without masks-.

Thank goodness the only way Ivanka greeted mum Melania was by slightly raising herself from her seat. Same goes for Tiff.

And boy am I glad that Biden did not shake hands with Donnie. I can't still get over it that even in that presidential debate, Donnie was mocking Biden for wearing a mask and now look where Donnie himself his. Oh the irony of it all.

He didn't punch him out either! Social distancing to the rescue!

I remember how Trump loomed over Hillary and invaded her personal space. That would have triggered Biden.

CapAquaPis

Donald Trump's sidereal ascendant is 2' Leo, the sabian symbol degree of a pandemic or epidemic of a disease. Our ascendants is what others think of you or something about you that is prominent in our lives. Leo is yes, a powerful celebrity figure known for massive wealth and personal success, but take a closer look at a degree and it's sabian symbol will tell more about the person. His tropical ascendant is 29' Leo close to his Mars placement in his 12th house and cusps the sign Virgo, he does have the most intense sign ascendant (the Virgo risings and their Virgo denial syndrome). The 29' Leo and also 29' Cancer are indicative of millionaires or in Trump's case, billionaire. Mars being close to the ASC in a fire sign like Leo is an indicator of a personal struggle like Trump with COVID.

aquarius7000

The debate protocols were so lax, that might have not even elicited a reprimand!
As if a reprimand would have had any effect on him or his supporters. They would have deflected to Hilary's emails and Obama's tan suit and and and... You know how they worship their master. It is like Manson. They will do anything for him. If he asked them (like he did) to show up in thousands to keep a watchful eye on the elections in person, during a pandemic, they would. And, most of them would not wear a mask even because their master doesn't or didn't.

David, as an American, do you think if he survived this one, he will be somewhat a changed person, perhaps a little less rambunctious and more humane? This is a serious Q.

blackbery

Ukpoohbear, The REAL reason the fake news media HATE him so much is because he's not a smooth talking politician who tell the people one thing & then do the exact opposite!

The 'chattering class', the elites can not accept that the American people voted in a maverick, a man with no political savvy & who beat the
politician Hillary Clinton....one of 'their' kind. Trump is one of a kind. Speaks the truth & they can't control him.

To say that the Clintons are 'dodgy' is being very kind. They kept friends with Epstein pimp, G. Maxwell & she attended Chelsea's wedding. Bill was on the Lolita Express at least 25 times according to the flight logs. He has numerous rape & sexual assault charges against him. Clinton Foundation very sketchy with their finances. ALL of it ignored by the Media.....except for FOX & a couple off others.

And it was Obama who lied about bringing the troops home, is known as the 'drone killer' in the Middle East & put plenty of immigrants in cages.

But Obama got the nobel peace prize you know! For what nobody knows yet
President Trump accomplished a peace treaty with Israel & UAE, Bahrain & it's totally ignored. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Other world leaders got covid-19 but they were not attacked this way & people wishing them to die. I heard that Twitter had to suspend hundreds of accounts of people posting that they wanted Trump to die. This is how SICK they are. They are unhinged & EVIL.:crying::sick::crying:

Boris Johnson
Jair Bolsonaro
Juan Orlando Hernandez
Alexander Lukashenko
Luis Abinader
Jeannine Anez
Alejandro Giammattei
Many other politicians in India, Iran & other countries also tested positive.

&
USA has one of the lowest death rates compared to parts of Europe & the Middle East yet theTrump-haters blame him for the pandemic when it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.:unsure::pinched::crying::sick:

Why does Trump receive more hate than anyone else though? The Clinton’s are really dodgy. I don’t get why there’s so much dislike for him when everyone else is just as bad. Even Obama, didn’t it turn out those cages for the immigrants started during the Obama registration?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Ukpoohbear, The REAL reason the fake news media HATE him so much is because he's not a smooth talking politician who tell the people one thing & then do the exact opposite!

The 'chattering class', the elites can not accept that the American people voted in a maverick, a man with no political savvy & who beat the
politician Hillary Clinton....one of 'their' kind. Trump is one of a kind. Speaks the truth & they can't control him.

To say that the Clintons are 'dodgy' is being very kind. They kept friends with Epstein pimp, G. Maxwell & she attended Chelsea's wedding. Bill was on the Lolita Express at least 25 times according to the flight logs. He has numerous rape & sexual assault charges against him. Clinton Foundation very sketchy with their finances. ALL of it ignored by the Media.....except for FOX & a couple off others.

And it was Obama who lied about bringing the troops home, is known as the 'drone killer' in the Middle East & put plenty of immigrants in cages.

But Obama got the nobel peace prize you know! For what nobody knows yet
President Trump accomplished a peace treaty with Israel & UAE, Bahrain & it's totally ignored. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Other world leaders got covid-19 but they were not attacked this way & people wishing them to die. I heard that Twitter had to suspend hundreds of accounts of people posting that they wanted Trump to die. This is how SICK they are. They are unhinged & EVIL.:crying::sick::crying:

Boris Johnson
Jair Bolsonaro
Juan Orlando Hernandez
Alexander Lukashenko
Luis Abinader
Jeannine Anez
Alejandro Giammattei
Many other politicians in India, Iran & other countries also tested positive.

&
USA has one of the lowest death rates compared to parts of Europe & the Middle East yet theTrump-haters blame him for the pandemic when it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.:unsure::pinched::crying::sick:

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and his wife Anne-Sophie had COVID, and Spanish PM Pablo Sanchez's wife had COVID too, both attended Mar 7/Intl Woman Day marches that should been cancelled each in London, UK and Madrid, Spain. It remains a mystery whether the late Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza had COVID or not, his wife went to Kenya for treatment and she was a confirmed case, and cardiac damage he had can be linked to COVID. And the US had 3 or 4 governors who tested positive: Kevin Stitt of OK was the first (he remains a "Covidiot") and Mike DeWine of OH had 2 tests with conflicting results (he was told not to quarantine, it could be from a past infection or no longer infectious).

blackbery

Do you also blame every world leader for the deaths in their countries too?

Maybe you don't understand how pandemics work. They kill people, all kinds of people & you can't stop it easily. What country did not have their citizens die from the virus? What about previous pandemics? Do you blame the leaders of those countries too?

People like you who blame President Trump & say he 'killed 200,000 people have sunk as low as you can in your hatred & rage.

SAD!:pinched:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per million population as of October 2, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, Oct 2, 2020
Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in 191 countries relative to their population, Peru had the most losses to COVID-19 up until October 2, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 34.2 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than one million. Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Spain, France, U.K. all have higher deaths per million that the U.S.A.

Maybe you would like to round up all the world leaders & arrest them for mass murder?:andy::pinched::unsure:

This is how ridiculous & illogical the Trump haters are.

And now the WH has the deaths of over 200,000 Americans on its hands. Now of course the common man might not be as important as the president of the US...:crying::crying:

Last edited:

blackbery

Thank you for the additional names. My point is that MANY politicians & world leaders tested positive yet they are not attacked like President Trump.
Didn't Tom Hanks get it too & his wife? I'm sure many other 'celebrities' tested positive.

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and his wife Anne-Sophie had COVID, and Spanish PM Pablo Sanchez's wife had COVID too, both attended Mar 7/Intl Woman Day marches that should been cancelled each in London, UK and Madrid, Spain. It remains a mystery whether the late Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza had COVID or not, his wife went to Kenya for treatment and she was a confirmed case, and cardiac damage he had can be linked to COVID. And the US had 3 or 4 governors who tested positive: Kevin Stitt of OK was the first (he remains a "Covidiot") and Mike DeWine of OH had 2 tests with conflicting results (he was told not to quarantine, it could be from a past infection or no longer infectious).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Thank you for the additional names. My point is that MANY politicians & world leaders tested positive yet they are not attacked like President Trump.

I say the restrictions on free press in Brazil made their country less opinionated on Jair Bolsonaro's attitude about the COVID pandemic, it is one of the world's most infected countries, and the rightist Bolsonaro is a close friend and ally to Trump.

The Trump administration done way with a national pandemic plan and global pandemic committee the US led about 2 years ago, and it goes to show he endangered us, then the world and now himself, we could have contained COVID earlier if it wasn't for his actions.

blackbery

More fake news, Trump admin done more than any other country in terms of testing, making ventilators, etc etc. It was the DEMOCRAT Cuomo who put sick patients in nursing homes & killed 12,000 of them.
He did not use the ship that could have housed 2,000 patients nor the medical facilities that were built by the Trump admin. Instead, Cuomo sent the old people to their deaths.

Biden & Pelosi called Trump a racist & xenophobic when he closed the border to China end of Jan. That saved millions of lives.

But keep blaming Trump for everything, nobody listens to the fake news anymore except for the demented Democrats. If he recovers & I pray he will, he will be voted in for another four years & the country will be saved from the Lunatic, Left Biden Violent Mobs.

NY's Cuomo criticized over highest nursing home death toll
New York leads the nation in the number of coronavirus deaths in nursing homes, and Gov. Andrew Cuomo is coming under increasing criticism for his handling of the crisis

In New York, Overflow Hospitals At Javits And On Navy Ship Have Been Largely Empty

On Jan. 31, the Trump administration announced temporary restrictions on travel into the U.S. for immigrants and non-immigrants who had recently been “physically present” in China, with exceptions made for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and their family members.

This is what Sleepy Joe said about Trump's travel restrictions. Pelosi was begging tourists to come to Chinatown in S.F. in Feb AFTER the ban. :crying:

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria xenophobia and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science,” he said.

I say the restrictions on free press in Brazil made their country less opinionated on Jair Bolsonaro's attitude about the COVID pandemic, it is one of the world's most infected countries, and the rightist Bolsonaro is a close friend and ally to Trump.

The Trump administration done way with a national pandemic plan and global pandemic committee the US led about 2 years ago, and it goes to show he endangered us, then the world and now himself, we could have contained COVID earlier if it wasn't for his actions.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Not only did he do away with the pandemic plan, but also how he downplayed this pandemic has been terrible for so many people.

NPR did a good write up on this: https://www.npr.org/sections/latest...trump-has-downplayed-the-coronavirus-pandemic

aquarius7000

Keep up with the fake news for nobody is listening except for the unhinged Dems.

If President Trump recovers he'll be WINNING again.
:love::love::love:

BB, you keep responding to me, David, Waybread, LeoMoon; and then you say: "nobody is listening". You seem to be obsessed with the unhinged Dems. Come on now, is it peer pressure that you switched to backing the red-hat horse?:lol::sideways:

Well, I am with you that he should survive this one.